+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No objection letter, no interview, nothing. Its the way ALLAH want it, we can only pray, which we did.

muzmil said:
congrats UOC !! since it was a wife case... did you get any objections etc etc ? was there an interview ? why it took 2 years ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
UOC said:
No objection letter, no interview, nothing. Its the way ALLAH want it, we can only pray, which we did.
Same thing with my case, no objections, no additional requests, no interview; when the right time came it happened...

Zaamin

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th April 2011, Objection letter, Re-pcc & IMM forms
AOR Received.
30th June, 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Passport Req..
Praying
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
Praying
Assalam-o-Alaikum Wes bhai and senior members;

My friend who is sponsoring his wife from Pakistan received an objection letter for marriage not genuine along with re-pcc and imm forms 04 months before. He responded with lots of proofs and his visit details 04 month before. There was no medical request with that letter, but her medical as already expired in May. Now before eid his wife received medial request.
Does this means that the objection issue is all over clear -------- or any chance of any issue to be raised again? As i have read on this forum written by someone that a file viewed by different officers, who are designated to perform different activities on the file (issue re-pcc, re-medical, ppr), who issue different things or the file goes to the next stage after getting clear the first stage?
When the file goes to the decision making officer?
Do they have acceptwd tht the relationship is genuine?
How much time is left for her case now?
I m worried and conscious to know as i m also facing the same torture, after submittinf proofs in response to objection.

wes786 said:
Objection/request letters are sent to the applicant in Pakistan once initial review is done in Islamabad after file transfer(~12Months), sometime around next August if any...

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Hi

I wanted to say that i had my rukhsati done right after the marriage took place and i did mentioned in the file sponcership..Does that make my process faster or does it affect by anything..

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
MIKE9292 said:
Hi

I wanted to say that i had my rukhsati done right after the marriage took place and i did mentioned in the file sponcership..Does that make my process faster or does it affect by anything..

1000000001% , that's the mistake i did and i got the objection letter.. you did the best thing !!

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
stuckhere said:
Hey Can someone please help me undertsand ehats going on with my application... im really freaking out here :'( :'(
My ecas used to say File transferd : sept 2010 in process: oct 2010
then in sept my address disappered and didnt return for a month.
In end sept my husband (sponsor) found out from his mp that they were doing my initial review but had just recievd the selection certificate for my daughter 2 days ago...that was back in sept.
After that in Oct we contacted the MP again and she siad that she had found out from the embassy there that they were done with background checks the marriage was genuine and had sent out a remedical request oct 25th.
BUt i just noticed something shocking :eek: over eid. My ecas now has my name listed twice. It still says file recived sept 201o BUT it says we started processing ur application 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and under it its sayd we started processing 2010????!!!!!
can someone please help me understand this!
does this mean they'v put me in queue again and i will now b processed as a 2011 case??!!!! They whole one year wait has gone to waste???!! :'( :'(
don't worry about it. trust me.. e-case is good for nothing , i became PR 2 years ago and my e-cas use to show "We started processing your application... on ..." all the time, i remember checking it after 1 month of landing.. not sure what it says now...

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
humpakwatankaylog said:
A bunch of people are having strange output from ECAS with double lining and what not. I think yours is just a glitch in the ECAS system. Dont worry about it. Your case is going ok, InshaAllah you will get your remed and then PPR or maybe both together soon.
U mean other people have also had change in date?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zaamin said:
Assalam-o-Alaikum Wes bhai and senior members;

My friend who is sponsoring his wife from Pakistan received an objection letter for marriage not genuine along with re-pcc and imm forms 04 months before. He responded with lots of proofs and his visit details 04 month before. There was no medical request with that letter, but her medical as already expired in May. Now before eid his wife received medial request.
Does this means that the objection issue is all over clear -------- or any chance of any issue to be raised again? As i have read on this forum written by someone that a file viewed by different officers, who are designated to perform different activities on the file (issue re-pcc, re-medical, ppr), who issue different things or the file goes to the next stage after getting clear the first stage?
When the file goes to the decision making officer?
Do they have acceptwd tht the relationship is genuine?
How much time is left for her case now?
I m worried and conscious to know as i m also facing the same torture, after submittinf proofs in response to objection.
I u want a best response bro, then at this stage look no further and order CAIPS, now I am not saying CAIPS is these option but certainly is the better option and it can give u insight about what is going on with ur file at any point and what are the immigration people are thinking of ur relationship!
It is a very inexpensive alternative other than going to consultants and getting hammered! The people over here can only guide you to the right direction as they have guided me so far.

