Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
goppy1 said:
INTERVIEW QUEUE CASES

1. ziaulhaq75...................(April 2010)..............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011) ......................Done 05/11/2012)
2. Jaania........................(April 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since May 2011( Done 15/11/2012)

3. ranasahib....................(May2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since aug 2011)..............................DONE
4. DON2.........................(May 2010)...............(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since March 2011)
5. Tomorrow never dies......(May 2010)...............(Wife Case).....................(I/Q Since July 2011)
6. Bestplace4u.................(June 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since April 2011)
7. Flyfish.........................(June2012)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since ..........) interview letter (06/10/2012)Int date (20/11/2012)

8. Suppy..........................(June 2010)...............(Wife Case)...................(I/Q Since ........)
9. Iftikhar505...................(2010)......................(Wife Case).....................(I/Q Since Dec 2011)
10. Canadian soil................(June 2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)12ug
11. CanPak05 ...................(June 2010)................(Wife Case)...................(I/Q Since June 2011) Re medical ( 13/09/2012 )

12. royalzaib.....................(July 2010).................(Wife Case)....................(I/Q Since..)
13. ss2010.......................(August 2010).............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since..)
14. goppy1.......................(August 2010).............(Wife Case).....................(I/Q since Oct 2011)
15. Pinky123.....................(August 2010)..............(wife case.)....................(I/Q since July 2011)
16. micmac101..................(September 2010).........(Husband Case)...............(I/Q since January 2012)........................DONE

17. MrsAmir.......................(September 2010)........(Husband Case)................(I/Q since June 2012)
18. Implusive.....................(oct 2010)..................(wife case.).....................(I/Q since Dec 2011)
19. MrsM..........................(oct 2010)..................(Husband Case).................(I/Q since )......
20. amoham27...................(November 2010).........(Husband Case).................(........................ ).............................Done March 2012

21.Love stay forever...............(November 2010)............... (wife case)........................................(I/Q since .........)
22. umme hani...................(January 2011).............(Wife Case)......................(I/Q Since June 2012)
23. liquid..........................(February 2011).............(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since March 2012)
24. i.Solo...........................(August 2011).............(Wife Case)......................(I/Q Since June 2012)
25. 13mera7.......................(May 2011).................(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since July 2012)
26. merraKhawab.................( 2011)..............................( ).................................(I/Q sinc 2011)
27. Quiet Strom..........................(sept 2011)..............................(husband case).............................................. (I/Q since Nov 2011)
28.Ishaak..............................2010).............................(husband case)............................................( Done 13/11/2012)

This is a wife case.Please correct it sister

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!!

Due to all the prayers & blessing from my friends & family especially all my forum brothers & sisters, MY HUSBAND PASSED HIS INTERVIEW.

He is on the way back home (2hours drive back) & shall give me all the details which I will then post here for all to read.

I was awake until 4 AM, no sleep last night, I passed out somehow then a phone call at 6 AM woke me up, it was the VISA OFFICER, she interviewed me from another room for 30 minutes. At the end of the conversation she said CONGRATS! I passed you & your husband. She then said that I will go back to the interview room & give your hubby the good news. She said that she will give my husband the Re-Medical. I told the VO that when we received the interview letter I pushed my husband to get his RE-Medical done. She said OH I DID NOT KNOW & I SHALL CHECK THE FILE then.
Before she ended the call, I asked her how much more time will it take and she told me very little time and not to worry. She was AN ANGEL, I wish her the best!!!! I am really grateful to ALLAH SWT, last night I left the decision on him. I prayed whatever the outcome I accept it.

My husband left CHC ISB at 5PM, he was the last one out. She kept his passport ... said will stamp the VISA and send via TCS to him. MASHALLAH!

OH and my hubby told me the 4 people interviewed before him were all refused out of the 4 one was a lady. May ALLAH grant them patience & accept their DUA's too, AMEEN.

I cannot express my Happiness today, I am still in shock!!!!!! Thank you all!!!!!!!!
Many congratz sis finally the wait is over and i think u were the only one who had phone interview with officer.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Yes, I think I am the only one they called. When the call came I saw a 613 (ottawa) area code. I woke up and answered right away. The VO went to a different room to talk to me, my husband was waiting in another room (the interview room).

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
Yes, I think I am the only one they called. When the call came I saw a 613 (ottawa) area code. I woke up and answered right away. The VO went to a different room to talk to me, my husband was waiting in another room (the interview room).
just now forget the past and hard time and plan the future :)

Shafa

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc i
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
18-11-2010
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Tomorrow Insha Allah
Jaania said:
ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!!

Due to all the prayers & blessing from my friends & family especially all my forum brothers & sisters, MY HUSBAND PASSED HIS INTERVIEW.

He is on the way back home (2hours drive back) & shall give me all the details which I will then post here for all to read.

I was awake until 4 AM, no sleep last night, I passed out somehow then a phone call at 6 AM woke me up, it was the VISA OFFICER, she interviewed me from another room for 30 minutes. At the end of the conversation she said CONGRATS! I passed you & your husband. She then said that I will go back to the interview room & give your hubby the good news. She said that she will give my husband the Re-Medical. I told the VO that when we received the interview letter I pushed my husband to get his RE-Medical done. She said OH I DID NOT KNOW & I SHALL CHECK THE FILE then.
Before she ended the call, I asked her how much more time will it take and she told me very little time and not to worry. She was AN ANGEL, I wish her the best!!!! I am really grateful to ALLAH SWT, last night I left the decision on him. I prayed whatever the outcome I accept it.

