2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Jaania said:
You are right, its hard for us to explain these issues to others ...
Oh well, atleast I tried and did my part LOL
Which province are you in? I am in MONTREAL the city that never sleeps LOL
I am in Mississauga which is adjacent to city of Toronto which is the largest city of Canada but Montreal is for sure very lively. I have been there few times.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Jaania said:
I dont agree with you, I am born and raised in Canada, today our Canadian Economy is SUFFERING there aren't many jobs in the market, why would Canada need skilled workers from foreign countries when we have skilled Canadians whom are looking for jobs who have University Degrees from High class Canadian Universities. Canada needs spouses to have more children in Canada due to the low rate of births in Canada.
As per Statistics Canada last year the baby birth rates decreased and are encouraging Canadians to have more children.

That is why FINALLY JASON KENNEY the MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION has put a STOP to skilled workers program and guess he finally took a look at the suffering jobless Canadian economy and realized that he made a big mistake and now he will make up for it ....

Spouse cases were always a PRIORITY in Canada, I dont know why things changed mysteriously but we will find out sooner or later.
Yes I agree the birth rate as gone down so much in Canada and for a number of reasons it costs alot to live in Canada. We pay high taxes for medicare and its a shock at times to see a grocery slip you receive.
I'm here visiting my husband and when he went for his interview they didn't want to allow me to wait in the waiting room and I'm Canadian.I always understood when your in your Embassy its like yr on Canadian soil. If my husband had not told them I just had major surgery and walked with a cane also no water I would have had to wait over 2 hrs. Thankfully they allowed me in to wait. I felt more like a in my own Embassy.
Where I come from in New Brunswick its a crazy saying we have "They roll up the streets at night cause all the people have gone". Work is hard to find everywhere. Its a fact of life.
Its hard on us all with all the waiting that goes on for our spouses to be able to come home and have a life together. This boggles my mind all this waiting.
As a Canadian citizen an a North American Indians it bothers me to no end when people from my country say don't let them in or send them back I always comment on this by saying "Let me hold the door open cause your all Immigrants" so watch how you speak about others!!
I pray one day that all couples be together Inshallah.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sawera said:
do u know birds can fly too :p
I don't want to answer that. but thanks for your kind statement.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
micmac101 said:
Yes I agree the birth rate as gone down so much in Canada and for a number of reasons it costs alot to live in Canada. We pay high taxes for medicare and its a shock at times to see a grocery slip you receive.
I'm here visiting my husband and when he went for his interview they didn't want to allow me to wait in the waiting room and I'm Canadian.I always understood when your in your Embassy its like yr on Canadian soil. If my husband had not told them I just had major surgery and walked with a cane also no water I would have had to wait over 2 hrs. Thankfully they allowed me in to wait. I felt more like a in my own Embassy.
Where I come from in New Brunswick its a crazy saying we have "They roll up the streets at night cause all the people have gone". Work is hard to find everywhere. Its a fact of life.
Its hard on us all with all the waiting that goes on for our spouses to be able to come home and have a life together. This boggles my mind all this waiting.
As a Canadian citizen an a North American Indians it bothers me to no end when people from my country say don't let them in or send them back I always comment on this by saying "Let me hold the door open cause your all Immigrants" so watch how you speak about others!!
I pray one day that all couples be together Inshallah.
What makes Canada so beautiful is the diversity. Canada has people from every country on this globe. We learn so much from our different ethnic communities. We get to know one anothers languages, cultures, traditions, foods and so much more, this would not be possible if there were no Immigrants in Canada. Every JULY 1st we all get together to celebrate CANADA DAY and 90% of people in these crowds are immigrants :)

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Jaania said:
What makes Canada so beautiful is the diversity. Canada has people from every country on this globe. We learn so much from our different ethnic communities. We get to know one anothers languages, cultures, traditions, foods and so much more, this would not be possible if there were no Immigrants in Canada. Every JULY 1st we all get together to celebrate CANADA DAY and 90% of people in these crowds are immigrants :)
Yes diversity is our strength.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
I dont agree with you, I am born and raised in Canada, today our Canadian Economy is SUFFERING there aren't many jobs in the market, why would Canada need skilled workers from foreign countries when we have skilled Canadians whom are looking for jobs who have University Degrees from High class Canadian Universities. Canada needs spouses to have more children in Canada due to the low rate of births in Canada.
As per Statistics Canada last year the baby birth rates decreased and are encouraging Canadians to have more children.

