03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
mrs zawar said:
yes .i only have skype proofs.which is from every day.
You should get all the proofs you have and lets not worry about the things you do not have such as phone record from your end, as you cannot do much about it for now. I would make a cover letter explaining why your side of the phone records are missing and assure them that in future you will use a service that will show your end of the phone calling as well.

For now concentrate on the skype records, and all other things that you have. Take pics of the gifts you guys have exchanged and if you have visited his relatives or he has visited yours, and you have pics of those occasions add all those things. And explain these events in detail.

Even add things that you might think are not important, becuase every little bit counts. Because real relationship has many dimensions and to paint a complete picture of your relationship you must not overlook any thing.

One more IMPORTANT thing, your and your husband both should write letters explaining your relationship in detail. Explain how much you know him, how you feel about him, how living so far away from him affects your life. I am sure you can think of many things you can write about your husband/relationship.

Let me know if this answered your question.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Use

Ring123 pinless google it

1.8cents/minute to pakistan and u can print everything off

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
Allhamdulillah Allhamdulillah Allhamdulillah Allhamdulillah Allhamdulillah
I have good news

My husband received Re-CCP forms, Today March 2nd 2012
I am soo happy and excited my heart is pounding, after 13 n half months
Allahamdulillah i received good news from CHC

They asked for
forms to be refilled again
original police certificate
photos of before/after marriage
how be kept in connect

n original marriage certificate from Afghan Embassy
But they alreadi have my original Nikkah Nama wit them.

I pray for all of you guys that we all reunited and hear good news from CHC
Love u guys all
insha'allah we will all get good news Ameen
wow that's nice :)
good u heard something from them. why u did not send original marriage certificate, and police clearance certificate? :-\

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Tinko !
Your profile shows that you had medical in July 2011. What happened after that medical, you didn't get passport request yet or any other correspondence

Tinko said:
When/if you call him do you use the calling cards?

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
My timeline:
They received the application on October 26, 2010.
Approval date November 23, 2010.
My husband's application for PR was received on December 3, 2010.

My mother-in-law received a letter on February 24th in Karachi dated February 11th, 2012 from Immigration. Theyve asked for a bunch of forms again (IMM0008ENU_2D, IMM5406E, IMM5669E, and Pakistani Nationals Form). Also asked for more proof in the form of post-wedding pictures and other evidence of our ongoing relationship. Theyve asked for an updated Police certificate from Karachi and one from Saudi Arabia (where my husband works).

Medical is done, we had it conducted in Riyadh on Thursday March 1 and the files have been already been dispatched to Delhi. Forms have been filled and mailed to Karachi so mother-in-law can attach police certificates. So we're just about done. The police clearance for Saudi Arabia is a looooooong process. They require a letter from CHC in Arabic addressed to foreign affairs and then they will give him a police clearance. We emailed them but no response :(

But yea, everyone here is so excited, mom and dad and everyone are anxiously waiting his arrival. Im hoping his PPR comes by summer (fingers crossed, nafl maaney hain, and lots and lots of duas so we can finally be a family :)

Just thought Id share. Ive been following the forum for a while now. Posted once or twice but this is the first good news that Ive had a chance to post.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RougeAmour said:
My timeline:
They received the application on October 26, 2010.
Approval date November 23, 2010.
My husband's application for PR was received on December 3, 2010.

My mother-in-law received a letter on February 24th in Karachi dated February 11th, 2012 from Immigration. Theyve asked for a bunch of forms again (IMM0008ENU_2D, IMM5406E, IMM5669E, and Pakistani Nationals Form). Also asked for more proof in the form of post-wedding pictures and other evidence of our ongoing relationship. Theyve asked for an updated Police certificate from Karachi and one from Saudi Arabia (where my husband works).

Medical is done, we had it conducted in Riyadh on Thursday March 1 and the files have been already been dispatched to Delhi. Forms have been filled and mailed to Karachi so mother-in-law can attach police certificates. So we're just about done. The police clearance for Saudi Arabia is a looooooong process. They require a letter from CHC in Arabic addressed to foreign affairs and then they will give him a police clearance. We emailed them but no response :(

But yea, everyone here is so excited, mom and dad and everyone are anxiously waiting his arrival. Im hoping his PPR comes by summer (fingers crossed, nafl maaney hain, and lots and lots of duas so we can finally be a family :)

