CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
faalto logon k muun lagne ka time nahi hai mere paas, keep barking ;D
oh btw u have no idea of my marriage history :)
Keep keep and keep barking no one is listening to u, go to your wife :p
ch33rez said:
Ok i m going to my wife, tum shayad ho ker aa chukay ho apni wife ke pass se haaan i know mu nahee lagati woh khair keep trying i m going.
O bhaiyo shaanti rakkho aik doosray Ka pol nahi kholo :eek:

Yaar waise best bhai aik question hai on a serious note, any particular reason why u don't wanna settle into
USA despite having a valid green card?? May be the same question is on the mind of the immigration officer!

S

sahibzada_2010

umeed said:
I will tell the truth that he didn't deserve me.
OK sister but people won't trust you and they will point fingers on you. You know Islam give the high value to a stupid husband like one of them you have and people will trust him. So please wait for a bit more and he will be fine. Just make duwa and pray to Allah to make him kind for you. Dont make it in rush as shaytan making u fool and try to bring you against ur husband. Don't listen to stupid shaytan.

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
O bhaiyo shaanti rakkho aik doosray Ka pol nahi kholo :eek:

Yaar waise best bhai aik question hai on a serious note, any particular reason why u don't wanna settle into
USA despite having a valid green card?? May be the same question is on the mind of the immigration officer!
I have left US in 2007, some family reasons, I go there yearly to keep my green card valid.
I know they just have questions of my traveling.
But one thing is for sure I will never let them reject my case, before they do I will withdraw, that is what I have cleared on my family too.

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
wes786 said:
medicals reach india anywhere from 4-6 weeks. After remedical there is no set time limit for when the VISA is issued it varies for everyone but average is anywhere from 0-5 months and some even waited more the 6 months.

Check out the database created by humpakwatan to get a better idea about timelines:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aip0z-obcBwmdFR4aDBvaUlGVFJjM1QxZTZPNG9mVlE&hl=en_US
Wes bhai how r u?hope alls well. u seem to be the experienced one arnd here. i wantd to ask a question.iv sent my pport on 26th sept and still not recieved it but my ecas status changed to decision made on 18th Oct . i had emailed them asking them when il get it back and they replied ul get it in the cominbg days,thats obvious since i wont gt it in the past days right haha. is there anyway i can contact them other than email to find out.plz help

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
OK sister but people won't trust you and they will point fingers on you. You know Islam give the high value to a stupid husband like one of them you have and people will trust him. So please wait for a bit more and he will be fine. Just make duwa and pray to Allah to make him kind for you. Dont make it in rush as shaytan making u fool and try to bring you against ur husband. Don't listen to stupid shaytan.

dear sweet brother ............... she is in Canada and divorce does not matter here we have more than 50% divorce rate and rest of are common law or girl friend ............. I am sure she will survive and time shall heal her wounds inshallah and that is better than having a thankless person as a social, mental and financial burden in her life ............... and if he does not appreciate her now ....... guess how will she feel when he will hang out with some other girl right in front of her eyes after going through all the torment posed by CHC-ISB and paying his bills ........... that is my take on it and I could be wrong, we should let her make her decision at her own

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadkn said:
Wes bhai how r u?hope alls well. u seem to be the experienced one arnd here. i wantd to ask a question.iv sent my pport on 26th sept and still not recieved it but my ecas status changed to decision made on 18th Oct . i had emailed them asking them when il get it back and they replied ul get it in the cominbg days,thats obvious since i wont gt it in the past days right haha. is there anyway i can contact them other than email to find out.plz help
It generally takes two to three days to receive passport ......... I would advice to contact the Passport Unit of TCS in your city and keep the receipt number/tracking number of TCS (the one which they gave you when you submitted the passport) to check the status on their system

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
It generally takes two to three days to receive passport ......... I would advice to contact the Passport Unit of TCS in your city and keep the receipt number/tracking number of TCS (the one which they gave you when you submitted the passport) to check the status on their system
bari der ki mehrban aatey aatey :p

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
again ............ tum aye ho na shub e intizaar guzri hey
first u asked me a question then u deleted it :p dar gaye kia mujhse lol, anyways i answered u in pm ;D

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
became-a-loner said:
I only have the tracking number when i sent it. TCS doesnt give return tracking number or r u saying i shud check with the same tracking number?

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chalo jee aik aur museebat...check this link guys
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-10-15.asp

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadkn said:
I only have the tracking number when i sent it. TCS doesnt give return tracking number or r u saying i shud check with the same tracking number?

Bhai jaan ............. I know that and this is why I said the TRACKING NUMBER which they gave you at the time of submission ........... they use the same to track the passport back

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
became-a-loner said:
Bhai jaan ............. I know that and this is why I said the TRACKING NUMBER which they gave you at the time of submission ........... they use the same to track the passport back
really, i checked and it says delievered to nasir so no return tracking right now. how can they use one tracking number for both ways. doesnt make sense,il ask tcs