That is why FINALLY JASON KENNEY the MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION has put a STOP to skilled workers program and guess he finally took a look at the suffering jobless Canadian economy and realized that he made a big mistake and now he will make up for it ....

Spouse cases were always a PRIORITY in Canada, I dont know why things changed mysteriously but we will find out sooner or later.
sorry sis i disagree with u........... Kenney is playing games .............. he put hold on skilled workers ........... he is bringing more people on work permits .........................number of immigrants coming each year have increased if u read his statement ........ just more problemz for citizens now .......... coz he is bringing less spouses and parents ...........he is bringing more slaves for work who can pay taxes ......

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
INTERVIEW QUEUE CASES

1. ziaulhaq75...............(April 2010)..............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
2. Jaania....................(April 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since May 2011)
3. ranasahib................(May2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since aug 2011)..............................DONE
4. DON2.....................(May 2010)...............(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since ...........)
5. Bestplace4u............(June 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since April 2011)
6. Flyfish....................(June2012)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since ..........)
7. Iftikhar505..............(2010)......................(Wife Case)....................(I/Q Since Dec 2011)
8. Canadian soil...........(June 2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
9. CanPak05 ..............(June 2010)................(Wife Case)....................(I/Q Since June 2011)
10. royalzaib................(July 2010).................(Wife Case)....................(I/Q Since..)
11. ss2010..................(August 2010).............(Husband Case)..............(I/Q Since..)
12. goppy1..................(August 2010).............(Wife Case)...................(I/Q since Oct 2011)
13. Pinky123...............(August 2010)..............(wife case.)...................(I/Q since July 2011)
14. micmac101............(September 2010).........(Husband Case)..............(I/Q since January 2012)........................DONE
15. Implusive...............(oct 2010)..................(wife case.)...................(I/Q since Dec 2011)

Interview Experiences:

1. ranasahib (bass woohi normal question thay g just history puchi or relationship kay ooper kuch question thay bass interview letter say pahlay caips zarooh order karnah bec mijay last caips jo mary interview say 1 week pahlay milay ossy say mijay sary help milly jiss waja say mayrah interview achaa huwah allaha ka sukar hai)

2. micmac101 (Well they asked many questions about our relationship. How long have we known each other,when did we get married. One was about the age difference me being 58 and him 40.I had converted to Islam in 2006 and had hard times. He was intoduced to me through an online friend I had known about 4yrs.
The interviewer was impressed about my coming here to visit him several times and my husband told him i was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my husband.
We had brought more documents for them to be examined but he said they had enough already.
The interview to 2 1/2 hrs. My husband came out smiling and was told a letter would be received in the mail. Now what all this means I don't know but we hope and pray its good news coming.)

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Jaania said:
Yes this is so true its like visiting other countries without leaving Canada. And as a Canadian we are so polite LOL.
Are greatest weapon is give me a pen with some paper I will tell them how I think LOL

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CVIF said:
Dear Raymasood,

Well said. I agreed with you. I really admire your points and way of thinking.

Thanks and Regards,
CVIF
your welcome bro ...this is truth..and i did research on it ...from more then a month red each and every article about Indian in Canada and Pakistani in Canada

why they have different laws

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
O Zalimo CHC-Islamabad ale ho Khuda kare tuada kuk na rahe
Chalwlo pehle 2010 de case de finalized kar do
Qasam-e- Khuda di mein thude je Zalil koi nahi wekya :p :p :p
hahahahahahahah

bibi sherin

Nov 22, 2011
In her heart
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad High Commission
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
June, 2012
How long is it take to return the passport back after the Decision Made? Mine Decision Made on the 2nd of July.
Thanks

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
woww i've been quiet reader for a while i guess
everyone is either getting ready for Ramadan or
staying away from this forum lol

its been realli quiet for a while here now.....