Just thought Id share. Ive been following the forum for a while now. Posted once or twice but this is the first good news that Ive had a chance to post.
Congrats ,,, Jus a suggestion i donno u wanna go that way or not .......... but i heard some people wrote letter to cic in past regarding saudi police clearance too long and cic waved their requirement ..... but i would suggest that u should write a letter to them that it takes too long and we will send it wen done ............. but send rest of ur documents might speed up ur process .............
Thanks for sharing info

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
My address has reappeared again after 3 days.
Hope this is a sign of good news.
It's been more than a month now and i haven't received copy of re-medical yet

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
qamalik729 said:
Congrats ,,, Jus a suggestion i donno u wanna go that way or not .......... but i heard some people wrote letter to cic in past regarding saudi police clearance too long and cic waved their requirement ..... but i would suggest that u should write a letter to them that it takes too long and we will send it wen done ............. but send rest of ur documents might speed up ur process .............
Thanks for sharing info
Ive heard that as well. I also heard its just a formality for them to ask for it. We already emailed them about 5 days ago saying:
I have recently received a letter referring to my application for permanent residence in Canada from your High Commission in Islamabad, Pakistan (as attached) for the File No XX. I have been asked to submit a police clearance certificate from Pakistan and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as I am presently residing in Saudi Arabia. I should be able to obtain the one for Pakistan shortly but the Saudi Arabian authorities do not issue one to a resident approaching them personally. They require a written request in Arabic from the Canadian authorities asking for a police clearance certificate for me which I can then take to them. I am told that the request letter needs to be in Arabic and directed to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in Saudi Arabia.

I would be grateful if you could please mail this letter to me on the following postal address:...

We're sending the rest of the documents out this coming week. Just so they have something to go over in the mean time.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
waiting4visa said:
Everyone read this important Bulletin

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob386.asp
A very good decision indeed. It was the need of the time. :D

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
For all those who are dreaming of Temporary visa ..I would say that would be devastating " BECAUSE BY NO MEANS THESE TIMELINES CAN COME DOWN SINCE THEY DEPEND UPON NUMBER OF VISAS AVAILABLE TO EACH EMBASSY EACH YEAR AND NUMBER OF APPLICATION FILLED AT THAT EMBASSY" .. So timeline would be more or less same but instead of getting PR person will get temporary PR ..You people can imagine the rest.

Secondly that would be applicable on new filled cases like this Five year ban is active on all cases filled after 2nd March 2012.

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
i have a news to share
i just received a call from CHC-I to reconfirm my address
he said we sent you the letter via tcs on 1st feb which you haven't received so we doubt there is a problem with your address,
but the the address was correct, anyways he asked me to provide another address where they can send letter again so i provided them my mum's address, then he said we'll send you the letter again on monday which hopefully you'll receive on tuesday or wednesday and even he said he will call me again on wednesday to confirm whether i receive the letter or not.

this phone call has relaxed me a bit
i was very worried, now waiting for tues/Wed anxiously
hope to receive it this time without any problem
pray for me guys!

so i guess this disappearing and re-appearing of address really works
after 3 days my address reappeared again and i got a call from embassy.
fingers crossed

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
MAB said:
i have a news to share
i just received a call from CHC-I to reconfirm my address
he said we sent you the letter via tcs on 1st feb which you haven't received so we doubt there is a problem with your address,
but the the address was correct, anyways he asked me to provide another address where they can send letter again so i provided them my mum's address, then he said we'll send you the letter again on monday which hopefully you'll receive on tuesday or wednesday and even he said he will call me again on wednesday to confirm whether i receive the letter or not.

this phone call has relaxed me a bit
i was very worried, now waiting for tues/Wed anxiously
hope to receive it this time without any problem
pray for me guys!

so i guess this disappearing and re-appearing of address really works
after 3 days my address reappeared again and i got a call from embassy.
fingers crossed
My prayers are with you. Please next time ask them for a tracking number so you can contact the shipping company and check the status of the letter yourself.

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
s_design said:
My prayers are with you. Please next time ask them for a tracking number so you can contact the shipping company and check the status of the letter yourself.

Thanks!
Well, i asked him to provide me the tracking number of letter through email on monday, but he said we cannot provide you with the tracking number.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
MAB said:
Thanks!
Well, i asked him to provide me the tracking number of letter through email on monday, but he said we cannot provide you with the tracking number.
That is strange, but lets just hope your mom gets the letter and we dont have any problem with the delivery to her address. Is it possible that you call the shipping company to check with them if they have something coming to your mom's address, in case there is any delay or issue.

PS
Going to sleep, I will be back later tomorrow.

AH take care.