+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ftpr said:
hi,
how long it ll take to get back medical from india ?
And aftr recieving medical results from india, how much time CHC takes?
thanks ?
medicals reach india anywhere from 4-6 weeks. After remedical there is no set time limit for when the VISA is issued it varies for everyone but average is anywhere from 0-5 months and some even waited more the 6 months.

Check out the database created by humpakwatan to get a better idea about timelines:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aip0z-obcBwmdFR4aDBvaUlGVFJjM1QxZTZPNG9mVlE&hl=en_US

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
someone in calgary needs help with filling the immigrations forms if someone has time can they help them out????????????

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
soniagak said:
do you guys know if contacting my MP would help with my case?

Thanks
in most cases they do tend to help depending on your mp in your area.....so currently I am seeking help from my mp and they are in their level best trying to help where ever they can so yea give it a try it doesnt hurt to try.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
soniagak said:
do you guys know if contacting my MP would help with my case?

Thanks
My MP was useless in my wife's case and basically told me not to contact him until the process time exceeds the average time on CIC website which is 24 months now...

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
bestplace4u said:
Dude its very easy for you to say, as u r already living in Canada, Comparing me with the terrorist will not solve their problem as I still have the valid GREEEEEEENNNNNN CARRRRDDDDDD, oh and it was issued by their GOD FATHER AMRIKA.
#$% @ CANADA and #$ @ % their crap system. Now don't quote my posts, else u will hear more from my mouth or your friend Jahanzeb get will get a call from me to better shut your mouth.
bestplace4u said:
Dear All,

Thanks for your wishes, I am not mad at the delay, I was mad at the comments from CHC that they are not satisfied with something, when it was asked what is that something their response Cannot Disclose.
Answer for a question from wes and sabii yes my wife is willing to move back to live with me so that is not an issue.
I was so mad that I had typed half of the letter for application withdrawal in which I have mentioned clearly why am I taking back my application and whos fault it is.
But at home my sis gave me a long lecture and shes elder so i cannot say no to her.
So i am putting a pause on withdrawing my application.
so just gimme couple of days so i can come back to my normal mode of jokes :)
First of all u r not the forum owner who can ristrict me to not to quote any post, second thing i didnt say YOU, I said WE, third thing i was not comparing you. And if you have the GOD FATHER VISA than why crying or taking out ur frustration for Canada, go to GOD FATHER, if u thing u gonna call jahanzeb will make me listen to all ur craps than go ahead give it a try. Withdraw withdraw khena se nahee hota kerne se hota hai, its all ur drama ke withdrawing and now i m not withdrawing.. I was just trying to cool u down from my last post je dont say bad things, if u want go ahead, ghalat bolo ge ghalat sunoge.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
ch33rez said:
First of all u r not the forum owner who can ristrict me to not to quote any post, second thing i didnt say YOU, I said WE, third thing i was not comparing you. And if you have the GOD FATHER VISA than why crying or taking out ur frustration for Canada, go to GOD FATHER, if u thing u gonna call jahanzeb will make me listen to all ur craps than go ahead give it a try. Withdraw withdraw khena se nahee hota kerne se hota hai, its all ur drama ke withdrawing and now i m not withdrawing.. I was just trying to cool u down from my last post je dont say bad things, if u want go ahead, ghalat bolo ge ghalat sunoge.
ok its over he was just stressed out so please drop the topic

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
zeeeee said:
Dear Members,

My dadi passed away early this morning. Please take out a minute and pray Surah Fateha for the maghfarat of her soul, that Allah SWT shows mercy on her and may she rest in eternal peace.

It is heart-wrenching to be this far away and not be able to be with your family in this hour of grief.

I just pray none of you have to go through this moment. Stay blessed.

Regards.
Very sad to hear, Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un. May Allah rest her soul in Peace, forgive all her sins, grant her Jannatul Fardose.

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
I sent an email to CIC and this is the reply I got :

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Documents were received from applicant's end on 17 and 21 Oct 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

I haven't sent anything on the 17 or today (21st)...What the hell are they talking about?!? What documents?
I got exact same messege but dated 7 oct .I think they have received my document (Re-PCC and Immigration form) in september but they updated my file on 7 cot. Otherwise I also don't know what they received on 7 Oct.

soniagak

Oct 13, 2011
wes786 said:
My MP was useless in my wife's case and basically told me not to contact him until the process time exceeds the average time on CIC website which is 24 months now...
yes thats what i was told lol they are like its been 19 months so when its over 24 months then call us and we will see what we can do.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
soniagak said:
yes thats what i was told lol they are like its been 19 months so when its over 24 months then call us and we will see what we can do.
I wish they go through the same as we are going through due to their ignorace.

MrOctober

Oct 20, 2011
Quiet Storm said:
Best wishes and lots of DUAs for your future.
Could you please explain that your case was a full Pakistani wedding or just a Nikah case.
That would be very helpful for all of our forum members.
Thanks
Thank you "Quiet Storm". Mine was a full Pakistani wedding.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
I sent an email to CIC and this is the reply I got :

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Documents were received from applicant's end on 17 and 21 Oct 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

I haven't sent anything on the 17 or today (21st)...What the hell are they talking about?!? What documents?
Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process as all year around bad days are in process where emotions are placed in queue to be slaughter by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum while the slaughtering is in process.

Regards,

Kamina Insaan
Immigration Section

B

bestplace4u

ch33rez said:
forgot the time when u were crying, u want me to write your whole shaadi ki history here? what did u use to do and how did u got married to emigrate to canada.
Now dont make me open my mouth more.
I have other things to worry too.
Go and sit with ur wife and eat her mind.
bolna usko chahye jo khudh nahi roya ho is forum pe, Canada ka visa milgaya tou abba hogaye.

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
I have one question if somebody can help...Is it possible to apply the child passport in Canada while child is outside Canada..as somebody told me this is possible..

Pls help

S

sahibzada_2010

Khilafah5 said:
someone in calgary needs help with filling the immigrations forms if someone has time can they help them out????????????
I tried khilafah bro even I told him all the process. I can meet him after my class ends in the evening. I send him in text message all the new forms. Now he is not answering my call. :'(