Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeyjay said:
I think you mean Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CPR)?

Anyways, I also got my passport back yesterday with the CPR, and thankfully with all the original documents (they kept the medicals and police certificates, but returned our boarding passes, nikah nama, birth certificates, all the pictures)..

Congratulations to all those who got their visa, and hope you will be re-united with your spouses pretty soon in Canada..
CONGRATULATION

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ish said:
Shukar Allahmdulilah

May 28th Application sent to Mississauga
June Received a letter,telling me your file is Transferred to Islamabad
Aug/7/2010 AOR
Aug/22/ 2011 Re medical and
Oct/1/2011 PPR (passport was sent on 5th oct)
Oct/19/2011 Received passport with landing papers
congratz alot

hkbangash

Sep 28, 2011
HI GUYZ,,,CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WID GOOD NEW,,,,I ALSO GOT SOME TODAY,,,FINALLY GOT MY REMED,,,YAYYYYYYYY,,,,N ALSO I HAVE A QUESTION,,,,THEYRE ASKIN FOR MY ORIGINAL NIKKAH NAMA IN URDU,,,,WE NEVER MADE THAT,,,,SINCE I KNEW U NEEDED A TRANSLATION,,,SO WE JUST GOT IT ORIGINALLY MADE IN ENGLISH,,,,SO DO I NEED TO MAKE A NEW ONE IN URDU,,,OR WAT????

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
ish said:
Ive gota news:) Allahmdulilah my wife recived her passport with landing papers :)

Congratulations :) Happy togetherness...

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
bestplace4u said:
oh Ayesha and my totka is working great :D

See I told you ;)
But your totka better work in your and my favour too...SOON!

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hkbangash said:
HI GUYZ,,,CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WID GOOD NEW,,,,I ALSO GOT SOME TODAY,,,FINALLY GOT MY REMED,,,YAYYYYYYYY,,,,N ALSO I HAVE A QUESTION,,,,THEYRE ASKIN FOR MY ORIGINAL NIKKAH NAMA IN URDU,,,,WE NEVER MADE THAT,,,,SINCE I KNEW U NEEDED A TRANSLATION,,,SO WE JUST GOT IT ORIGINALLY MADE IN ENGLISH,,,,SO DO I NEED TO MAKE A NEW ONE IN URDU,,,OR WAT????
CONGRATULATION 4 Ur REMED,

" Original nikha nama in urdu " meanz yeh k jo Nikha nama aap ko molvi sahb nay deya tha, Not a photocopy

hkbangash

Sep 28, 2011
hey anso thank u loadz for the reply....bt yaar the original is the one weve already sent em,,,,like agez bak wen we first sent em all our doc last yr,,,we have the copy,,,,we never made any urdu one,,,just that one in english which we sent em,,,!

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
hkbangash said:
hey anso thank u loadz for the reply....bt yaar the original is the one weve already sent em,,,,like agez bak wen we first sent em all our doc last yr,,,we have the copy,,,,we never made any urdu one,,,just that one in english which we sent em,,,!
Dude get the english photo copy, go to the qazi nikaah khwa and get it translated into urdu. btw u should always have an urdu one cuz the qazi doesnt understand english properly. u should check ur prenuptials hahah

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
hkbangash said:

English ke saath urdu is always there- the maulvi always makes an urdu one because thats the one thats sent to the office. And then the other two copies are given to the family/couple. It's not possible that there was never a nikkahnama in urdu:s I had mine in urdu and english..its always both. But if you didnt then I suggest get it translated in urdu and then send them a copy....because the urdu one has the signatures etc

hkbangash

Sep 28, 2011
ayesha_a said:
English ke saath urdu is always there- the maulvi always makes an urdu one because thats the one thats sent to the office. And then the other two copies are given to the family/couple. It's not possible that there was never a nikkahnama in urdu:s I had mine in urdu and english..its always both. But if you didnt then I suggest get it translated in urdu and then send them a copy....because the urdu one has the signatures etc
hey thank u so much for that,,,,i dint really get an urdu one made actually,,,i jus signed one in english,,,i suck at urdu myself so i dint really bother wid it,,,plus my uncle helped me out with the whole thingy coz my parents were in dubai n they asked him to help me out n stuff,,,so i guess i need to get back to him bout this,,,,o man this sux,,,,i hateeeeeeeeeee complicated things,,,im goin bak to pakiland next week so i guess ill try n figure it out there,,,,thankkkk uuuu loadz though,,,!

hkbangash

Sep 28, 2011
fahadkn said:
Dude get the english photo copy, go to the qazi nikaah khwa and get it translated into urdu. btw u should always have an urdu one cuz the qazi doesnt understand english properly. u should check ur prenuptials hahah
hahahahhahahahahha,,,,,no i wudnt worry much bout the pre nups,,,the qazi was pretty good wid english,,,thank god!

Shak-Ams

Mar 28, 2011
simba said:
i have sent my passport yesterday but i didnt get any call from them whether they received my pp.. plzzzzzzzzzzzz tell why?? did they not recieve it???? HOW CAN I CHECK PLZ TELL
i think not every member here receives the call from CHC...may be im the lucky one they called me...actually they called me just to confirm my mailing address n my contact number...so dont worry!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
hkbangash said:
hey thank u so much for that,,,,i dint really get an urdu one made actually,,,i jus signed one in english,,,i suck at urdu myself so i dint really bother wid it,,,plus my uncle helped me out with the whole thingy coz my parents were in dubai n they asked him to help me out n stuff,,,so i guess i need to get back to him bout this,,,,o man this sux,,,,i hateeeeeeeeeee complicated things,,,im goin bak to pakiland next week so i guess ill try n figure it out there,,,,thankkkk uuuu loadz though,,,!
I am not sure why they are asking you to submit the Urdu copy when you have sent them a Marriage certificate in English that is signed by you, your spouse, witnesses and the Qazi. Its funny that they ask for the Marriage certificate/Nikkama in their forms but want both.