exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
mahmed17 said:
lol kash asay hota ;D ;D let's just pray they are happy with the proofs we can provide for them. Where in Canada do you live? I'm in Ottawa which living in the capital region doesn't seem to do anything for immigration unfortunately in fact it's a longer process
I'm in Toronto. Just that whole thought was making me laugh. It was funny. Yes I pray they are satisfied with our proof that we've provided. I don't have the strength to wait anymore. I really want to be with my husband all ready and move on with my life. *sigh*

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
hahaha love the idea and the services. After all the partying just apply for sponsorship at the end. No need to wait months to find out if they received it or not, because you were right there when you gave it to them. They can't say oh we didn't get the file. They can't even complain about being short staffed because we pay and they serve so all that we'd be paying for would go into their salaries.

Brilliant!

Danny4450 said:
LOL ... I can even suggest the names for the services:

1) Canadian Embassy Banquet hall
2) Can-Pak Wedding Photos
3) Easy Immigration Molvi & More
4) Canadian Rukhsati Car & Doli Rental
5) Can-Pak Honeymooners Hotel

;D

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
wish he was here said:
I'm in Toronto. Just that whole thought was making me laugh. It was funny. Yes I pray they are satisfied with our proof that we've provided. I don't have the strength to wait anymore. I really want to be with my husband all ready and move on with my life. *sigh*
lol you are right when we started the sponsorship we thought it would be 9 months so my mom went shopping we got the lengha because we wanted to do walima here in Canada, we even got our bed set which is in our room, and bed covers everythinggg, my cousins gifted my husband a suit to wear when he comes to canada complete with a new shirt, my husband bought me clothes to wear when i pick him up at the airport with matching shoes...everything is set...just missing one important piece of the puzzle...my husband :'( just praying that time will come soon when i can go get him from the airport n we can move on from these nightmare days

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
mahmed17 said:
lol you are right when we started the sponsorship we thought it would be 9 months so my mom went shopping we got the lengha because we wanted to do walima here in Canada, we even got our bed set which is in our room, and bed covers everythinggg, my cousins gifted my husband a suit to wear when he comes to canada complete with a new shirt, my husband bought me clothes to wear when i pick him up at the airport with matching shoes...everything is set...just missing one important piece of the puzzle...my husband :'( just praying that time will come soon when i can go get him from the airport n we can move on from these nightmare days
We did a walima in pakistan but I want to do something here too for people I know here, but now the way I'm being treated here as if I'm not married, I don't want to do anything anymore. I also went shopping with my sister-in-laws, mother-in-law and my ownmother to buy a lehnga for here. People treat me as if I'm not married :( .

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
wish he was here said:
We did a walima in pakistan but I want to do something here too for people I know here, but now the way I'm being treated here as if I'm not married, I don't want to do anything anymore. I also went shopping with my sister-in-laws, mother-in-law and my ownmother to buy a lehnga for here. People treat me as if I'm not married :( .
i know what u mean just because your husband is not there they think its ok to make u seem like u are unmarried...i get the same treatment and it gives me a headache...but allhumdulillah it is not from my immediate family but from like second aunts and cousins...i want to do something here for our family because everyone cant get up and go to pakistan...in pakistan i only have a few of my family left now. ::)

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
mahmed17 said:
i know what u mean just because your husband is not there they think its ok to make u seem like u are unmarried...i get the same treatment and it gives me a headache...but allhumdulillah it is not from my immediate family but from like second aunts and cousins...i want to do something here for our family because everyone cant get up and go to pakistan...in pakistan i only have a few of my family left now. ::)
Same here, its people I know who are like that but it upsets me a lot. check your inbox btw :)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
wish he was here said:
Same here, its people I know who are like that but it upsets me a lot. check your inbox btw :)
i dont blame u and i hate when they compare ur case to someone elses in the family i have to remind them no two cases are the same :mad:

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, bad news. I got a letter that our marriage is not genuine and to submit proof within 45 days just because we had a proxy marriage. :-[ i am soo sad.

i even went to visit him for 3 months june-sept 2010 and sent them ALL the proofs. copies of my boarding passes, pictures, daewoo tickets, etc.

after 11 months of processing this news is so depressing.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Psionator we are already well aware of your letter and are talking since thins morning about you & Marya sister.

