+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Wife_Need_Husband Badly said:
ok wes tell me ppl said when address disappeard n appeard in e-cas it mean something, but some says it doesnt mean anything with the file. is tht true?
Its just an assumption that when address disappears there is some activity going on your file. I have seen some applicants whose addresses were disappeared and everytime it happened they received either some request letter or their files were accessed whether it was for an email reply or to get CAIPS updated or whatever it was. I have also seen people whose address were disappeared but never heard anything from the embassy and there are also applicant who already received their VISAs but their address was never disappeared from eCAS. For me everytime my wife received a request letter her address was disappeared. So whether its a system glitch, or it really has something to do with your file it is still a mystry...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
what tips can u give us to make our case processing faster?
No tips to make a case faster, but there are tips to follow that could save some delays.

1) Have a full wedding is very important now a days - including Nikah, wedding, Walima (If mehndi, mayyon was done thats even better)-photographs for all including outings, trips together etc...
2) Sending as much proof as possible to prove your relationship is genuine - emails, chats, texts, phone call logs, money transfer receipts, visit proofs including tickets, boarding passes, passport stamps, gift receipts etc.
3) Collecting above documents even after the application is filed and updating them with the above 7-8 months after the file transfer from Mississauaga to Islamabad and then just keep waiting until you hear anything back from them.

During your initial review (9-12 months after file transfer), if they have enough evidence and they think the marriage is genuine then you would receive the rePCC and forms request followed by remedical and then PPR withing 6 months. If they have doubts about the marriage they will send objection and if they objection is not taken case of the file could go to interview queue...

Background check may vary case to case depending on the applicant's education, work and travel history the more complecated case it is; the longer it will take for background checks.

Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-12-2011
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
xxxx
Passport Req..
20-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
18th March 2012
why take longer in background checks, wht they see in tht? and i already received IMM forms when i got AOR

yasirman

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Jun-14-2012/Oct-01-2012
AOR Received.
April-05-2012
File Transfer...
Aug-08-2011
Med's Request
July-14- 2012
Med's Done....
July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
hey raptor whos sawera han :D
Hi there
My wife and daughter are in Canada, my daughter is just 5 months old do i qualify for Parent and Grandparent Super Visa? As it says you need A letter of invitation from your child or grandchild that includes arrangements for care and support, this seems a quit difficult for my 5 months old daughter to do ::) can my wife provide an invitation on my daughter's behalf?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasir you can also sponser ur parents, how come 5 months old baby can sponser, even he or she is on feeder :D

I dont know why do you think that members here like your personal and dumb jokes but please dont make fun of people asking questions here ........ your silence is better than your words ......... if you understand that.... ONLY IF

For Yasir ........ no brother unfortunately the supervisa is not available for a situation like yours ............ if you wish you can try visit visa through an invitation from your spouse to visit your child, the chances are less than 50% but you can take a chance since it has no negative impact on your immigration application........ once you land in Canada as immigrant and have suffiicent combined family income you can sponsor your own parents for supervisa to Canada........... hope it helps

yasirman

Star Member
Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Jun-14-2012/Oct-01-2012
AOR Received.
April-05-2012
File Transfer...
Aug-08-2011
Med's Request
July-14- 2012
Med's Done....
July-19-2012
Passport Req..
Mar-28-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jun-12-2013
LANDED..........
July-12-2013 Insha'Allah
became-a-loner said:
I dont know why do you think that members here like your personal and dumb jokes but please dont make fun of people asking questions here ........ your silence is better than your words ......... if you understand that.... ONLY IF

For Yasir ........ no brother unfortunately the supervisa is not available for a situation like yours ............ if you wish you can try visit visa through an invitation from your spouse to visit your child, the chances are less than 50% but you can take a chance since it has no negative impact on your immigration application........ once you land in Canada as immigrant and have suffiicent combined family income you can sponsor your own parents for supervisa to Canada........... hope it helps
Thanks a lot for the help,
but that's wrong there should be a way out if i want to see my daughter i called her to Pakistan last month but she became ill and had to leave with some kind of breathing disorder, My PR is gonna take ages :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
why take longer in background checks, wht they see in tht? and i already received IMM forms when i got AOR
Because if you have worked for any government positions, or have a lot of travel history in other countries, worked in another country they want to make sure that you were not involved in any criminal activities not just in Pakistan but other countries as well and they investage to make sure you are clean before you make your way into Canada so the investigation takes longer...

Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-12-2011
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
xxxx
Passport Req..
20-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
18th March 2012
but ppl who travel or work outside resident country they provide police clearance certifcate to, so thts not enough for them?

lover

Nov 15, 2011
wes786 said:
Because if you have worked for any government positions, or have a lot of travel history in other countries, worked in another country they want to make sure that you were not involved in any criminal activities not just in Pakistan but other countries as well and they investage to make sure you are clean before you make your way into Canada so the investigation takes longer...
or agar goverment ki kisi job per na ho or 1 ya 2 country ka men raha ho new passport banwa ke apply kare to bi late hota

Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-12-2011
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
xxxx
Passport Req..
20-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
18th March 2012
but like i said ppl provide pcc for tht country to

Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20-12-2011
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
xxxx
Passport Req..
20-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb 2012
LANDED..........
18th March 2012
why your wife case took 19months, is tht was nikkah case?

R

raptorsfan

became-a-loner said:

thank u loner...finally...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
why your wife case took 19months, is tht was nikkah case?
lover said:
eska jowab maybe apko humpakwatankelog ki site per mily enke case ko 17 month lagay
19 months in total since I applied at mississauga, 17months in Islamabad. It was a full wedding they just took their time...