+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
Green Green said:
Asalaam O Alaikum Pakistan :)

any one have idea after remedical, how much they will take time to semd me ppr request ???
o my God i have find it after medical ovr reports are forwarded to india

india will forward back to islamabad with in 6 to 18 weeks mean wait up to 5 months after medical

i am pissed off what u ppl say ?

B

bestplace4u

aray green green bhaiiya aap itni jaldi pissed hogaye while u got remed aur abhi hamara tou koi number hi nahi aya hai :p

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Green Green Bro,
Your File Number Start Which Alphabet........., A B C D.......Z ?

Green Green said:
Daroonay khowab hai guzar jayeee ga InshAllah ;D

M

maximus391

lostsoul27 said:
Hi Everyone!!

Finally the Big News.. My husband received his Passport Back with Visa Stamped today. It was quiet a surprise but alhamdullilah i can't thank God enough!! My Best wishes to all those who are in process and all those waiting for their passports to return. We sent the passport on the 1st of March 2011. Thanks for all your support..
Congratulations Lostsoul...finally ur done :D

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
Silla Is Applicant from other form

Shukar hai ALLAH ka kay itni bari khushi mili hai.

My husband received PPR on March 16, 2011.

Timeline:

Application Sent to Mississauga on August 25, 2009
Application Forwarded to Islamabad on September 22, 2009
AOR on September 28, 2009
Police Certificate and Medical Resent on August 31, 2010
Resent Supplementary Forms on January 31, 2011
PPR on March 16, 2011

The thing I noticed is don't send anything voluntarily, send things that are required from the embassy, keep sending e-mails every month to check on the status of your application, and keep in touch with your MP regarding every kind of problem you have with the embassy, such as not receiving a letter in the mail send by embassy then just e-mail MP & tell them the situation and they help out.

Inshallah sab kay sabar ka phal mitha ho ga.

B

bestplace4u

Green Green said:
Silla Is Applicant from other form

Shukar hai ALLAH ka kay itni bari khushi mili hai.

My husband received PPR on March 16, 2011.

Timeline:

Application Sent to Mississauga on August 25, 2009
Application Forwarded to Islamabad on September 22, 2009
AOR on September 28, 2009
Police Certificate and Medical Resent on August 31, 2010
Resent Supplementary Forms on January 31, 2011
PPR on March 16, 2011

The thing I noticed is don't send anything voluntarily, send things that are required from the embassy, keep sending e-mails every month to check on the status of your application, and keep in touch with your MP regarding every kind of problem you have with the embassy, such as not receiving a letter in the mail send by embassy then just e-mail MP & tell them the situation and they help out.

Inshallah sab kay sabar ka phal mitha ho ga.
bhai jaan u r late :p sila already posted on this forum :d

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andeera1 said:
yes no need to send thm ppl say like tht k u r desperate .yes u r rite....dun send thm only send thm whn thy ask abt more proof
every time they request somthing new from you that means your file will delay for extra 3 more months... so do not let them request for further proofs of relationship in order to save time... it is always always better to send proof of relationship whenever you visit your wife or husband,, pictures,, phone bills... proof of funds transfered... etc... . they note everything in your file and it shows even in CAIPS notes.... regarding being desperate... sponsor should show she or he is desperate to be with wife or husband... more desperation you will show back in canada more it will work.. like sister saroo she did contact everywhere in order to heard her voice... and she did lots of efforts and got succeeded..... Hope it works for everyone...

B

bestplace4u

knaeem said:
every time they request somthing new from you that means your file will delay for extra 3 more months... so do not let them request for further proofs of relationship in order to save time... it is always always better to send proof of relationship whenever you visit your wife or husband,, pictures,, phone bills... proof of funds transfered... etc... . they note everything in your file and it shows even in CAIPS notes.... regarding being desperate... sponsor should show she or he is desperate to be with wife or husband... more desperation you will show back in canada more it will work.. like sister saroo she did contact everywhere in order to heard her voice... and she did lots of efforts and got succeeded..... Hope it works for everyone...
Everyone has different point of view of sending docs voluntarily my point is if the marriage is genuine and you have already provided enough documents no need to bother them again and again. It's your luck how soon do you get to hear from em like in my case I have sent them a smallest piece of paper as well and i have almost completed my 9 months while green green who is July AOR got the remed request and I am sure he did not submit any additional document.
Point being it is your luck.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Everyone has different point of view of sending docs voluntarily my point is if the marriage is genuine and you have already provided enough documents no need to bother them again and again. It's your luck how soon do you get to hear from em like in my case I have sent them a smallest piece of paper as well and i have almost completed my 9 months while green green who is July AOR got the remed request and I am sure he did not submit any additional document.
Point being it is your luck.
Wish everyone the best of luck in their process....:)