Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Thanks man!
Don't worry InshaAllah you'll be done soon too. CHC is really getting pace now and first quarter of the year is always pacey

bestplace4u said:
many congratz just yesterday i was thinking abt u :)
now im the oldest one left on this forum.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Thanks man! you are already in prays :)
InshaALLAH you would be done soon. Btw I have all the intentions to hit you once I land ;)

Danny4450 said:
Many Many Congratulations sister .. MashaAllah MashaAllah .... I am really happy for you guys :D. You showed a lot of patience throughout this long and painfull process and Allah has rewarded you in the end. Please convey my Congrats to your hubby and remember us in your prayers.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
All the best to you too

lonly widout hubby said:
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww congrtazzzzzzzzzzzzzz one step closer

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Thanks Wes bro :)
Thats really nice of you speially for the "as I would have said" part ;)
Bro next you plan a visit to East coast you got to ping me :)

wes786 said:
Many congratulations and best wishes for your future life. Your husband sent me a message on facebook but I thought of coming online and personally congratulate you for the patience you have shown and the reward you got for it! Happy togetherness as your husband would say and have a great life ahead. I wishe you guys get together ASAP and begin the new phase of your life. Good Luck and best wishes!

B

bestplace4u

saggit_16 said:
Dear Prospect Immigrant,

By the grace of Almighty God we have I have got my much awaited PPR yesterday as my wifey posted above. We were in silent mode from last few months since most of the people closer to our timeline were done with their cases. Now its time to hit bak MashaALLAH. My wifey has already penned down the lessons learned excellently the only things I want to mention are Faith in God & Patience.

I want to say thanks to all who directly or indirectly helped us specially the ones who turned out to be good friends. Starting from:
Asim Khan (Who is not native to this forum anymore and by now might have forgot he have been through same pain)
Wes, Danny, Best plae 4 u, Become a loner, zeee, Khan82, Humaumair, Tor-wi, Dodge Charger, Still not getting any (Mafia), Kamia and all others Thanks alot for all your help and encouragements :)
Then grateful to guys I have met personally by the means of this forum Maximus (HIC2011), Ryan Masood, TUCO (Lahore couple), Saifsmarty, Jalal (Zujal's hubby).
Hey man finally eh :) I am very happy for u wish u a great life ahead.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
OMGGGGG mashAllah....finallyyyy it's coming from you now. A big warm, loud congratulations...it is truly a very happy new year for you two ;D...

saggit_16 said:
Dear Prospect Immigrant,

By the grace of Almighty God we have I have got my much awaited PPR yesterday as my wifey posted above. We were in silent mode from last few months since most of the people closer to our timeline were done with their cases. Now its time to hit bak MashaALLAH. My wifey has already penned down the lessons learned excellently the only things I want to mention are Faith in God & Patience.

I want to say thanks to all who directly or indirectly helped us specially the ones who turned out to be good friends. Starting from:
Asim Khan (Who is not native to this forum anymore and by now might have forgot he have been through same pain)
Wes, Danny, Best plae 4 u, Become a loner, zeee, Khan82, Humaumair, Tor-wi, Dodge Charger, Still not getting any (Mafia), Kamia and all others Thanks alot for all your help and encouragements :)
Then grateful to guys I have met personally by the means of this forum Maximus (HIC2011), Ryan Masood, TUCO (Lahore couple), Saifsmarty, Jalal (Zujal's hubby).

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Thanks Raptorsfan
Well I would say here Email is more of a trump card so use it very wisely like in our case we used it when our medical was delayed for around 10 months and it was only the Email through which we kept on buzzing 'em almost every fortnight and at the end it did the job for us while on the other hand pursuing in a written letter would have delayed things even more
All the best :)

raptorsfan said:
wow..u waited long...i get feared sometimes with my case...allah khair karay.....congrats to u and ur husband...

I have heard many things....many people say that if you e-mail a lot...there will be delay in ur case...so just let it be...and many say e-mail a lot after 12 months...i dunno what to believe...i am confused...as far as CAIPS is concerned...1 would only order it after 14 months into application if there is still no response from CHC-I...and/or if their first response is not clear....like in the case of MIKE9292...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Salam alikum bhai...how is it going with you and bhabhi? any updates?

bestplace4u said:
Hey man finally eh :) I am very happy for u wish u a great life ahead.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Happy new year to all the members...I wish this new year bring all of you the most awaited news from CIC. I hardly get time to login now but you all are always in my prayers...Happy 2012 :)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Manana Tashakor!
All the best to you too :)

R.Mujgani said:
Im soo happy for u guys congrats

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Thanks alot :) yes definitely It is
Noticed your posts after long were you silent too ;)

Tor-wi said:
OMGGGGG mashAllah....finallyyyy it's coming from you now. A big warm, loud congratulations...it is truly a very happy new year for you two ;D...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit_16 said:
Thanks Wes bro :)
Thats really nice of you speially for the "as I would have said" part ;)
Bro next you plan a visit to East coast you got to ping me :)
:) Most definately bro! I got you on my Facebook ;)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:
Happy new year to all the members...I wish this new year bring all of you the most awaited news from CIC. I hardly get time to login now but you all are always in my prayers...Happy 2012 :)
Good to see your post after a long time, I hope your having a time of your life after being together!
Happy new year to you too and all...