+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

M

maximus391

I Would suggest everyone who's file is in process since 12+ Months to send the following documents voluntarily because it will save ur 2 months

1: Police Certificate
2: IMM 008 Generic
3: IMM 008 Schedule-1
4: IMM 5476 Additional family information

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
B

bestplace4u

maximus391 said:
I Would suggest everyone who's file is in process since 12+ Months to send the following documents voluntarily because it will save ur 2 months

Maximus Bhai sorry but i dont agree it happened with you and some other applicants but not with everyone

M

maximus391

bestplace4u said:
Maximus Bhai sorry but i dont agree it happened with you and some other applicants but not with everyone
Yar my cousin works in immigration consultancy and they are doing the same thing with family applicants. He told me this today so i thought to share with everyone. I think even if you send these documents it will not make any impact on ur case but on the contrary it can save time

L

lahorecouple

bestplace4u said:
lol see they are charging you 2600 while i paid 3000 1 year back.
Fedex is expensive.
TCS only delivers it's item to Dubai from Dubai either they are routed to destination from DHL or Fedex. In my case my package was delivered to Canada via DHL and I sent one letter to FBI for clearance in USA it was delivered by Fedex.
So TCS rocks :D
it also depends on the branch/express center of tcs...he told me near 2900...after negotiation we agreed on 2600...then i went to UPS and and found theirs is fixed 3100...so tomorrow i'll take tcs... :)
UPS is also very good but they're expensive...my wife once sent me cards through UPS and they reached to me in just 4 days...

B

bestplace4u

maximus391 said:
Yar my cousin works in immigration consultancy and they are doing the same thing with family applicants. He told me this today so i thought to share with everyone. I think even if you send these documents it will not make any impact on ur case but on the contrary it can save time
lol acha I don't know why but I am also desperate to go and start living with my spouse asap but sending docs voluntarily never rings a bell for me and specially sending all the forms again while they did not even ask.
We should never forget one of our Active User he was so desperate about his spouse visa and according to him he knew everything about the process and then tsk tsk he found out a way to convince immigration officer by sending some secret documents which he never shared on the forum. He did sent few mysterious papers and now what? They have an objection on his case with an Interview to be done with his wife.
I am not sharing his name or ID here hope active user would know who am i talking about :)
so please don't be impatient and never send them anything stupid.

B

bestplace4u

lahorecouple said:
it also depends on the branch/express center of tcs...he told me near 2900...after negotiation we agreed on 2600...then i went to UPS and and found theirs is fixed 3100...so tomorrow i'll take tcs... :)
UPS is also very good but they're expensive...my wife once sent me cards through UPS and they reached to me in just 4 days...
Ya UPS is good too with TCS keep it in mind your Docs can take Upto 1 week to reach at the destination.
btw what is the weight of your package mine was 1.25 KG

L

lahorecouple

bestplace4u said:
Ya UPS is good too with TCS keep it in mind your Docs can take Upto 1 week to reach at the destination.
btw what is the weight of your package mine was 1.25 KG
that's why they charged you more...all the companies have flat rates upto 0.5 Kg...as the wight goes up from 0.5 Kg, so do the charges...mine is less than 0.5 Kg...and about one week, no prob...and i can spend those 500 on Ufone cards ;)

L

lahorecouple

maximus391 said:

i don't agree...it may save time, but what if your app hasn't reached at the point they need updated docs...
and you cousin is among ones Kenney Chahcu talked about with Rehman Malik during his visit earlier this month ;D ;D
see the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/statements/2011/2011-03-07.asp

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Pakistan ... 77-2 .... need only 100 runs to win . :)

L

lahorecouple

Doctorkhan said:
Pakistan ... 77-2 .... need only 100 runs to win . :)
yaaaaaay :)
but i can't watch it on TV...cable operators have halted their services in whole pakistan for one day today :( :(...in protest of some reason

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
lahorecouple said:
yaaaaaay :)
but i can't watch it on TV...cable operators have halted their services in whole pakistan for one day today :( :(...in protest of some reason
no problem u can watch it on the internet , try this link :

http://www.crick3t.net/2011/02/channel-1.html

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
lahorecouple said:
how many overs to go????
now 99-4 ..... 6 more wickets to loose the match :p

24th over .

L

lahorecouple

Doctorkhan said:
now 99-4 ..... 6 more wickets to loose the match :p

24th over .
dekha na :eek: i already knew aik dam out ho jana ha innhon ne :mad: bloody hell