File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Congrats to all the people who got their visas and to the ones that are one step closer to be with their spouses.
Well, Eid has passed by, this was the 3rd Eid I have been away from my hubby :(
Life sucks without my husband!
I dont know what to do anymore, I am getting agressive with CHC ISB now. I dont care...

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
Congrats to all the people who got their visas and to the ones that are one step closer to be with their spouses.
I dont know what to do anymore, I am getting agressive with CHC ISB now. I dont care...
September is about to start and I have positive feeling that for all of us 2010 applicants good news is around the corner.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
y dont u visit ur hubby.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
sawera said:
y dont u visit ur hubby.
I cant go to visit, work does not allow me.
If I leave my job I cant pay my mortgage and bills.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
DON2 said:
September is about to start and I have positive feeling that for all of us 2010 applicants good news is around the corner.
INSHALLAH, brother I hope that you are right about SEPT 2012

13mera7

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
khushi humesha 100 said:
Guys I need help again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My hubby is going to buy ticket for me from PIA. He wants to buy it from canada ..He has his travel agent there..And he is going to make payment through his own credit card ....But my uncle is saying that he can't use his credit card to buy ur ticket bc according to some new rules a person travelling she/ he should buy their own ticket with own credit card if he is 18 years....................or make cash payment other wise in canada airport they will ask for cash payment and will not accept the ticket even if ur family names match and u hv clearance of payment ..Is this true or he is bothering me ..He says that he has seen many cases in recent days.
Any body here hv heard abt this???????????
yes ur uncle is right and saying 100 truth
airline walay ap ko tab card bording card nae issue karay gay jab tak wo ap say original credit card nae dekh lete jis say ap nay payment ki hai so ap p.i.a walay fly nae karnay dey gay 100% confirm baat hai yeh

13mera7

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
ibi said:
rubbish. anyone can buy a ticket for you just as long as your legal name (as it appears on your passport) is on the ticket you are fine.
no this time u wrong if pay by cash then every one can fly but when u buy through credit card on bording time u need u show original credit card other wise u will not able to get bording card and fly

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
INTERVIEW QUEUE CASES

1. ziaulhaq75...................(April 2010)..............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
2. Jaania........................(April 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since May 2011)
3. ranasahib....................(May2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since aug 2011)..............................DONE
4. DON2.........................(May 2010)...............(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since March 2011)
5. Tomorrow never dies......(May 2010)...............(Wife Case).....................(I/Q Since July 2011)
6. Bestplace4u.................(June 2010)...............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since April 2011)
7. Flyfish.........................(June2012)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since ..........)
8. Suppy..........................(June 2010)...............(Wife Case)...................(I/Q Since ........)
9. Iftikhar505...................(2010)......................(Wife Case).....................(I/Q Since Dec 2011)
10. Canadian soil................(June 2010)................(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since Oct 2011)
11. CanPak05 ...................(June 2010)................(Wife Case)...................(I/Q Since June 2011) Re medical ( 13 aug 2012 )
12. royalzaib.....................(July 2010).................(Wife Case)....................(I/Q Since..)
13. ss2010.......................(August 2010).............(Husband Case)...............(I/Q Since..)
14. goppy1.......................(August 2010).............(Wife Case).....................(I/Q since Oct 2011)
15. Pinky123.....................(August 2010)..............(wife case.)....................(I/Q since July 2011)
16. micmac101..................(September 2010).........(Husband Case)...............(I/Q since January 2012)........................DONE

17. MrsAmir.......................(September 2010)........(Husband Case)................(I/Q since June 2012)
18. Implusive.....................(oct 2010)..................(wife case.).....................(I/Q since Dec 2011)
19. MrsM..........................(oct 2010)..................(Husband Case).................(I/Q since )
20. liquid...........................(February 2011)...........(Husband Case)................(I/Q since July 2012)
21. 13mera7.......................(May 2011).................(Husband Case)................(I/Q Since July 2012)

Interview Experiences:

1. ranasahib
(bass woohi normal question thay g just history puchi or relationship kay ooper kuch question thay bass interview letter say pahlay caips zarooh order karnah bec mijay last caips jo mary interview say 1 week pahlay milay ossy say mijay sary help milly jiss waja say mayrah interview achaa huwah allaha ka sukar hai)

2. micmac101 (Well they asked many questions about our relationship. How long have we known each other,when did we get married. One was about the age difference me being 58 and him 40.I had converted to Islam in 2006 and had hard times. He was intoduced to me through an online friend I had known about 4yrs.
The interviewer was impressed about my coming here to visit him several times and my husband told him i was sitting in the waiting room waiting for my husband.
We had brought more documents for them to be examined but he said they had enough already.
The interview to 2 1/2 hrs. My husband came out smiling and was told a letter would be received in the mail. Now what all this means I don't know but we hope and pray its good news coming.)

