+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

hkbangash

Sep 28, 2011
Danny4450 said:
I am not sure why they are asking you to submit the Urdu copy when you have sent them a Marriage certificate in English that is signed by you, your spouse, witnesses and the Qazi. Its funny that they ask for the Marriage certificate/Nikkama in their forms but want both. There shouldn't be two originals for one legal agreement/document.

exactly wat i was thinking,,,,!

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
hkbangash said:
exactly wat i was thinking,,,,!
They do ask for it. They asked for it with my remedical, i suppose they do it cuz they know that ppl normally get it in both languages so just to recheck if they have it. i suggest u get it done bro

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Alhumdulillah, my wife received passport and Visa today.. Thanks everyone for support and dua.. Inshallah you guys will be getting one soon..

hkbangash

Sep 28, 2011
fahadkn said:
They do ask for it. They asked for it with my remedical, i suppose they do it cuz they know that ppl normally get it in both languages so just to recheck if they have it. i suggest u get it done bro
ya inshallah i will,,,,n im a sis,,,thank u!

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
pakivette said:
Alhumdulillah, my wife received passport and Visa today.. Thanks everyone for support and dua.. Inshallah you guys will be getting one soon..
Congratulations Brother ... Best of luck in the future !

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
pakivette said:
congrats bro, after how many days of ur ecas status changing did u get the passport?

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakivette said:
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N Z , BROTHER

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
fahadkn said:
Whats your timeline and do you think not sending the urdu copy of Nikkah nama delayed your process ?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakivette said:

Congratulation brother ......... I remember when I joined the forum I read your posts from 2010 and you were writing to everyone complaining against the process ......... your timely visa should be the message to all of those who are scared to complain against the unfair processing time (not the immigration officers) ...... thanks for raising your voice and continue to do so if you find time ....... have a happy holy and healthy life together and keep us in your early morning prayers

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ish said:
Shukar Allahmdulilah

May 28th Application sent to Mississauga
June Received a letter,telling me your file is Transferred to Islamabad
Aug/7/2010 AOR
Aug/22/ 2011 Re medical and
Oct/1/2011 PPR (passport was sent on 5th oct)
Oct/19/2011 Received passport with landing papers

CONGRATULATIONS!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
aeyjay said:
Seems like the process takes about 16 months if it is a straightforward Rukhsati case. Congratulations :)

any tips on which airlines to fly?! I am actually not going to take a lot of luggage with me, but as some one else said, i should create a list of things that I plan to bring in future.

By the way, does anyone know how long does it take to get your PR card after landing?
Current PR Card timeline is 39 business days!

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I just want to share my experinec with you .i submit the urdue original nikaha nama also the english translation,I sumbited 2 copies. Than in 2010 june they ask the original again n i told them it was submited with the applicantion.after that they never asked for it imean in May 2011once they ask for other documents.so you can make assumtion from this experience.

Danny4450 said:
Whats your timeline and do you think not sending the urdu copy of Nikkah nama delayed your process ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
hkbangash said:
HI GUYZ,,,CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WID GOOD NEW,,,,I ALSO GOT SOME TODAY,,,FINALLY GOT MY REMED,,,YAYYYYYYYY,,,,N ALSO I HAVE A QUESTION,,,,THEYRE ASKIN FOR MY ORIGINAL NIKKAH NAMA IN URDU,,,,WE NEVER MADE THAT,,,,SINCE I KNEW U NEEDED A TRANSLATION,,,SO WE JUST GOT IT ORIGINALLY MADE IN ENGLISH,,,,SO DO I NEED TO MAKE A NEW ONE IN URDU,,,OR WAT????
Danny4450 said:
I am not sure why they are asking you to submit the Urdu copy when you have sent them a Marriage certificate in English that is signed by you, your spouse, witnesses and the Qazi. Its funny that they ask for the Marriage certificate/Nikkama in their forms but want both.
I had only sent them the English original one as well, and in the AOR they requested the original URDU one. Luckily when I got married I requested to get an URDU and an English one made so I also had to send both originals.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
pakivette said:
Congratulations pakivette, great news!