+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

S

sahibzada_2010

Danny4450 said:
They don't send AOR's anymore but its a confirmation that they have received your file and have put it in the storage room so it can collect dirt for the next 10 months or so :(
Oh man they kept our files in storage room :(. Its not a storage room. Its a slaughter room where they playing with our emotion and make us mental and sick.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
ch33rez said:
For ur information, i have submitted the same and see below pic what i have got in letter;

I am not saying that CHC-I accepts the English Nikkah nama only. I was trying to point out the stupidity of CHC-I. They want a Nikkah nama in urdu along with a certified translation of nikkah nama. So why not just accept an original Nikkah nama in english instead of asking for an urdu nikkah nama and its certified translation?

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
Danny4450 said:
I am not saying that CHC-I accepts the English Nikkah nama only. I was trying to point out the stupidity of CHC-I. They want a Nikkah nama in urdu along with a certified translation of nikkah nama. So why not just accept an original Nikkah nama in english instead of asking for an urdu nikkah nama and its certified translation?
Correct, agree!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ch33rez said:
For ur information, i have submitted the same and see below pic what i have got in letter;

Did you submit only translation of your Nikah nama (without signatures) or the real signed Engligh Nikah Nama (with everyone's signature)? We are talking about two different things; there is a translation, where they translate URDU into English without signatures of the bride/groom/qazi/gawahs/waqeel which you will need to get attested from a notary service before submitting. The true English Nikah Nama is original where there are real signatures of everyone, it has registrars' stamps and seals and you don't need to get this attested because its original document.

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
wes786 said:
Did you submit only translation of your Nikah nama (without signatures) or the real signed Engligh Nikah Nama (with everyone's signature)? We are talking about two different things; there is a translation, where they translate URDU into English without signatures of the bride/groom/qazi/gawahs/waqeel which you will need to get attested from a notary service before submitting. The true English Nikah Nama is original where there are real signatures of everyone, it has registrars' stamps and seals and you don't need to get this attested because its original document.
i have submitted original in english with all the signatures on it.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ch33rez said:
i have submitted original in english with all the signatures on it.
So then people with only English Nikah Namas are in trouble, and they should look into getting a URDU one somehow :S or get it from NADRA as some people have mentioned, so may be thats why they have that option to get it from NADRA...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Salaam friends. Hay koi good news last 2 days mey. Anyone?
Wassalam,

Good to see you back here bro! How is your wife doing? Hope she is liking it so far. How was her landing experience and all please share with all so everyone can benifit from it :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Wassalam,

Good to see you back here bro! How is your wife doing? Hope she is liking it so far. How was her landing experience and all please share with all so everyone can benifit from it :)
Wife is good,so far like a lot but its rain rain and rain in Toronto. Landing experience was good was less than 5 minutes. They didnt ask any question as what you have brought OR anything you want to bring in later not at all a question. Just Hi wellcome to Canada verify the name and handouts the welcome Canada booklets and let her go. May be she(officer) knows husband is waiting pateintly outside so let her go quickly with out asking anything.lol :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Wife is good,so far like a lot but its rain rain and rain in Toronto. Landing experience was good was less than 5 minutes. They didnt ask any question as what you have brought OR anything you want to bring in later not at all a question. Just Hi wellcome to Canada verify the name and handouts the welcome Canada booklets and let her go. May be she(officer) knows husband is waiting pateintly outside so let her go quickly with out asking anything.lol :)
Good to hear that she made it safe and sound! Now take care of her :)

H

humpakwatan

khalid25 said:
How much time its take after Medical? my wife has medical on Last 27 but no updated yet, any idea?
Hi Khalid25...it can take anywhere from 1 month to 6 months. For wives it tends to be less.

you can also check the timelines in this spread sheet I have compiled for forum Islamabad VO thread cases closer to your time line to see the average time it took for them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aip0z-obcBwmdFR4aDBvaUlGVFJjM1QxZTZPNG9mVlE&hl=en_US

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
mainbucha said:
Iftikhar505 !
I was going through bacame-a-loners postings and didn't see anything Unsophisticated. I don't know from where you got the idea that his postings are not sophisticated or not able to read infront of family members.
By the way for your kind information LOL is a short form of lot of laugh
so be happy and enjoy 8)
Dear mainbucha,
I guess you have not review couple of pages where he mentioned what he plans to do.

In response to Quote from: pakivette on October 19

This is what Mr. loner wrote.

LOL about the jails ................. Thank you and please continue to do so, this is probably the best time to take out your frustration ....... I have a plan to write all kind of nasty mails once I am done with CHC-ISB

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
pakivette said:
here is what I wrote to MP today, I have bugged them 97 times (office visits/emails/phone calls etc) in last 7 months and they were tired of me

Hello

My wife received the passport and Visa today and I just want to thank you for all your effort on this matter. Total processing time was 18 months, I hope in future the Conservative Govt will review the immigration policy for Pakistan and give priority to family class so that families don't have to suffer. Prime Minister need to straighten out the policies to unite Canadian families specially from Pakistan, and use less resources in building Jails.

and her response is as follows... (same standard response)

Hello

Our office is happy to hear about your wonderful news. Congratulations.

We have passed along your comments concerning the processing times to Prime Minister and Minister Kenney.

In the future, please do not hesitate in contacting our office with any federal government issues that you may have.

Best Regards,
Mr. Mainbucha,
This was quote which made Mr. loner angry.