2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Arkansas2045 said:
Not sure if anyone has an answer to this question, but i'll ask anyways....

I received GCMS notes today, and a comment in one of the NOTES states:

"PHEP prepared and attached to file. Reg:Issue meds"

The note is dated May 28th. When will my wife, the applicant, receive the medical request? It has been more than a month since the note was entered...

Also, what does PHEP mean?

Other than that, the IO is satisfied that relationship is geniune.... :)
PHEP stands for Photographs - Height - Eye colour - Passport.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Jaania said:
Implulsive, I agree with you but I live in Montreal and its not easy renting out my home.
We have rental properties here and I have seen how most people destroy the apartments.
It would be so hard on me if my home is damaged by tenants.
I did rent out my basement, it has a separate entrance and secluded from the upper portions of my home.
Due to my depression I was advised by my doctor to take time off work, i have been off since April 2012 ... on sickness which will be ending this month. The meds I am on restrict me from day to day work outside my home.
I did rent out the lower portion to assist in mortgage payments ... If I go to Pak then ALLAH knows what will happen to my living here.
I have looked at all sort of ideas to leave for Pak but nothing seems to work out for my benefit.
I may be on the virge of losing my job too and as you may know its difficult finding a job here these days ...
I dont know what to do anymore .... I need a miracle :(
I pray that you get your interview soooooon INSHALLAH
Try putting ad for furnished house for rent in kijiji. Its free ad and see how people respond to that and sometime you find some arab people are looking for decent furnished place for few months and this way they pay top dollars and you can ask for damage deposit as well. and you can lock up all the expensive stuff in one room and rent the rest of the house to those people if you feel comfortable while you are talking to them and have a paper signed for the lease so it would be all ligit. if you need further information for lease or what kind of people to get as tenents and so on then send me a message.

Yogi3845

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
Jaania said:
I emailed CHC ISB in APRIL, MAY & JUNE one email per month and did not get their reply.
I asked my MP to send CHC ISB an email and he sent the email yesterday and GUESS WHAT .. he got a reply this morning from them.
I dont quite understand their email reply to my MP ... hope my forum members can share their opinions ... feel free too:

Your file is waiting to be reviewed by the immigration officer. The file is in the Interview Queue waiting to be scheduled, we cannot determine the interview date at this time however will sent the applicant a letter well in advance. Your representation in this case is well noted.

What kind of BS is this, my file has been in the Interview Q to be scheduled for 14 months now!!! and they still dont know when the hell they will give us a time and date ... come on this is insane! I loved Canada but now I am ashamed to call myself a Canadian. Where are our CIVIL RIGHTS now ... Discrimination is all I get in return for working my A&#?* off in this country paying taxes most my life for WHAT???
If only I knew the truth behind Canada, I would have settled anywhere else in this world than here.
[/quote These days CIC is very very careful for pakistani applicants especially male applicants. When the state itself sponsor the terrorisom , the people of the country suffer. It is unfortunate but inevitable. They suspect each and every applicant from ISB as a terrorist so the rigrous background checks and so very long waiting. You have noother option but to keep waiting. whole of the country has to suffer bcoz of few stupids ]

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Yogi3845 said:
Jaania said:
I emailed CHC ISB in APRIL, MAY & JUNE one email per month and did not get their reply.
I asked my MP to send CHC ISB an email and he sent the email yesterday and GUESS WHAT .. he got a reply this morning from them.
I dont quite understand their email reply to my MP ... hope my forum members can share their opinions ... feel free too:

Your file is waiting to be reviewed by the immigration officer. The file is in the Interview Queue waiting to be scheduled, we cannot determine the interview date at this time however will sent the applicant a letter well in advance. Your representation in this case is well noted.

What kind of BS is this, my file has been in the Interview Q to be scheduled for 14 months now!!! and they still dont know when the hell they will give us a time and date ... come on this is insane! I loved Canada but now I am ashamed to call myself a Canadian. Where are our CIVIL RIGHTS now ... Discrimination is all I get in return for working my A&#?* off in this country paying taxes most my life for WHAT???
If only I knew the truth behind Canada, I would have settled anywhere else in this world than here.
[/quote These days CIC is very very careful for pakistani applicants especially male applicants. When the state itself sponsor the terrorisom , the people of the country suffer. It is unfortunate but inevitable. They suspect each and every applicant from ISB as a terrorist so the rigrous background checks and so very long waiting. You have noother option but to keep waiting. whole of the country has to suffer bcoz of few stupids ]
My innocent yogi, just for kind information the strict immigration policy is only for the spouses and not for the visitor. How can they issue a visitor's visa in two months which includes all sorts of background check and interview but for husband or wife they have to wait for years for interview, that means they trust a single guy who does not have any relative in Canada more than our spouses. it is total Bull sh**. This whole matter should be taken to court of law and they have to change this fr**** policy and start issuing visa within 2 months.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
My innocent yogi, just for kind information the strict immigration policy is only for the spouses and not for the visitor. How can they issue a visitor's visa in two months which includes all sorts of background check and interview but for husband or wife they have to wait for years for interview, that means they trust a single guy who does not have any relative in Canada more than our spouses. it is total Bull sh**. This whole matter should be taken to court of law and they have to change this fr**** policy and start issuing visa within 2 months.
If CHC taking long tym to issue visa their must b some reason which is good for us....

fna786

Jan 22, 2011
Arkansas2045 said:

The note is dated May 28th. When will my wife, the applicant, receive the medical request? It has been more than a month since the note was entered...

