+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Really good decision .... It is applicable on all active case who will get PR after 2nd March, 2012...

S khan said:
For all those who are dreaming of Temporary visa ..I would say that would be devastating " BECAUSE BY NO MEANS THESE TIMELINES CAN COME DOWN SINCE THEY DEPEND UPON NUMBER OF VISAS AVAILABLE TO EACH EMBASSY EACH YEAR AND NUMBER OF APPLICATION FILLED AT THAT EMBASSY" .. So timeline would be more or less same but instead of getting PR person will get temporary PR ..You people can imagine the rest.

Secondly that would be applicable on new filled cases like this Five year ban is active on all cases filled after 2nd March 2012.

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
great news for my life.

today i have received request for refill supplemntry and some other form..
but i am confuse... they askingme again for send
marriage original certifice.
origion passport copies,
15 pictures of me and sponsor
origion education paper,
more proove about relationship develpment ,
plane if they refuse what iw ill do , \
some additional request...
\

i am worry why they asking me again for send. and good news i did not see any where in the latter say me that your relationship is ganioune........

my application was received in feb,2011 , received latter for refill some form and documet dated 21 feb, on latter..????

any one can tell me every thing smooooth????

i was did rukhsti in dec,2011 and send them all document already but they asking me again. but not saying relationship is not ganioune
pray for all gays , will get good news

waiting4visa

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wdanish said:
Alhumdulilah I recieved my passport with visa today in 10 days:) However, like Muzammil address on CoPR for hubby is old one and he shifted and updated with CIC Canada but I guess it wasnt updated in CHC Islamabad... My concern is, is it going to be a problem? I dont want it to go back and forth uselessly as i have to land before may 31 2012 as my visa expires then... Also my CoPR was delivered a lil battered by the TCS.. Not torn but dettached from carbon... Is that going to be a problem? Has anyone had this kinda problem?

Would appreciate all the help I can get...
congratz for getting Visa you must be happy now, how long your case took till visa received?

Happyface

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC - Hubby Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-15-2010
File Transfer...
JAN-19-2011
Am I the only one from Jan 2011 who havent received anything yet?????? This CHC is soooo confusing. I am loosing my brain now. What is happening????? Oh my gosh I am getting panic attacks now

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
sent everthing they have asked

they want u too right plan that if u are refused what are going to do and ur spouse

Still dont understand how are so many CERTIFICATES MISSING when they are sent by applicants

merrakhawaab said:
great news for my life.

today i have received request for refill supplemntry and some other form..
but i am confuse... they askingme again for send
marriage original certifice.
origion passport copies,
15 pictures of me and sponsor
origion education paper,
more proove about relationship develpment ,
plane if they refuse what iw ill do , \
some additional request...
\

i am worry why they asking me again for send. and good news i did not see any where in the latter say me that your relationship is ganioune........

my application was received in feb,2011 , received latter for refill some form and documet dated 21 feb, on latter..????

any one can tell me every thing smooooth????

i was did rukhsti in dec,2011 and send them all document already but they asking me again. but not saying relationship is not ganioune
pray for all gays , will get good news

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today news about immigration canada

OTTAWA — The federal government is introducing a five-year sponsorship bar to crack down on bogus marriages of convenience.

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney announced Friday that starting immediately, spouses will have to wait five years from the day they are granted permanent residence status in Canada before they can sponsor a new spouse.

The move is meant to prevent people from fraudulently marrying Canadians for the purposes of immigration only to leave them and then sponsor a new partner while their Canadian spouse is still financially responsible for them for three years.

“I held town hall meetings across the country to hear from victims of marriage fraud,” said Kenney, who made the announcement in Brampton, Ont., just west of Toronto.

“In addition to the heartbreak and pain that came from being lied to and deceived, these people were angry. They felt they had been used as a way to get to Canada. We're taking action because immigration to Canada should not be built upon deceit.”

The move comes less than two years after the Conservatives promised to tackle marriage fraud. In the fall of 2010, the government held online consultations to gather public opinion and ideas on how to address the issue.

The idea of a five-year sponsorship bar was proposed in the Canada Gazette last April and was followed by a 30-day public comment period.

It also comes just weeks after outspoken Ottawa victim Lainie Towell's ex-husband was, after a three-year fight, finally deported to his native Guinea after walking out on her just three weeks after they exchanged vows.

The measure officially came into force on Friday and is just one of several actions the government is considering.

Public consultations will begin in the coming weeks on a proposed conditional permanent-residence provision that would deter people in newer relationships from attempting to gain quick entry to Canada when they have no plans to remain with their sponsoring partner.

According to the proposal first published in the Canada Gazette last spring, the sponsored partner in a marriage or common-law relationship of fewer than two years would be subject to a conditional two-year period of permanent residence.

The measure would bring Canada in line with other countries, such as the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia, which have similar policies.

