chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
sawera said:
hmmmm,,,,bhai i got a (honda)battery almost a year ago for all season it cost me lyk $ 250 but when ever winter starts it doesnt start n i have to use a booster pack,,,,,but its really good for summer,,,, so if they replace the battery do they take the old one away.
Dear Sawera,
Do you own Honda civic or accord. May be you can buy the batetry from costco, canadian tire or walmart. then again make sure it has good amount of cranking power and usually bigger the battery size would be the more the crancking power. So make sure it is a big battery but definitely not the truck battery as it won't fit in your car anyway. Mr. ranjha is just kidding around.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
Dear Sawera,
Do you own Honda civic or accord. May be you can buy the batetry from costco, canadian tire or walmart. then again make sure it has good amount of cranking power and usually bigger the battery size would be the more the crancking power. So make sure it is a big battery but definitely not the truck battery as it won't fit in your car anyway. Mr. ranjha is just kidding around.
BHAI ITS ACURA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YAH RANJHA BHAI JOKES THT HIS USUAL HABBIT.

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
exact 14 months since applied.....
file still in initial que as per the e mail response i got on 18 september 2011.... :'( :'(
n today is my wedding anniversary aswell
2nd anniversary..... :'( :'( :'(

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
I am sure you are not serious about Swera Behen writing about the battery. I just remember something about battery. When I go to Pakistan and I ask them for battery is needed they think I am talking about flash light because they call it battery or torch when I ask for flash light they think I am talking about camera flash (light).
Somethings here are sold here in lbs/killos and and ask at the fruit shop that how much per killo and they look at me ask Baaoo jee tussi kidhar rehtay ho or they would say aap kahan rehtay ho when i tell them johar town lahore they say no no kon say mulak say aaey hein. and vice versa when I ask them about how much per dozens and the same problem goes on again because some things are sold in killos there whenever it is different here.
Iftikhar, you are correct - I was not serious and was just joking and Sawera knows about it!

btw.. I believe, Pakistan follows SI base units but Unit systems/Units of Measurement are crazy in all over the world, like in most of the US states/middle eastern countries you'll find they sell gas in gallons and in Canada/Pakistan we get gas in liters.

Lately, I was in Paris and found few differences in different things that we do/get here in NA.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
wasai lagta hai kai app ko car kai barai mai itni malomat nahe hai,,,,,truck ki battery change karte ho shahid (pakland mai)hmmm,,,,,,aur agar app chate ho kai mai truck ki battery lagwa loon tu app mujai truck buy kar kai dai do for sure lag walon gee :D
Sawera: LOL

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
bhai bhai bhai bhai bhai forum mai kahan pai likha hai kai car ki battery ki baat nahe kar saktai,,,,,,,asai tu na yeh likha hai kai larhe maat karo,,,,jo kai phele kar chokai hain app,,,, ab dobara karnai ka irada hai kya. :p
Sawera bhen,

Upper left corner mein dekho likha hay: CANADAVISA.com Immigration Forum
and if you scroll your eyes little bit down, there you will find "Hello Sawera" and right underneath "Hello Sawera" you will find: Canada Immigration Forum > Immigration Topics > Family Class Sponsorship ......

Please don't take my jokes/anything personally and I have already told you about jokes via pm.

If I was you I would just go to Acura dealer OR Canadian tire and ask for car battery, those guys deals in car batteries and have better knowledge about car batteries as compare to this forum members.

btw... Larai aaj tak kee nahi aur na hee initiate kiya kuch kabhi but jab baat kisi kee achi nahi lagi tu freedom of speech wala right zaroor istimal kiya hay but in literate/healthy/civilized way!

other than those healthy talks, not sure if you remember or not I served this forum too by running a campaign against cici stupid timeline for spousal immigration visa and mind you that was the only successful campaign ran ever on this forum.

May Allah bless you and I apologize if I hurt you in anyways!

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
Any gud newsssssssssssss?????? :) :p
Bravo!!!

I appreciate your sincerity with this forum! Guys & guls, she got her good news but now she only comes here to get good news from us - which is really appreciable!

Ainy, +1 for you.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beautiful post by a sister on an another forum - I am posting here as I think this somehow links to this forum:

Are you stressed?

Next time you're stressed, take a step back, inhale and laugh. Remember who you are and why you're here. You're never given anything in this world that you can't handle. Be strong, be flexible, love yourself, and love others. Always remember, just keep moving forward.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
maham noor said:
exact 14 months since applied.....
file still in initial que as per the e mail response i got on 18 september 2011.... :'( :'(
n today is my wedding anniversary aswell
2nd anniversary..... :'( :'( :'(

Firstly, happy anniversary maham! Today is my inlaws ki anniversary too...=)
Secondly, have you received any request letter yet? If not, keep praying and inshAllah you'll hear something soon...Maybe you receive them all together, one after another! :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Ranjah said:
beautiful post by a sister on an another forum - I am posting here as I think this somehow links to this forum:

Are you stressed?

Next time you're stressed, take a step back, inhale and laugh. Remember who you are and why you're here. You're never given anything in this world that you can't handle. Be strong, be flexible, love yourself, and love others. Always remember, just keep moving forward.

Good one...I think I should put it up as a sticker on my desktop! Thanks for sharing it! :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Aaj bhi koi good news nahi? ???
[Wheres bestplace4u?]

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
shak ams u should visit the tcs center where u submitted ur pp. track with the same tracking number i suggest.