2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sawera said:
havent u heard about fraud cases N how many forum members have canceled their application yah for sure its not good for u boz u just think about urself not for others who r suffering.......secondly for interview cases may b something missing n havent satisfied the chc officer or some other issues versa versa thts y their cases being stucked for a year..........thirdly in canada they need educated N hard workers,not a family who having whole bunch of kids n later on leaving them for govt of canada to pay thats y they take tym to issue visa.
I think you are chc agent. if this is what you believe and follow their footsteps.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Impulsive is right, time does not pass when your husband or wife is oceans apart, it breaks one to live in such loneliness and sadness
Every night I pray for the morning to rise with good news, that my husband will be here soon.
Every morning I pray that tonight my husband will call and wake me up from my sleep to tell me that he has his visa ... cant wait to hear him with excitement and unconditional happiness in his voice ... Its these moments that bring spouses even closer than yesterday.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Jaania said:
YES, I agree with you but my husbands background checks were completed in JULY 2011 as per CHC ISB's confirmation.
My husband never travelled anywhere out of the country .. in Pakistan since birth ... there is the same terrorism in India then why
are the processing times 5-6 months for them? India has the largest marriage fraud too .. I have many friends from India whom married their brothers and sisters to bring them from India, they married 2-3 times to bring people here (mostly relatives) ...
I respect India, they keep their internal corruption far from media and foreign countries however Pakistan is always HOT NEWS and airing themselves across the globe about its corruption and disasters ... No offense to anyone
very true I agree with you 100%

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
My dear, time flies when you're having fun not when you are suffering.
tym flies in both ways difference is slow(suffering) N fast(having fun).

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Jaania said:
Impulsive is right, time does not pass when your husband or wife is oceans apart, it breaks one to live in such loneliness and sadness
Every night I pray for the morning to rise with good news, that my husband will be here soon.
Every morning I pray that tonight my husband will call and wake me up from my sleep to tell me that he has his visa ... cant wait to hear him with excitement and unconditional happiness in his voice ... Its these moments that bring spouses even closer than yesterday.
My heart goes out to you for reading your problems and wondering how long you and your husband have to wait and go through this hell from chc.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
sawera said:
havent u heard about fraud cases N how many forum members have canceled their application yah for sure its not good for u boz u just think about urself not for others who r suffering.......secondly for interview cases may b something missing n havent satisfied the chc officer or some other issues versa versa thts y their cases being stucked for a year..........thirdly in canada they need educated N hard workers,not a family who having whole bunch of kids n later on leaving them for govt of canada to pay thats y they take tym to issue visa.
I dont agree with you, I am born and raised in Canada, today our Canadian Economy is SUFFERING there aren't many jobs in the market, why would Canada need skilled workers from foreign countries when we have skilled Canadians whom are looking for jobs who have University Degrees from High class Canadian Universities. Canada needs spouses to have more children in Canada due to the low rate of births in Canada.
As per Statistics Canada last year the baby birth rates decreased and are encouraging Canadians to have more children.

That is why FINALLY JASON KENNEY the MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION has put a STOP to skilled workers program and guess he finally took a look at the suffering jobless Canadian economy and realized that he made a big mistake and now he will make up for it ....

Spouse cases were always a PRIORITY in Canada, I dont know why things changed mysteriously but we will find out sooner or later.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sawera said:
tym flies in both ways difference is slow(suffering) N fast(having fun).
Time flies means: Normally, "time flies" is a phrase where 'time' is the noun, and 'flies' is the verb - meaning that time moves quickly. when you are having fun.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
impulsive said:
My heart goes out to you for reading your problems and wondering how long you and your husband have to wait and go through this hell from chc.
Thanks for the well wishes Impulsive sis, I only wish that ALLAH SWT grants us all our spouses soon.
Only ALLAH SWT can open the doors for our spouses, no human on earth can keep our spouses apart from us no matter how much they will torcher us ONE DAY INSHALLAH our spouses will be in CANADA

NO one can change our spouses future but ALLAH SWT and I have unlimited faith in him

On another note, we are still waiting in sadness :(

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Jaania said:
I dont agree with you, I am born and raised in Canada, today our Canadian Economy is SUFFERING there aren't many jobs in the market, why would Canada need skilled workers from foreign countries when we have skilled Canadians whom are looking for jobs who have University Degrees from High class Canadian Universities. Canada needs spouses to have more children in Canada due to the low rate of births in Canada.
As per Statistics Canada last year the baby birth rates decreased and are encouraging Canadians to have more children.
That is why FINALLY JASON KENNEY the MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION has put a STOP to skilled workers program and guess he finally took a look at the suffering jobless Canadian economy and realized that he made a big mistake and now he will make up for it ....
Spouse cases were always a PRIORITY in Canada, I dont know why things changed mysteriously but we will find out sooner or later.
I have been studying here in Canada and that is the reason for certain people from Pakistan I don't like to argue because it is hard to get your message across as they would not comprehend many things and I don't have the patience to explain. So many time I just give up and I tell people that they can believe what ever they want because it is not my job to educate everyone.

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
Hello,

My wife's case was switched to "IN PROGRESS" a month ago now with no contact from CHC-I, I've seen that they did not list her city in E-CAS, just District so this may have something to do with it, have sent a fax with this issue to them.

The thing I want to ask members on the forum is that does it in anyway hurt to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa? Both the PR Visa and TRV seem hit/miss as PR Visa sometimes granted within weeks of "IN PROGRESS" and sometimes months and months. TRV seems to be granted sometimes, not others. Anyone have experience with it here? If so, any pointers? Would it hurt my PR Visa in anyway? Particularly, anyone know how much she should indicate for funds available for trip? Considering I will show I'm more than able to support her.

Timeline:
CPC-M: July 2011
CHC-I: Sept. 2011
Further Proofs Sent (Wedding): Mar. 2012
In Progress: June 2012

Thanks All!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:

it doesnt mean if peole who born in canada or raised, so they must have first priority to get a job whether they have university degree or not....it all depends on what kind of degree people have in some cities they looking for engineers,pharmist etc so it all depends.......i dont know about toronto but in edmonton their r lots of odd plus proffesional jobs available.....i dont agree with birth rate thingee....

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
impulsive said:
I have been studying here in Canada and that is the reason for certain people from Pakistan I don't like to argue because it is hard to get your message across as they would not comprehend many things and I don't have the patience to explain. So many time I just give up and I tell people that they can believe what ever they want because it is not my job to educate everyone.
You are right, its hard for us to explain these issues to others ...
Oh well, atleast I tried and did my part LOL
Which province are you in? I am in MONTREAL the city that never sleeps LOL

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
Time flies means: Normally, "time flies" is a phrase where 'time' is the noun, and 'flies' is the verb - meaning that time moves quickly. when you are having fun.
do u know birds can fly too :p

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
sawera said:
it doesnt mean if peole who born in canada or raised, so they must have first priority to get a job whether they have university degree or not....it all depends on what kind of degree people have in some cities they looking for engineers,pharmist etc so it all depends.......i dont know about toronto but in edmonton their r lots of odd plus proffesional jobs available.....i dont agree with birth rate thingee....
I work with STATISTICS CANADA and we have accurate information on subjects like birth rates. Every year Canadians are obliged to complete surveys and submit to statistics canada ... ALBERTA has jobs but not as much as you hear otherwise people would be leaving their province and all moving to Alberta LOL .... The unemployment rate is so high .. too many people and not enough jobs.
Welcome to CANADA ... LOL