Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Congratuation Jaania s wih u all da best in the coming future................

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
I just had a question tht was going through my mind my husband went for interview his interview went well she gave him medical by hand but she didnt take his passport is tht normal or i their sumthing wrong?

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Jaania said:
Yes, I think I am the only one they called. When the call came I saw a 613 (ottawa) area code. I woke up and answered right away. The VO went to a different room to talk to me, my husband was waiting in another room (the interview room).
A BIG AND WELL DESERVED CONGRATULATION TO YOU JAANIA SIS
insha'allah your husband will be with you before New years :D

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
ishaak said:
I just had a question tht was going through my mind my husband went for interview his interview went well she gave him medical by hand but she didnt take his passport is tht normal or i their sumthing wrong?
she didnt ask for passport because your husband will need passport for remedical...

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
sweetgrl896 said:
yes unfourtunately. Nd still waiting for ppr

why is your case taking so long sis. Any complications?

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
interview waived....so happy
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAH VERY SOON IN NOVEMBER 2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH IN 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER. PLX ALLAH PAK HELP ME.
Awaiting 2012 said:
why is your case taking so long sis. Any complications?
nothing .... my case was nikah only but we perform rukhsati later.... but still they r taking to long.

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
Jaania said:
ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!!

Due to all the prayers & blessing from my friends & family especially all my forum brothers & sisters, MY HUSBAND PASSED HIS INTERVIEW.

He is on the way back home (2hours drive back) & shall give me all the details which I will then post here for all to read.

I was awake until 4 AM, no sleep last night, I passed out somehow then a phone call at 6 AM woke me up, it was the VISA OFFICER, she interviewed me from another room for 30 minutes. At the end of the conversation she said CONGRATS! I passed you & your husband. She then said that I will go back to the interview room & give your hubby the good news. She said that she will give my husband the Re-Medical. I told the VO that when we received the interview letter I pushed my husband to get his RE-Medical done. She said OH I DID NOT KNOW & I SHALL CHECK THE FILE then.
Before she ended the call, I asked her how much more time will it take and she told me very little time and not to worry. She was AN ANGEL, I wish her the best!!!! I am really grateful to ALLAH SWT, last night I left the decision on him. I prayed whatever the outcome I accept it.

My husband left CHC ISB at 5PM, he was the last one out. She kept his passport ... said will stamp the VISA and send via TCS to him. MASHALLAH!

OH and my hubby told me the 4 people interviewed before him were all refused out of the 4 one was a lady. May ALLAH grant them patience & accept their DUA's too, AMEEN.

I cannot express my Happiness today, I am still in shock!!!!!! Thank you all!!!!!!!!
Many many congrats Jaania, you and your husband have deserved this great day for a very long time. Hope this day sees the tensions and difficulties you have endured over the last few years come to an end.

Regards,

Canpak

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
canadianbear said:
CanPak, good to see your file is moving.
Hi Canadianbear,

Welcome back from your trip. It is very encouraging to finally see progress in many of us old 2010 applications, InshAllah you will also hear news soon.

It may be worth ordering GCMS report now to provide exact status of your file as the response to your MP is still generic. Im on the old system and ordered CAIPS before having received them after 3 weeks, others also ordered and received GCMS after 3 weeks. I ordered CAIPS again and next week InshAllah my wife will get letter or I will get report stating what request CHC-ISB has made from my wife in the letter they are to send. I pray it is PPR.

Regards

CanPak

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Jaania said:
ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!!

Due to all the prayers & blessing from my friends & family especially all my forum brothers & sisters, MY HUSBAND PASSED HIS INTERVIEW.

He is on the way back home (2hours drive back) & shall give me all the details which I will then post here for all to read.

I was awake until 4 AM, no sleep last night, I passed out somehow then a phone call at 6 AM woke me up, it was the VISA OFFICER, she interviewed me from another room for 30 minutes. At the end of the conversation she said CONGRATS! I passed you & your husband. She then said that I will go back to the interview room & give your hubby the good news. She said that she will give my husband the Re-Medical. I told the VO that when we received the interview letter I pushed my husband to get his RE-Medical done. She said OH I DID NOT KNOW & I SHALL CHECK THE FILE then.
Before she ended the call, I asked her how much more time will it take and she told me very little time and not to worry. She was AN ANGEL, I wish her the best!!!! I am really grateful to ALLAH SWT, last night I left the decision on him. I prayed whatever the outcome I accept it.

My husband left CHC ISB at 5PM, he was the last one out. She kept his passport ... said will stamp the VISA and send via TCS to him. MASHALLAH!

OH and my hubby told me the 4 people interviewed before him were all refused out of the 4 one was a lady. May ALLAH grant them patience & accept their DUA's too, AMEEN.

I cannot express my Happiness today, I am still in shock!!!!!! Thank you all!!!!!!!!
MashAllah :D .. your post made me so happy. I just hope whoever else is in the interview line pass their interview with flying colors .. and everybody else waiting for long get their PPR soon, AMEEN.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Jaania said:
Yes, I think I am the only one they called. When the call came I saw a 613 (ottawa) area code. I woke up and answered right away. The VO went to a different room to talk to me, my husband was waiting in another room (the interview room).
I want to give you my Congratulations and my best wishes to you both I'm so happy for you's.I thank Allah who hears our prayers and always knows exactly what we need. May Allah bless you both Inshallah.......

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
Jaania said:

Many many congratulations Sister

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Jaania said:

Masha Allah and Al-Hamdolillah! Truly truly happy for you! Very exciting to see you finally out of this mess!!!

Wish you all the best for the future.

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
Jaania said:

TOnssssssssssssss of congratulationsssssss for u Jannia sister ..
now happiness happiness happiness inshAllahhhhhhhhh everywhere .. sooooooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyy for u.. :-* :p

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
interview waived....so happy
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAH VERY SOON IN NOVEMBER 2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH IN 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER. PLX ALLAH PAK HELP ME.
R.Mujgani said:
A BIG AND WELL DESERVED CONGRATULATION TO YOU JAANIA SIS
insha'allah your husband will be with you before New years :D
r mujgani did u receive anything in mail??? abto moharam bhi start ho. gaya hy r 24 n 25 lo i thinl holudays bhi honge....means 2 days r gy

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
Jaania said:

congratulation jania....next week our interview....plz pray for me as well