Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Did any November or December applicant hear from CHC ? ?? ?
I did not hear anything from them yet

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
mainbucha said:
Did any November or December applicant hear from CHC ? ?? ?
I did not hear anything from them yet
My time line is same as urs.

No I havent heard anything yet. BUT...Keeping my fingers crossed...My Ecas Address disappeared. So hopefully its not a glitch in system.

BUT..I did send a change of address request .

Arrrggghhhh!!!! Lets see.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
I have been asking a question for the longest time but I guess no one knows the answer.
I am asking again hopefully WES or raptor, or danny can help me out

Does the person being sponsored has to stay in the country for the duration of the PR process too?

What if CHC-ISB cannot get hold of him/her via phone? are there any negative consequences?

Hopefully someone will reply

Thanx in advance

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imtihaan said:
I have been asking a question for the longest time but I guess no one knows the answer.
I am asking again hopefully WES or raptor, or danny can help me out

Does the person being sponsored has to stay in the country for the duration of the PR process too?

What if CHC-ISB cannot get hold of him/her via phone? are there any negative consequences?

Hopefully someone will reply

Thanx in advance

No embassy can demand any sponsored person to be forced to stay in the country of processing as a matter of policy but there is more to it than just the policy i.e. the ghost of your application follows you wherever you go ........... if the sponsored person leaves the country on a workpermit/student visa for a period of one year or more his/her file will be transferred to the destination country or the respective processing office. The sponsored person is always required to inform the CHC of any change in contact info ....... when the CHC staff will try to reach the sponsored person/applicant and wont find the person, they will either put the file in a cold storage or send a letter to the last known address to contact them ............hence it is a negative impact on the application .......... however if the person is lucky enough to get a work/student permit to a country where CHC takes far less time to process, the work permit/student visa can help get rid of CHC-ISB and they take around 3 months to transfer your file to new CHC........... please note that the aforementioned info (one year work permit/student visa and file transfer) is based on the response from CHC-ISB to my once upon a time request when i was considering to get student visa for my spouse to UK in order to get rid of CHC-ISB timeline ..........hope it helps

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wife_Need_Husband Badly said:
mine case older since july 2010 i didnt hear anything and you r crying for nov dec :(
Are you in competition of crying with anyone ........... is he asking you Why the hell are you not crying when you need your husband so badly ......... or are you here to set standards for when to cry or not .......... and how did you determine that he is crying ............. at least find appropriate words if you really like poking your weird sense of humor at others.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
became-a-loner said:
No embassy can demand any sponsored person to be forced to stay in the country of processing as a matter of policy but there is more to it than just the policy i.e. the ghost of your application follows you wherever you go ........... if the sponsored person leaves the country on a workpermit/student visa for a period of one year or more his/her file will be transferred to the destination country or the respective processing office. The sponsored person is always required to inform the CHC of any change in contact info ....... when the CHC staff will try to reach the sponsored person/applicant and wont find the person, they will either put the file in a cold storage or send a letter to the last known address to contact them ............hence it is a negative impact on the application .......... however if the person is lucky enough to get a work/student permit to a country where CHC takes far less time to process, the work permit/student visa can help get rid of CHC-ISB and they take around 3 months to transfer your file to new CHC........... please note that the aforementioned info (one year work permit/student visa and file transfer) is based on the response from CHC-ISB to my once upon a time request when i was considering to get student visa for my spouse to UK in order to get rid of CHC-ISB timeline ..........hope it helps

Thanx dear,

I am just shooting for a simple 4-5 month vacation. Its too frustrating to sit and wait here all alone. What would you say about that?

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
kaise kaise log ate hai i cant undrerstand is ths chat rum??? kam ki bat karni hai tou wo kia kare kch log 24hr pata nhi q jhak marte hai forum mai aur fazol ki batein karte hai ...zarori tou nhi k har waqt kch kch post kiya jaye forum pe.... mjhe tou kahi se nhi lagta k inko koi b tension ya fikar hai apni case ki ..

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imtihaan said:
Thanx dear,

I am just shooting for a simple 4-5 month vacation. Its too frustrating to sit and wait here all alone. What would you say about that?
It depends where you go ....... if you go to middle east ..... it may raise their eye brows ........ and also it depends on what stage your file is at and when they choose to contact your spouse ...... ideally your spouse should be in Pakistan when a contact is required by CHC ........ generally they contact by letter which is fine but sometimes they call as well ........ so it could be a matter of luck sometimes

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TARZAN-bOY said:
What the heck is going on here everyone fighting here, looks like it fighting ring
Well ......... all I was asking her to respect other members .......... anyone who asks a question this lady pokes fun at the question ......such environment will discourage others who visit this forum to seek and share information ...... and I guess we should remind such people to exercise restrain as this is a public place ......... its like you go to a park and decide to pee while sitting in a bench .......... probably you can do that ......... but it stinks for other visitors to the park ......... hope it makes sense to those who have some of it ;D

immii

Star Member
Aug 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2010
Doc's Request.
09/2/2012
AOR Received.
no
File Transfer...
26/11/2010
Med's Request
24/7/2012
Med's Done....
8/8/2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
09 FEB 2013(decision made on 19 feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
23 feb 2013 thanks to Allah
my address disappear from my E-case i don't know whats going on bec my mailing address is not completely correct if they send anything how i will get....

immii

Star Member
Aug 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2010
Doc's Request.
09/2/2012
AOR Received.
no
File Transfer...
26/11/2010
Med's Request
24/7/2012
Med's Done....
8/8/2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
09 FEB 2013(decision made on 19 feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
23 feb 2013 thanks to Allah
can anybody tell me which service CHC used to send first letter objection letter/ pcc request,TCS or anyother???aur kiya letter per phone number dya hota hai jiss ko deliver kerna ho us ka??????

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immii said:
my address disappear from my E-case i don't know whats going on bec my mailing address is not completely correct if they send anything how i will get....
i think it is a serious matter only if they send the letters to the address showing on Ecas........but if they send them to the address written on our app forms, then it's a no worry thing.........and we absolutely have no idea which address they're going to consider for that purpose :-\

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immii said:
Why dont you fax them or Mail them that your address is wrong.