Posted in: Canada, News, Politics Tags: Immigration, Marriage

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/03/02/tories-announce-new-immigration-rules-to-crack-down-on-bogus-marriages/

hun daso aye ki aye

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Happyface said:
Am I the only one from Jan 2011 who havent received anything yet?????? This CHC is soooo confusing. I am loosing my brain now. What is happening????? Oh my gosh I am getting panic attacks now
one-case is ur file IN PROCESS

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Danny4450 said:
The changed their system in October 2010, so they have a new series of file numbers that now start from F. So a lot of people who were in the early stages of sponsorship got their file number changed form B# to F#. People who applied after October 2010, got a File number starting with F#.
I applied in October 2010, my paper file number starts with B it was like this from the start and it is still the same. The last docs I got from them in Nov 2011 say the same paper file number.

Happyface

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC - Hubby Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-15-2010
File Transfer...
JAN-19-2011
Khilafah5 said:
one-case is ur file IN PROCESS
. Yes, it is changed to In process in the begnin of Feb

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
happy face: you should be still happy because I am waiting from Oct 2010 and there is not a single word from chc and it only shows the application received. But I have my trust in God not no one else!! (so please try to calm yourself down by knowing that there are people who are waiting from lot longer than you are and there is no word yet)
Happyface said:

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
happy face: you should be still happy because I am waiting from Oct 2010 and there is not a single word from chc and it only shows the application received. But I have my trust in God not no one else!!

Is your address missing

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
iftikhar505 said:
happy face: you should be still happy because I am waiting from Oct 2010 and there is not a single word from chc and it only shows the application received. But I have my trust in God not no one else!! (so please try to calm yourself down by knowing that there are people who are waiting from lot longer than you are and there is no word yet)
order cGMS notes

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
I hope the next step would be to hold back the pr card for 5 years so the people comming to Canada won't run away from the airport or the next day as it has happened to some canadian and the citizen of canada are on the hook for their spouse for their support payments for three years.

iftikhar505 said:
Thank God finally The Gov't has taken a step to protect sponsors. Here is the detail. Time to celebrate.

News Release – Minister Kenney introduces sponsorship restriction to address marriage fraud

Toronto, March 2, 2012 — The Government of Canada has put in place a bar on sponsorship in an ongoing effort to deter people from using a marriage of convenience to come to Canada, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

Regulatory changes now in force mean sponsored spouses or partners will have to wait five years from the day they are granted permanent residence status in Canada to sponsor a new spouse or partner. Until now, a sponsored spouse or partner arriving in Canada as a permanent resident could leave their sponsor and sponsor another spouse or partner themselves, while their original sponsor was still financially responsible for them for up to three years.

“I held town hall meetings across the country to hear from victims of marriage fraud,” said Minister Kenney. “In addition to the heartbreak and pain that came from being lied to and deceived, these people were angry. They felt they had been used as a way to get to Canada. We're taking action because immigration to Canada should not be built upon deceit.”

Minister Kenney was joined by representatives of Canadians Against Immigration Fraud (CAIF) at today's announcement.

"We welcome the steps taken by the Honourable Jason Kenney to stop marriage fraud,” said Sam S. Benet, President of CAIF. “These measures will definitely protect the integrity of our immigration system.”

Spousal sponsorship is open to abuse when a person enters into a relationship – such as a marriage or a common law partnership – in order to circumvent Canada's immigration law. Concerned with the problem, the Minister held online consultations in the fall of 2010 to gather public opinion and ideas on how to best address marriage fraud.

“Many of the people who took part in the consultations made it abundantly clear that marriage fraud poses a significant threat to our immigration system,” added Minister Kenney. “Our government has listened to the victims of marriage fraud and all Canadians, and acted to crack down on those who engage in fraud and abuse Canadians' generosity and our immigration system.”
Barring such sponsorships is consistent with similar restrictions imposed by Australia, New Zealand and the United States.

The proposal for a five-year sponsorship bar was prepublished in the Canada Gazette on April 2, 2011, and was open for a 30-day public comment period. The changes coming into force today, March 2, are posted on Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website and will be published in Part II of the Canada Gazette on March 14, 2012.

To show it is serious about cracking down on marriage fraud, CIC is taking a number of steps to deter it. For example, in addition to the sponsorship bar, further public consultations are also expected to begin in the coming weeks on a proposed conditional permanent residence measure. A Notice of Intent proposing the development of this conditional measure was published in the Canada Gazette on March 26, 2011. The measure aims to deter people in newer relationships from using their relationship to gain quick entry to Canada as permanent residents when they have no intention of staying with their sponsor.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
yes the address is missing from one month but it shows application received only (not in process).
became-a-loner said:
Is your address missing

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Thanks I will be ordering those in the following week if there is no word until next week.
Khilafah5 said:
order cGMS notes