03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
tofan-ram said:
I fill for GCMS and send all the forms and consent, but they send me email and ask for the below information.... Since my parnter under 18 years, they are asking me to send her parent consent.. so which form should complete...... Greatly apperciate any help in this matter ....

BTW I am adpating not sponsoring :) lol. I am twice her age :(.. parent choice and can't do anything..lol

We have reviewed your access to information or privacy request and found that it is incomplete. You must complete and/or submit the following document(s):

 Other: We are missing X parents consent in order to release her personal information to you. A consent form must be dated, signed and indicate to whom authority is given too. Once we receive the above information we will continue to process your request.[/b]

My uncle and aunt did the same thing, married my cousin was twice the age as his wife. They married him to a girl from Lahore under 18 years of age.
The girl came to Canada and ran off after 1 year with a younger guy ... it is a sad story.
Age make a huge difference in marriage, maturity is important for the girl to have.
My parents did the same thing to my brother in 2009, she is young and immature, my brother prays 5 times MASHALLAH and she doesnt practice plus she likes chatting online with her classmates of them are boys her age. When he tries to stop her, she doesnt listen. Problems Problems!

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
sis that actuallli happens 99% of the time, the girls want younger guy n run off which is a sad story, May ALLAH SWT keeps us all happy and live a long life together with our spouses ameen.

But now a days girls n boys dont give a sh*t about being religious, especialli back there, but yet us here keep our
religion alive. I guess this is all from them watching to much dramas n movies n think its cool to run off with another man n marry them which is stupid...

I pray for your brother to be happy n that his wife becomes a better wife to him. But ur brother should take control now n make it work, otherwise Allah swt forbid, she might do something stupid...

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi guys,

I got a letter from Canadian High commission Islamabad stating that I have to carry DNA test to prove that I am the biological father of my 2 children they live with me here in Pakistan and we are being sponsored by my wife. I am not understanding the steps to follow the DNA testing . They have not attached the list of accredited laboratories of Canada who are accredited with Standard Council of Canada. Can someone (who have followed the process already) please kindly enlighten me with the process on how to and where to go and get this tests done. We live in Peshawar, Pakistan. Thank you for your help.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liakram said:
Hi guys,

I got a letter from Canadian High commission Islamabad stating that I have to carry DNA test to prove that I am the biological father of my 2 children they live with me here in Pakistan and we are being sponsored by my wife. I am not understanding the steps to follow the DNA testing . They have not attached the list of accredited laboratories of Canada who are accredited with Standard Council of Canada. Can someone (who have followed the process already) please kindly enlighten me with the process on how to and where to go and get this tests done. We live in Peshawar, Pakistan. Thank you for your help.
If ur wife sponsored u so y she haven't given the birth in Canada .... Y she left with u.

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
heyy long time!! your wife is here with you or u still waiting??????? i reasched here on 24th aug..lol its been a month noww..time flies!!!

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
R.Mujgani said:
sis that actuallli happens 99% of the time, the girls want younger guy n run off which is a sad story, May ALLAH SWT keeps us all happy and live a long life together with our spouses ameen.

But now a days girls n boys dont give a sh*t about being religious, especialli back there, but yet us here keep our
religion alive. I guess this is all from them watching to much dramas n movies n think its cool to run off with another man n marry them which is stupid...

I pray for your brother to be happy n that his wife becomes a better wife to him. But ur brother should take control now n make it work, otherwise Allah swt forbid, she might do something stupid...
BTW I am not that old 29 years old and she is 17....... I am not a good guy and don't want to destroy her life by pretending that I love her.... my life is very busy here and don't have much time to share with anyone else... :(..... which kind of parents can give her 16 years old daughter to some like me 29 years.... she is a kid and it's her time to get proper education and enjoy her life, not to start partnership life..... I did get upset on my parent,but now I don't know how to tell her parent that she will come here, but she will not be my wife..... I will financially support her to complete her education here and after 3 or 4 years she become mature and can find a suitable partner........ so that what i am facing and trying my best to not be selfish....

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
tofan-ram said:
BTW I am not that old 29 years old and she is 17....... I am not a good guy and don't want to destroy her life by pretending that I love her.... my life is very busy here and don't have much time to share with anyone else... :(..... which kind of parents can give her 16 years old daughter to some like me 29 years.... she is a kid and it's her time to get proper education and enjoy her life, not to start partnership life..... I did get upset on my parent,but now I don't know how to tell her parent that she will come here, but she will not be my wife..... I will financially support her to complete her education here and after 3 or 4 years she become mature and can find a suitable partner........ so that what i am facing and trying my best to not be selfish....
Yeah that is not much of a difference like my husband and I he is masha'allah 28-29 n i jus turned 21 but its the love u have to respect each other,
and i think its not fair for her to come with hopes of being with her husband n u sayin im dont want to be wit u, u should talk wit her parents cuz she comes she will be alone here, n second she can get bad influenced and then u will be in more drama n regrets in life, u should talk wit her, her parents n reconsider ur choice.

Maybe she loves u n wants to be wit u unless u talk wit her u wont know, n age is jus a number our beloved Prophet Muhammad married older n younger women. So you should be a husband to her. Her parents are sending her to you with lots of hope and good intentions, dont ruin that. Please for the Love of Allah swt, keep this girl as ur wife, and treat her right and she too will do the same, but dont ruin someones life hopes n dreams.

Its a big sin to get someone away from their families with one hope and then u change ur mind n crush her life with a saying like that.

As a sister, u should realli talk to her n her parents and stay her husband n she ur wife....

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Liakram said:
It's my second marriage. The children are from my first marriage.
oh i c well dont worry if they havent mention so do it from anywhere & send them.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
Sis any update ?
Nope u me N all r waiting ......well just waiting for visa to b stamped but i think now days for some members its taking 3 to 4 months after medical +ppr......almost close inshallah we all b done :)

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
100% agree, either be fully open with all now or accept her as wife, it seems you intend on getting her here and then not being a husband, that is incredibly awful...ruining ones life and hopes and trust. If your parents or hers are strict now, imagine their response in few years! You opened it on forum so I feel obligated to advice you to pray to have courage to do right thing and not destroy so many lives, I'd rather have my parents never talk to me again then ruin an innocent girls life. For one no one will beleive you two just had a sham marriage and her name will be ruined.

May Allah guide us all, ameen.

R.Mujgani said:
Yeah that is not much of a difference like my husband and I he is masha'allah 28-29 n i jus turned 21 but its the love u have to respect each other,
and i think its not fair for her to come with hopes of being with her husband n u sayin im dont want to be wit u, u should talk wit her parents cuz she comes she will be alone here, n second she can get bad influenced and then u will be in more drama n regrets in life, u should talk wit her, her parents n reconsider ur choice.

Maybe she loves u n wants to be wit u unless u talk wit her u wont know, n age is jus a number our beloved Prophet Muhammad married older n younger women. So you should be a husband to her. Her parents are sending her to you with lots of hope and good intentions, dont ruin that. Please for the Love of Allah swt, keep this girl as ur wife, and treat her right and she too will do the same, but dont ruin someones life hopes n dreams.

Its a big sin to get someone away from their families with one hope and then u change ur mind n crush her life with a saying like that.

As a sister, u should realli talk to her n her parents and stay her husband n she ur wife....