chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Wife is good,so far like a lot but its rain rain and rain in Toronto. Landing experience was good was less than 5 minutes. They didnt ask any question as what you have brought OR anything you want to bring in later not at all a question. Just Hi wellcome to Canada verify the name and handouts the welcome Canada booklets and let her go. May be she(officer) knows husband is waiting pateintly outside so let her go quickly with out asking anything.lol :)
Mr. one 2 ka 4,
Lots of rain is still better than load shedding, dengue fever mosquitoes, polution, and not to forget about the dangerous place to live/ no safety of any kind.
May be I should not write things like those as some pakisatni may not like to read that. My apology if someone is hurt.

mechnerd

Jan 20, 2011
wes786 said:
So then people with only English Nikah Namas are in trouble, and they should look into getting a URDU one somehow :S or get it from NADRA as some people have mentioned, so may be thats why they have that option to get it from NADRA...
Im the other half of HKBangash - the one who brought this predicament to light

So situtation being that we have to now somehow produce an original urdu nikah nama from nothing- not even the original english nikah nama which was in an islamabad basement till 2 weeks ago. Even if, Pakistan being pakistan, I get an òriginal urdu nikah nama made, would it not seem fishy or do numbri...?

How about I tell cic i only had an english nikah nama made and just ask them what I am to do now, through email...?

What do u guys think...would cic even reply?

H

humpakwatan

mechnerd said:
Im the other half of HKBangash - the one who brought this predicament to light

So situtation being that we have to now somehow produce an original urdu nikah nama from nothing- not even the original english nikah nama which was in an islamabad basement till 2 weeks ago. Even if, Pakistan being pakistan, I get an òriginal urdu nikah nama made, would it not seem fishy or do numbri...?

How about I tell cic i only had an english nikah nama made and just ask them what I am to do now, through email...?

What do u guys think...would cic even reply?
I hope you kept a copy of the original English Nikah Nama that you sent Islamabad?

And that sounds like a good idea to contact them and tell them this is how it is. They should reply since they are the ones asking for it.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As||am () E||ikum , all forum active Members ,

any Good News Best bro?

MrOctober

Oct 20, 2011
I have been a silent reader of this forum for a while, and must mention that this forum is a bright light for all those have to bear anguish of long waiting times to reunite with their spouse. People like Wes786 deserve a very honorable mention for their insightful guidance to other readers.

Now I just wanted to share a good news: Finally, my wife got her ppr yesterday. The AOR was Sept. 2010, and re-med was was done on Aug. 30, along with re-submission of pcc and other immi forms. The overall process took about 15 months.

One thing I would like to mention is that I was checking my online status about 3 or 4 times a day and my address didn't disappear in about last 4 weeks.

B

bestplace4u

MrOctober said:
I have been a silent reader of this forum for a while, and must mention that this forum is a bright light for all those have to bear anguish of long waiting times to reunite with their spouse. People like Wes786 deserve a very honorable mention for their insightful guidance to other readers.

Now I just wanted to share a good news: Finally, my wife got her ppr yesterday. The AOR was Sept. 2010, and re-med was was done on Aug. 30, along with re-submission of pcc and other immi forms. The overall process took about 15 months.

One thing I would like to mention is that I was checking my online status about 3 or 4 times a day and my address didn't disappear in about last 4 weeks.
congratz buddy

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrOctober said:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N Z , BROTHER

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrOctober said:

Mr October bohat bohat Mubarak ho bhai!