+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
URGENT HELP REQUIRED:

Salam everyone I need to know if my wife is not at home and TCS come along with her passport can her mom or brother received it on her behalf??? Please help me out on this I would highly appreciate it.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
khanb5 said:
URGENT HELP REQUIRED:

Salam everyone I need to know if my wife is not at home and TCS come along with her passport can her mom or brother received it on her behalf??? Please help me out on this I would highly appreciate it.
wen u got ppr request did u sign da last page that say in case no on is home a representative on her behalf can receive it?
If so den yes da bro or sis can but if u wife signs it den no she can be da only person to receive it.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam all forum members,

I will not be posting anymore as it seems to bother some. So take care and may Allah bless you all and may HE give us a rest with CHC Islamabad.

For the ones who would like my help ask me by inbox and I'll do my best to help if I can. I'm leaving Pakistan to go back to Canada for surgery next month please keep me in your prayers if you want to In Sha Allah.

I'm a new Muslim and I have never been insulted by so many Muslims as I have been insulted in this forum. All I did why try to help others and if you cannot see this then you are blind. Allah knows my heart In Sha Allah.

I can tell you 1 true fact go to Canada with an ATITUDE and I guarantee you will have a hard time adjusting. Because as a North American Indian and a Canadian we all help each other in Canada and not like here in Pakistan they would sooner kill you than help you. I see the poor children here begging for money to buy food and this above everything breaks my heart. Its a shame that in this Country the people have so much and cannot share for fear that the next person gets more than the other. I have been here over a year and I have seen good and bad but I never refused one person or child money for food.

My hope and my prayer for this country Pakistan is that as a Muslim Country try to help each other as it goes a long way in being good to people that makes us all aware of each others troubles and triumphs.

May Allah hear our prayers and may HE bless us all In Sha Allah

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
congrats sis, reallly really happy for you, it was a long wait but not it's over. Have a happy life!

Jaania said:
ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH
ALLAH KA LAKH LAKH SHUKAR HAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY HUSBAND GOT HIS PASSPORT BACK JUST JUST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALLAH SWT THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, HE IS THE ALMIGHTY THE GRACIOUS!

Thank you my dear forum sisters and brothers for all your moral support, I can never repay your love and care.

I pray that ALLAH SWT graces you all with ULTIMATE grace and may he reunite you all with your loves ones soon, AMEEN!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
micmac101 said:
Salam all forum members,

I will not be posting anymore as it seems to bother some. So take care and may Allah bless you all and may HE give us a rest with CHC Islamabad.

For the ones who would like my help ask me by inbox and I'll do my best to help if I can. I'm leaving Pakistan to go back to Canada for surgery next month please keep me in your prayers if you want to In Sha Allah.

I'm a new Muslim and I have never been insulted by so many Muslims as I have been insulted in this forum. All I did why try to help others and if you cannot see this then you are blind. Allah knows my heart In Sha Allah.

I can tell you 1 true fact go to Canada with an ATITUDE and I guarantee you will have a hard time adjusting. Because as a North American Indian and a Canadian we all help each other in Canada and not like here in Pakistan they would sooner kill you than help you. I see the poor children here begging for money to buy food and this above everything breaks my heart. Its a shame that in this Country the people have so much and cannot share for fear that the next person gets more than the other. I have been here over a year and I have seen good and bad but I never refused one person or child money for food.

My hope and my prayer for this country Pakistan is that as a Muslim Country try to help each other as it goes a long way in being good to people that makes us all aware of each others troubles and triumphs.

May Allah hear our prayers and may HE bless us all In Sha Allah
Unfortunately Some people have serious attitude problem which made many of us stopped participating.

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
Jaania said:
ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH ALLHAMDULILLAH
ALLAH KA LAKH LAKH SHUKAR HAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY HUSBAND GOT HIS PASSPORT BACK JUST JUST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you my dear forum sisters and brothers for all your moral support, I can never repay your love and care.

I pray that ALLAH SWT graces you all with ULTIMATE grace and may he reunite you all with your loves ones soon, AMEEN!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Many Congratulations Jaania!! finally!! May God bless u both!!

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Jaania said:

Very happy for you. Finally you are free from a deep depression. Hope you have great future.