PHEP is the passport request...photo height eye color passport...u send it when you submit your passport. my husband sent his and still waiting for the passprot...this month will be 3 months since he's submitted it...any idea how long it normally takes? im about to have my 3rd anniversary again alone...hopefully he will atleast iA have his passport back by then and that will be one of the best of anniversaries then iA iA iA

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
qamalik729 said:
You talk about community ..... fkn ..............Pakistanis are split up into 3 nations and within them many more ........... 1-Shia/Suni ...........2- Aghakhani ...... 3 - Ahmedi..................
Ahmediz are looking for independence from Pakistan ............ Aghakhaniz are more over here ............ but they vote him ....... no clue why ....... India is a nation .......... its so fkn strong ........ that If they do 100% fraud cases .......... Kenny would not do anything ..........coz he has given his sisters rishta to Manmohan Singh & Bala Thakre ....

This would never get better ............. if any of u hoping it would in Islamabad .......... then f.K ur self ........... coz i would not ....... you hav to bear this immigration for 3 more years .......... and if u fkn Ontarionz select Conservative party again ............... I am done ... I would be moving to US.........so again u bear it and u fuk urself
Just by using so many F words, you think u acted smart.. Obviously Pakistan is divided into so many groups on all levels.. Tell me something which is not known.. Another problem with us is, when we want to become popular, first thing you do is become a fanatic and/or a bigot, specifically anti-Ahmadiz.. Have you been on pot or something.. :eek:

I would be very happy that a person like you just goes to US and lick red-necks A!!S!!!E!!S!!Z.. :p

Secularism is the only way to make Pakistan work. Look around and you would know why other nations are smarter and stronger and progressive.. 8)

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
impulsive said:
PHEP stands for Photographs - Height - Eye colour - Passport.
Thank you sir.

Arkansas2045

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Mar 2011
Med's Request
10 Jul 2012
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
10 Jul 2012; Submitted: 12 Jul 2012; Decision Made: 03 Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
08 Sept 2012
fna786 said:
PHEP is the passport request...photo height eye color passport...u send it when you submit your passport. my husband sent his and still waiting for the passprot...this month will be 3 months since he's submitted it...any idea how long it normally takes? im about to have my 3rd anniversary again alone...hopefully he will atleast iA have his passport back by then and that will be one of the best of anniversaries then iA iA iA
Insh'Allah... for husbands the process is usually longer.

Be patient, time always flies by :)

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sawera said:
If CHC taking long tym to issue visa their must b some reason which is good for us....
Definitely not good for me. I don't know about you or someone else. But this is very very discriminatory thing which every one should know. Sorry to say that but Just give me one reason which could make sense for holding all the loved one back for so long and no interview for years and whenever any one who needs visa as student or skilled worker or any other visa except the family visa is allowed in two months. now that is nothing but total Bull sh**.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Arkansas2045 said:
Insh'Allah... for husbands the process is usually longer.
Be patient, time always flies by :)
My dear, time flies when you're having fun not when you are suffering.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Arkansas2045 said:

THEY WILL BE SENDING YOU THE PASSPORT AND MEDICAL REQUEST (2ND REMED) AT THE SAME TIME ... CONGRATS YOUR AT THE FINAL STAGE MY BROTHER.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Yogi3845 said:
Jaania said:

YES, I agree with you but my husbands background checks were completed in JULY 2011 as per CHC ISB's confirmation.
My husband never travelled anywhere out of the country .. in Pakistan since birth ... there is the same terrorism in India then why
are the processing times 5-6 months for them? India has the largest marriage fraud too .. I have many friends from India whom married their brothers and sisters to bring them from India, they married 2-3 times to bring people here (mostly relatives) ...
I respect India, they keep their internal corruption far from media and foreign countries however Pakistan is always HOT NEWS and airing themselves across the globe about its corruption and disasters ... No offense to anyone

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
Definitely not good for me. I don't know about you or someone else. But this is very very discriminatory thing which every one should know. Sorry to say that but Just give me one reason which could make sense for holding all the loved one back for so long and no interview for years and whenever any one who needs visa as student or skilled worker or any other visa except the family visa is allowed in two months. now that is nothing but total Bull sh**.
havent u heard about fraud cases N how many forum members have canceled their application yah for sure its not good for u boz u just think about urself not for others who r suffering.......secondly for interview cases may b something missing n havent satisfied the chc officer or some other issues versa versa thts y their cases being stucked for a year..........thirdly in canada they need educated N hard workers,not a family who having whole bunch of kids n later on leaving them for govt of canada to pay thats y they take tym to issue visa.