I like your anger express style, Myself and Anso both are with you in this type of style.
psionator said:
they are working on bull*censored word* right now. stupid *censored word*ers. kisi na kaam ke phenchods.
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
G rakhe oye. Chakde phate. psionator sister brave girl. I salute you. Anso veer g baat be theek hy ub agr Gents chop kr ke chorian pehin ke baith gaye hy tu ladies ko he kuch krna pare ga.
Psionator (The Lion) Anso & me dono ap ke saath.

Full A/C hy room simple hy kaam
Mar jaye insan ya ho baby ki pidiash
Dena hy ik he "in queue to review" ka jowab

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
psionator said:
Hey guys, bad news. I got a letter that our marriage is not genuine and to submit proof within 45 days just because we had a proxy marriage. :-[ i am soo sad.

i even went to visit him for 3 months june-sept 2010 and sent them ALL the proofs. copies of my boarding passes, pictures, daewoo tickets, etc.

sister, was it because of Telephonic marriage and if so you can conduct all the rituals NOW before you appeal, its hard but not impossible because they want to see how much you involved the society in the marriage and that purpose is not served by pics taken with immediate family and together.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
psionator said:

This is ridiculous :(. I can't understand the reason of refusal since you submitted all the proof. I really hope that you can appeal it successfully Inshallah.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dono Choti behno ko odas kr dya aaj inho ne. Chale ub kafi ho gya afsoos. Aur pershan na ho as focus on the next step with confidence & excitment.

In maintime enjoye watching "Bindi Chamke Paseene naal, Te pij gaye kundla wale waal"" in english ***Bindi is shining with sweating drops and eye brow's became wet due to sweat*** hehe kya nazakit hy is khatoon ki and I think 2kg ki lipstick ka box sirf issi song per he lag gya ho ga. After watching the song mujhe be paseena aa gya such a nasheela song :eek: Thori tention kam hoi CHC ki

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
hahah bhai .. im not tensed ..
yes dissapointed thats all ..

refuse nahi bhi hota .. jab tak allah na chahe Wo yahan nahi aasakte ..
to jo huwa us main Allah ki koi behteri hogi ..

im looking forward to appeal .. inshallah sab acha hoga ameen ..
or inshallah sab loog ki mushkilein asaam hongi :D

mere miyan mujhe subha se text kerahe hain begum pareshan nahi hoiga sab behtar hoga :D

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
marya238 said:
hahah bhai .. im not tensed ..
yes dissapointed thats all ..

refuse nahi bhi hota .. jab tak allah na chahe Wo yahan nahi aasakte ..
to jo huwa us main Allah ki koi behteri hogi ..

im looking forward to appeal .. inshallah sab acha hoga ameen ..
or inshallah sab loog ki mushkilein asaam hongi :D

mere miyan mujhe subha se text kerahe hain begum pareshan nahi hoiga sab behtar hoga :D
aww so cute you both are in my prayers..and you are right now is the time for you two to support each other

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Dono Choti behno ko odas kr dya aaj inho ne. Chale ub kafi ho gya afsoos. Aur pershan na ho as focus on the next step with confidence & excitment.

In maintime enjoye watching "Bindi Chamke Paseene naal, Te pij gaye kundla wale waal"" in english ***Bindi is shining with sweating drops and eye brow's became wet due to sweat*** hehe kya nazakit hy is khatoon ki and I think 2kg ki lipstick ka box sirf issi song per he lag gya ho ga. After watching the song mujhe be paseena aa gya such a nasheela song :eek: Thori tention kam hoi CHC ki
HAHAHA i am laughing so hard at this translation for some reason in english it sounds so funny!!!!!!!!!

That really helped take away the tension for 2 minutes lol but mere mian g phone nahin pe chande main k karan din guzarda hi nai je gal na howe sohneya de naal gal kardeya pershaniya door ho jandiya te do minute change guzar jande i will just keep doing redial until he picks up the phone.. biwi hone da aik faida k sade naal kade naraz v nahin ho sakte :p