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
any one have interview in this month?

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
'Decision made' has been written in my sponsorship application status and 'application received' in permanent residence application status. What does it mean? :-[
i ve got no response from embassy since march 2012.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Patient Immigrant said:
'Decision made' has been written in my sponsorship application status and 'application received' in permanent residence application status. What does it mean? :-[
decision has been made on ur sponsorship application which is ur approval and file trasfer...and application recived for permanent residence application status it will change into decion made after ur visa will be stamped

13mera7

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Patient Immigrant said:
whats ur time line ?

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
FOR NEW IMMIGRANT IN CANADA
who want to continue their previous job must see

St. Gabriel Centre
3750 Brandon Gate Drive, Mississauga-ON, L4T 3M8
http://www.dpcdsb.org/CEC/CNE/Adult+Centres/St+Gabriels+Centre/

Located at Malton-Mississauga, this is by far the best centre for "Co-Op" as it runs classes around-the-year, unlike other centres which have limited [usually 2-3] programs in a year. Thus, if a newcomer gets late to join them, and a course is already on -- s/he doesn't have to wait much to enrol in the next... which would run again in 1-1.5 months max.

Success Stories

Usually, while on a Co-Op placement, one could get either placed in the same org, as a permanent employee, or could/would develop enough links to fetch his/her next proper placement. A wise idea is to be deeply co-operative, courteous & respectful to the instructor - who, 99%, has a pre-know of the 'nicer' postings - those that lead to a 'full-time job'. Obviously, such postings r sparse, so s/he gets to 'pick' the more 'nicer' students for these placements... get the hint?**

“I worked full-time to search companies & job advertisements... I sent my cover letter and resumes to several hundred companies, but I did not get a chance to have a job as a mechanical engineer.... I took part in your co-op program & I got a job offer.”
Ali M
Mechanical Engineer

“I am pleased to announce that we have hired 3 of your students... this program has provided some highly educated individuals.”
Brian Roland
Goodrich Landing Gear Division

Fees

The Co-Op programs are FREE, however a minuscule 'material fees & registration charges' apply [$30 currently]... this can be paid by personal check, visa, money order or cash. U receive a 'Registration Card'.

How to Register for a Co-op Program

For St. Gabriel Centre, call them at 905-362-0701 and make an appointment for a 40 minute English test. Bring two things:
1. Your resume
2. Your PR card, citizen card or Canadian passport. All status documents must be original documents, not photocopies.
(A 40 minute English test for non-native speakers is required followed by an interview)

Start Dates :

• July 2 - Oct. 29 ( this class is full)
• Aug. 19 - Dec. 13
• Sept. 16 - Jan. 23
• Nov. 11 - March 21

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam everyone,

Found out the reason they had not send Pass Port Request to my husband!!!

Its because I'm here with him but I'm leaving next week so a letter has been sent and hopefully they will request his Pass Port. Wish I bought my ticket a few weeks ago and then I would have emailed them and they might have sent PPR and we could have left together In Sha Allah....

Pray I have a safe flight and when I see the surgeon in July I pray my husband will be with me by then In Sha Allah......

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam again,

I wasn't going to help other forum members here but after reading some advise that was given I was upset that some info given was wrong.

And I know when we all need an answer we like to know that the advise given is correct at least.

So I will offer again and if someone insults me its not me standing in front of Allah saying I insulted someone but the one who is insulting In Sha Allah. I will stand to be judged as others but I pray that my words are kind and without malice In Sha Allah.

I pray Allah helps us all in this matter In Sha Allah

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam again,

I wasn't going to help other forum members here but after reading some advise that was given I was upset that some info given was wrong.

And I know when we all need an answer we like to know that the advise given is correct at least.

So I will offer again and if someone insults me its not me standing in front of Allah saying I insulted someone but the one who is insulting In Sha Allah. I will stand to be judged as others but I pray that my words are kind and without malice In Sha Allah.

I pray Allah helps us all in this matter In Sha Allah
MicMac sis forget about those idiots, wen they are stuck den they will come to the forum looking for answers. ignore then ur doing a good deed by helping and if those who dont want it, let it be their lose :D

U have been a great help for a lot of people so dont lose that deed by a few un-need advice people are giving u.