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
DodgeCharger said:
First of all u need to calm down a bit ! There's nothing wrong with ur application Inshallah u will be getting ur remed request as said by the mp! But I don't wanna give u high hopes as to when u will get that! Cuz it happened to my wife's application when they did the initial review back in June 2011! They said the same thing and we got the medical request after four months and it happened to yet another forum member!

But that doesn't mean it will happen in ur case as well, just stay positive! Inshallah it will work out for u good, once ur marriage has been found genuine everything is cool!

I suggest at this point order CAIPS that will be great at this stage! It will give u an insight that what is going on, what CAIPS can tell u no useless MP can!
i soooooooooooooo hope u are right!
u know at this point i would hope it takes four months more rather then they putting me in the 2011 queue.
we are ordering CAIPS.I filled out the forms and sent them to my husband. can u tell me if i need to submit anything else?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckhere said:
i soooooooooooooo hope u are right!
u know at this point i would hope it takes four months more rather then they putting me in the 2011 queue.
we are ordering CAIPS.I filled out the forms and sent them to my husband. can u tell me if i need to submit anything else?
Thats about it! All u can go and wait at this point, I know it is agonizing but this is the only option! I must admit that visiting this forum regularly has helped us keep our sanity, otherwise who knows what we would have been thinking for the past two years!

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckhere said:
U mean other people have also had change in date?
Not that I know of any one with two dates in particular. But there were a couple of people who reported two lines instead of one with different statuses in both the lines. But its likely that they are trying to hook the ECAS up to the new CGMS system and slowly trying to let the CAIPS system go. This could be one of those unexpected bugs they are finding in the process of switching over.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
lol what does dengue remind ya of ............ ?? :)

like ........... payaree bachoo dangue kya ha .............. dangue ak pirinda ha ................ dangue ak prinda ha ............ kya tum ne us ko dekha ha .... kahan vo rehta ha ............... lahore ke galiyon main dangue rehta ha :p
Lol How do u know tht dengue lives only in Lahore....... One of My Friend suffering from dengue in Canada tht wht it remind's me :eek: ............so dengue is all over the place.........bhai is ka naam dengue kuein hai :D

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
im freaking out mainly because we added our daughter to my application back in april 2011. since my husband is a PR she wasnt an automatic canadian citizen. The MP said they recieved her quebec seletion certificate in sept. So im thinking maybe the add means they will start the whole process again! I dont really know of any case like mine. I dont know what to think :-\
Before we added her my husband called their helpline and they siad it shouldnt effect the original application. but they r making new rules everyday :( :'(

sweetsorrow

Jun 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 29, 2010
Doc's Request.
July 15,2011
AOR Received.
September 6, 2010
"Processing times for sponsorship of spouses" is showing "Islamabad - Pakistan 24" :eek: :eek:

& it says that "Last quarterly update: July 26, 2011" ???

But i think it get changed 24 to 26 months last week.

Zaamin

Oct 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th April 2011, Objection letter, Re-pcc & IMM forms
AOR Received.
30th June, 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Not yet
Passport Req..
Praying
VISA ISSUED...
Praying
LANDED..........
Praying
Ades Agepti mosquito which causes Dengue is found in more than 100 countries of the world.

sawera said:
Lol How do u know tht dengue lives only in Lahore....... One of My Friend suffering from dengue in Canada tht wht it remind's me :eek: ............so dengue is all over the place.........bhai is ka naam dengue kuein hai :D