My husband left CHC ISB at 5PM, he was the last one out. She kept his passport ... said will stamp the VISA and send via TCS to him. MASHALLAH!

OH and my hubby told me the 4 people interviewed before him were all refused out of the 4 one was a lady. May ALLAH grant them patience & accept their DUA's too, AMEEN.

I cannot express my Happiness today, I am still in shock!!!!!! Thank you all!!!!!!!!
Many many congratulationssssssssssssssss
Jania sis I m very happy for u Thanks to Allah who met u this day

isha786

Nov 12, 2012
Jaania said:

contrats..... that is wonderful news after waiting so long......was your case a nikah only case????

plz let us know.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
isha786 said:
contrats..... that is wonderful news after waiting so long......was your case a nikah only case????

plz let us know.
NO, I had a full wedding and remained with my husband for 2 months after marriage. We had over 1000 people at our wedding.
My marriage was considered Genuine, the reason of interview was the 4 years age difference between my husband and me.
He is 4 years younger than me LOL

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Jaania said:

MashaAllah Jaania sis! this is really great Congratulations! i am so happy for you.. Allah gave you reward of your patience MashaAllah ..may HE give you lots of happiness Aaameeen!

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
A SWEET AND SIMPLE MESSAGE TO ALL....

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING HERE IN CANADA: ENJOY YOUR JOYS WHILE AWAY FROM YOUR LOVED ONE!! RIGHT NOW U R ONLY THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF BUT ONCE THE OTHER HALF COMES, IT MEANS U R NOW THINKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE AND TRYING TO MAKE LIFE EASY FOR HIM/HER!!

FOR THOSE DREAMING OF A LIFE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD: IF U R A FREE LOADER AND R SITTING ON UR ASS AND NOT EARNING MONEY RIGHT NOW...THINKING THAT U R COMING TO A WORLD WHERE MONEY GROWS ON TREES THEN IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP CAUSE LIFE IS NOT LIKE THAT HERE!!! U GET PAID $10.25 PER HOUR IF U COME HERE UNEDUCATED!! THE WAY I SEE IT, 90% OF AFGHANS AND PAKISTANIS R IN TATA LAND AND NOT WORKING IN THEIR HOME LAND AND DREAMING OF AN EASY LIFE HERE!! AND ONCE HERE, THEY R IN SHOCK OF THEIR LIFE :eek:

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Weird :s and I can see that you aare waiting since March 2010. Why is it taking so long? Is it the bground checks?
I got my PPR three months ago now waiting for the return of Passport.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Jaania said:

MASAALLAH wonderfull newwwwwwwzzzzzz . Have a long sleeeeeeeeeeep now :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
interview waived....so happy
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAH VERY SOON IN NOVEMBER 2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH IN 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER. PLX ALLAH PAK HELP ME.
Jaania said:
congrats jannia. So hapy for u remember me in ur prayers.... Finally my 32 months but nothing from embassy

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Jaania said:

Congratulations sister

I am really happy for you .. CHC-Islamabad gave you guys a really tough time, but its over now. Allah is the greatest and he rewarded you for your struggles and patience.

InshaAllah he will get his passport with Visa very soon InshaAllah.

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Welcome to Canada Laliii and Congrats to Jaania and others who passed the interview.

CanPak, good to see your file is moving.

I just got back from visiting my wife. I emailed CHC-ISB prior to leaving that if there is anything that can be done, please let me/us know and gave CHC my travel dates. Nothing happened and now i am back.

Really hoping something happens this month. Nov 17th marks 24 months of the process. I am tempted to order GCMS notes but I will wait until Dec ~1st. They had told my MP back in Sept that it will be done within time period and its normal case. Re-medical and Re-PCC was done late June. That was 5 months ago!!

Ne ways, all i can do is pray she will be with me here soon.

All the best to the rest! I wish we can close this thread once and for all already...cases of 2010 MUST end!

Cheers,

CB

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
whywait:( said:
A SWEET AND SIMPLE MESSAGE TO ALL....

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING HERE IN CANADA: ENJOY YOUR JOYS WHILE AWAY FROM YOUR LOVED ONE!! RIGHT NOW U R ONLY THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF BUT ONCE THE OTHER HALF COMES, IT MEANS U R NOW THINKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE AND TRYING TO MAKE LIFE EASY FOR HIM/HER!!

FOR THOSE DREAMING OF A LIFE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD: IF U R A FREE LOADER AND R SITTING ON UR ASS AND NOT EARNING MONEY RIGHT NOW...THINKING THAT U R COMING TO A WORLD WHERE MONEY GROWS ON TREES THEN IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP CAUSE LIFE IS NOT LIKE THAT HERE!!! U GET PAID $10.25 PER HOUR IF U COME HERE UNEDUCATED!! THE WAY I SEE IT, 90% OF AFGHANS AND PAKISTANIS R IN TATA LAND AND NOT WORKING IN THEIR HOME LAND AND DREAMING OF AN EASY LIFE HERE!! AND ONCE HERE, THEY R IN SHOCK OF THEIR LIFE :eek:
v true! but nobody can understand unless they go through all this... right now we just want to be with our spouses asap..you know what i mean