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
khushi humesha 100 said:
Guys I need help again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My hubby is going to buy ticket for me from PIA. He wants to buy it from canada ..He has his travel agent there..And he is going to make payment through his own credit card ....But my uncle is saying that he can't use his credit card to buy ur ticket bc according to some new rules a person travelling she/ he should buy their own ticket with own credit card if he is 18 years....................or make cash payment other wise in canada airport they will ask for cash payment and will not accept the ticket even if ur family names match and u hv clearance of payment ..Is this true or he is bothering me ..He says that he has seen many cases in recent days.
Any body here hv heard abt this???????????
PIA terms of use

http://www.piac.com.pk/PIA_PolicynTerms/pia-Terms.asp

1.A passenger who has made online booking(s)/Ticketing (whether for his/her travel alone or for a group of persons traveling with him/her) using his/her own credit card is required to be a part of traveling party and must present the said CREDIT CARD along with National Identity Card or Passport to PIA airport check-in staff at the time of check-in.

hope this helps

disfrust

Jun 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
AOR Received.
12-03-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2011
Med's Request
19-07-2012
Med's Done....
23-07-2012 ecase updated on 30-09-2012
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
09-02-2013 passport sent to CHC on 11-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 passport received on 21-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
ibi said:
rubbish. anyone can buy a ticket for you just as long as your legal name (as it appears on your passport) is on the ticket you are fine.
Sharing info with you too :) btw dis apply for PIA not sure abt other airlines

PIA terms of use

1.A passenger who has made online booking(s)/Ticketing (whether for his/her travel alone or for a group of persons traveling with him/her) using his/her own credit card is required to be a part of traveling party and must present the said CREDIT CARD along with National Identity Card or Passport to PIA airport check-in staff at the time of check-in.

newbie1982

Aug 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
AOR Received.
19 March,2012
Med's Request
19 March,2012
Med's Done....
March 23,2012
Passport Req..
27 March, 2013......:D
VISA ISSUED...
27 March, 2013........:D
LANDED..........
17 April, 2013............:D
Asalam-o-Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I hope you guys had a wonderful ramzan and eid.

Well next year I will be tieing the knot with my
beloved and right now I am just doing research about
the spousal application. MASHALLAH!!! the forum is very
helpful and your inputs/experiences are greatly appreciated.

I have few questions and I am hoping to get a detailed response
from you guys.

I know the waiting period for the spousal application to get processed is very long
so why most candidates do not apply for TRV? I understand for husband
cases it is not encouraged in our society for men to leave their
jobs for extended period of time just to visit their wives. But what I have
noticed from these forums is that many male sponsors have also not applyied
for TRV for their wives. Is it very hard to get a TRV or maybe its because of
socio/economic issues??????

Also once I file for my spousal application what should I do to ensure
that I get a TRV for my wife??????

Please give detail answers. Waiting anxiously for your replies.
Regards,
newbie1982

AH

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
disfrust said:
Sharing info with you too :) btw dis apply for PIA not sure abt other airlines

PIA terms of use

o
this is only when you buy ticket from pia website or buy it by pia call center...basically pia does not truest there on system

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
I cant go to visit, work does not allow me.
If I leave my job I cant pay my mortgage and bills.
Is better for u to find some other job ... First of all they r suppose to give u vacation holidays in a year...or just work for a month part tym extra ... Well u know better...it's hard to manage alone... All b good don't worry ... Allah Kai har kaam Mai batare hote hai.

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spouses with Pakistani education will not make it far in the Canadian Professional world. They will need to update their education or stick to labor jobs or small businesses etc ... sad but true... :D

sawera said:
Is better for u to find some other job ... First of all they r suppose to give u vacation holidays in a year...or just work for a month part tym extra ... Well u know better...it's hard to manage alone... All b good don't worry ... Allah Kai har kaam Mai batare hote hai.

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
newbie1982 said:
Asalam-o-Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I hope you guys had a wonderful ramzan and eid.

Well next year I will be tieing the knot with my
beloved and right now I am just doing research about
the spousal application. MASHALLAH!!! the forum is very
helpful and your inputs/experiences are greatly appreciated.

I have few questions and I am hoping to get a detailed response
from you guys.

I know the waiting period for the spousal application to get processed is very long
so why most candidates do not apply for TRV? I understand for husband
cases it is not encouraged in our society for men to leave their
jobs for extended period of time just to visit their wives. But what I have
noticed from these forums is that many male sponsors have also not applyied
for TRV for their wives. Is it very hard to get a TRV or maybe its because of
socio/economic issues??????

Also once I file for my spousal application what should I do to ensure
that I get a TRV for my wife??????

Please give detail answers. Waiting anxiously for your replies.
Regards,
newbie1982

AH
once married its really tough to get trv for the spouse... for husbands out there they have to go through extreme security checks not leaving when here and wifes its them getting pregnant out here and not leaving... so basically you have to show BIG TIME proof/evidence of the spouse returning back home once trv time is up...

advise for you, collect lots of evidence (lack of evidence and suffer longer wait times) of your relationship before you get married, of your marriage (do full marriage, nikkah only cases tend to suffer with longer wait times), and pretty much get your papers/applications ready ahead of time so that once you are married you file it right away... if i could go back and do one thing, that's what i would have done differently... wasted a good chunk of time in preparing the documents afterwards... and you will be surprised how much time is wasted in that... esp. in Pakistan where there isnt a proper system in place or much preference or attention given to these documentations...

best of luck...