Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
R.Mujgani said:
No problem, im no one to judge, becuz we all get judged by one n only ALLAH SWT.
As a sister i was telling you that maybe u should reconsider, but if ur feeling like u cant live with her, then you should cancel sponsorship and let her be with her parents n stay near them n get married there. but on the other hand once a girl gets the "D" word on her then her life is ruined for good. I kno u seem to be a good person, so take her as ur wife, n spend ur life loving each other n working on ur marriage. Talk to her more often n see wat she says about being with u n her love or expressions towards you. that should give you an idea of her loving you and she is feeling the same as u.

but do in fact talk wit her first get her to know her emotions n feelings towards you, and u should change your mind and be wit her.

There is a saying in the Holy Quran.
"You might dislike something about your wife, but there is something that Allah swt has made to complete you and like her and has benefits in it for you. Which you might not know."

i dont kno the quote exact word by word, but mostly the meaning n saying is something like that.
I totally understand and thanks for sharing it.....

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tofan-ram said:
believe me, i wouldn't late such things happens to anyone that I know and have any saying...
She is ur wife n u already know her..... Sudhar jaoo.

love stay forever

Sep 29, 2012
Salam, I am a silent reader .I need some advise from seniors members. I am Nov 2010 AOR but I didnot receive any medical or any other thing. Please give me advise what I should do. Thanks

cdn1

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2012
AOR Received.
July-2012
File Transfer...
July-2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Passport Req..
Nov. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
love stay forever said:
Salam, I am a silent reader .I need some advise from seniors members. I am Nov 2010 AOR but I didnot receive any medical or any other thing. Please give me advise what I should do. Thanks
1. Send a fax to CHC to launch an inquiry and/or update
2. Order your file/case notes under Access to Information. The sponsor can submit it and obtain notes on your behalf by being your representative, etc. If there is a problem with the case, the notes can highlight the issue to be rectified.

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
Just an update for everyone...or not really one...I have an incredibly good MP office in my riding who has checked with Ottawa and Islamabad 4 times in previous 6 weeks...unfortunately the answer is same...awaiting results of medical...I'm not getting why the medicals are taking so damn long?!

On my GCMS notes it says HMB Ottawa...does that mean my wife's results are being evaluated in Ottawa not New Dehli? Does anyone have GCMS with HMB Ottawa or New Dehli written? Any seniors with an insight? Anyone else with meds and/or PPR in July go to MP-what's your status?

May Allah help us all and reunite us with our spouses.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
cv4spo said:
Just an update for everyone...or not really one...I have an incredibly good MP office in my riding who has checked with Ottawa and Islamabad 4 times in previous 6 weeks...unfortunately the answer is same...awaiting results of medical...I'm not getting why the medicals are taking so damn long?!

On my GCMS notes it says HMB Ottawa...does that mean my wife's results are being evaluated in Ottawa not New Dehli? Does anyone have GCMS with HMB Ottawa or New Dehli written? Any seniors with an insight? Anyone else with meds and/or PPR in July go to MP-what's your status?

May Allah help us all and reunite us with our spouses.
Where it is written HMB Ottawa at which place ??

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
S khan said:
Where it is written HMB Ottawa at which place ??
Under medical...

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
cv4spo said:
Under medical...
That's strange I think it means your previous medicals was evaluated in Ottawa but not sure. Do you remember what visa office your wife wrote on Section A medical form when she went for first medical ??

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
S khan said:
That's strange I think it means your previous medicals was evaluated in Ottawa but not sure. Do you remember what visa office your wife wrote on Section A medical form when she went for first medical ??
I would assume Islamabad....we wouldn't think to put Ottawa for anything...I need this process over...

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
When will be the day, that I come to this forum with so much happiness n excitement
to share the good news of my husband getting remed+ppr soon insha'allah.

Jus thinking bout it is making me go crazy lol imagine ma situation that day insha'allah wen ma husband gets his visa soon insha'allah ameen

still waiting patiently......

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
R.Mujgani said:
When will be the day, that I come to this forum with so much happiness n excitement
to share the good news of my husband getting remed+ppr soon insha'allah.

Jus thinking bout it is making me go crazy lol imagine ma situation that day insha'allah wen ma husband gets his visa soon insha'allah ameen

still waiting patiently......
That day is not too far away, Inshallah!

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Lonely without my Hubby said:
That day is not too far away, Inshallah!
thank u sis, i am soo bored wit life itself. not being ungrateful or selfish,
but my life with out my husband is useless, i miss him to the extreme point that i cant even describe it
Every day n every second i pray that insha'allah he comes to me, but its been 22 months of waiting since sponsorship plus the 1.5 year of being engaged n missing out on everything,

so 3.5 years or more of waiting n being apart is torture enough, i jus pray that ALLAH SWT bring happiness and love into our lives n be together to spend every second wit him insha'allah for the next 100 year insha'allah (ameen)

Allah swt is Merciful and Glorious and insha'allah all of us will be together n happy insha'allah ameen

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
R.Mujgani said:
thank u sis, i am soo bored wit life itself. not being ungrateful or selfish,
but my life with out my husband is useless, i miss him to the extreme point that i cant even describe it
Every day n every second i pray that insha'allah he comes to me, but its been 22 months of waiting since sponsorship plus the 1.5 year of being engaged n missing out on everything,

so 3.5 years or more of waiting n being apart is torture enough, i jus pray that ALLAH SWT bring happiness and love into our lives n be together to spend every second wit him insha'allah for the next 100 year insha'allah (ameen)

Allah swt is Merciful and Glorious and insha'allah all of us will be together n happy insha'allah ameen
Mujgan dear, I can totally relate with you. Over two years of marriage with barely a month when we lived together. It has drained all my youth and happiness out of me. I can't even be sure that when I meet him again whether I would be the same playful and lively girl that my husband left behind him here. Allah Almighty definitely has some good plans for us. I just pray to him that I meet my hubby soon, and it is in our best interest. And I pray the same for you too, Ameen

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
did anybody use the porter service at Toronto airport?

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Mujgan dear, I can totally relate with you. Over two years of marriage with barely a month when we lived together. It has drained all my youth and happiness out of me. I can't even be sure that when I meet him again whether I would be the same playful and lively girl that my husband left behind him here. Allah Almighty definitely has some good plans for us. I just pray to him that I meet my hubby soon, and it is in our best interest. And I pray the same for you too, Ameen
ameen to ur dua sis. Same here dua for u n alk of us.
Im 21 n i feel like im 50 n have so much problems, im sick n realli depressed. May Allah swt bring happiness to all of us here ameen