+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
great person said:
HELLO EVERYONE!!

as you guys may remember, my husbands re medical was expiring sept 6, 2012, he rec'd a call from the visa office asking if he would be able to travel if his visa was issued before remed expiry...he said yes, and so...and rec'd his visa on Aug 17 and arrived on Aug 19th Alhumdulillah!!

since his visa was expiring soon and because of eid and vacation there were NO SEATS avail till after the 6th so he had to make a rush decision....

My applciation was rec'd at visa office on June 21/10 and ISB started processing it Aug 30 2010...and PPR and visa was rec'd in August 2012...

Thanks to everyone on this forum for answering questions and beign supportive in time of need...

Good luck to all that are waiting...I rpay that Inshallah eryone gets reunited with their loved ones soon...Ameeh
congratulations from the core of my heart

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
great person said:
HELLO EVERYONE!!

as you guys may remember, my husbands re medical was expiring sept 6, 2012, he rec'd a call from the visa office asking if he would be able to travel if his visa was issued before remed expiry...he said yes, and so...and rec'd his visa on Aug 17 and arrived on Aug 19th Alhumdulillah!!

since his visa was expiring soon and because of eid and vacation there were NO SEATS avail till after the 6th so he had to make a rush decision....

My applciation was rec'd at visa office on June 21/10 and ISB started processing it Aug 30 2010...and PPR and visa was rec'd in August 2012...

Thanks to everyone on this forum for answering questions and beign supportive in time of need...

Good luck to all that are waiting...I rpay that Inshallah eryone gets reunited with their loved ones soon...Ameeh
Congrats!!! Have a safe trip to canada!

There are other airlines you can use. Avoid any stop overs in UK.

I am going to try Turkish Airlines next time I visit Pak. They have good reviews in Euro-Region.
You could also use any airline to reach Europe / Middle East and then take another airline flight from there.
Another option I am considering is taking the Hong Kong Route. Take direct flight to HK and then HK to Pak. I have to do the math on travel time but another option if seats unavailable.

Cheers,

CB

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
great person said:
HELLO EVERYONE!!

congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

immigratingcanada2011

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Passport Req..
April 2013
Hi all,
It has been 6 months since I applied for my wife's sponsorship and as is the usual case no activity after file transfer nor contact from CHC - I as yet. I am considering to be pro-active and voluntarily send them some additional proofs - chats, pictures of visits, phone bill etc. and also send new updated police certificates. I have 2 questions:

1) Does anyone know if sending voluntary additional proofs slows down the process as they may take more time to review the new information?

2) Also do they usually require updated police certificates especially for wife cases?

Would really appreciate your valuable advise.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Congrats great person. Mashah Allah what a blessing. Keep trying any airline

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
immigratingcanada2011 said:
Hi all,
It has been 6 months since I applied for my wife's sponsorship and as is the usual case no activity after file transfer nor contact from CHC - I as yet. I am considering to be pro-active and voluntarily send them some additional proofs - chats, pictures of visits, phone bill etc. and also send new updated police certificates. I have 2 questions:

1) Does anyone know if sending voluntary additional proofs slows down the process as they may take more time to review the new information?

2) Also do they usually require updated police certificates especially for wife cases?

Hey ur a fresh boat lol in CHC stay stress-free cuz it takes time also it all depends on the persons destiny What Ever
Allah swt has planned for you is wat u will get. Some members have gotten their cases done between 8-14 months n others that are still waiting n the interview que people have been waitin more then 24-19 months.
Most u can do is dua and
u can send them voluntary proof on ur on goin contact if its a full marriage for Nikkah only they would still take time to see if relationship is genuine so if ur fully married send them as much pics, chats etcc n they will not ask u for it again n u might get ppr fast

ramySehar

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Niagra Falls
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
File Transfer...
Jul-2011
Med's Request
Dec-2012 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
immigratingcanada2011 said:
Hi all,

This is the right time to send additional proof specially if you have visited to Pakistan. It should be more quality than quantity proof - recent pictures, details of recent visit to Pakistan(ticket , pp copy), phone/chat logs

I don’t think it will slow down the the process however it also depends on luck. My friend’s wife came in 11 months with similar case and time of application.

I wouldn’t send police certificate as they expire after 3 months.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
zaig said:
I m not citizen yet just came to . I hav got my british citiz. Hmmmm its not easy to write articals but i love it.
I want to write too, any suggestions on how to proceed. My MP says I write like a PRO LOL! He loved my emails to Jason Kenney and to him for sure ... On a serious note, I really want to take a step futher ... I like Nusrat Javeed, hes a cool writer.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who ever is bored ... Watch this funny n romantic drama...

Is pyaar ko kya naam doon

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sawera said:
Who ever is bored ... Watch this funny n romantic drama...

Is pyaar ko kya naam doon
lmao i always watch this show
coz wen i was in pakistan ma hubby got me addicted to it lol n now i jus watch it cuz its realli good drama
i never watch drama but this is ma favourite show :D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
lmao i always watch this show
coz wen i was in pakistan ma hubby got me addicted to it lol n now i jus watch it cuz its realli good drama
i never watch drama but this is ma favourite show :D
That so sweet he made u watch...well I just started watching its awesome.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sawera said:
That so sweet he made u watch...well I just started watching its awesome.
lol we had tv time around 6pm - 10 pm lmao drama after drama
n thats wen this show come so ma hubby was like u will like this cuz i myself am a comedy to ma husband lol n he is the romantic one masha'allah :D so good combination :D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
lol we had tv time around 6pm - 10 pm lmao drama after drama
n thats wen this show come so ma hubby was like u will like this cuz i myself am a comedy to ma husband lol n he is the romantic one masha'allah :D so good combination :D
funny faloda!!! what a combination ;) dono kush raho hamesha.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sawera said:
funny faloda!!! what a combination ;) dono kush raho hamesha.
aww thank u ameen insha'allah and also u too be happy with ur spouse for long life together :D
May Allah swt bless us all long lives with our spouses ameen. with love success and happiness ameen