+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

R

raptorsfan

zaig said:
Raptorsphan tum jesay loG yahan aa kar pakistan ka mazak tu banwatay hi hain islAm ko bhi badnam karwatay hain . Huh mein amal ashura kar raha tha agar oss par itna hi yaqeen hai tu zara pakistan ke halat ke liye 40 din karo or phir mujhey batana ediot tum.jesay loag yahan.jab kids barey ho jatey hein tu houner killing or force marriges karatay hain .canada should stop ur kind of ediots for the saftey of canada
i really have no interaction with u on the forum...why would u make such comments...unless u are some other member with double id, sits at work and knows nothing better than comming on this form...even after their process is long done...i would just say GET A LIFE...

Every person has their own Emaan and I have mine. This is why I did the amal. Pakistan is itself done, usnay apna mazaq khud banwaya huwa hain. There are horrible things like rape of 6 year old girls, intercourse with a dead woman, corruption etc etc going on in pakistan...this is Azaab from Allah (swt) on Pakistan.

Amal of Ziyarat-e-Ashura. Pakistan is our country and our homeland, we can't pray for it just for 40 days. I pray for it everyday.

Now, you are a funny guy I can't even get mad at you b/c you are so ignorant. Maybe you were provoked to talk against me by a forum member whose job here is to play politics and give so called "advice" and act like wes bhai.

Hahaha...firstly, I don't have kids yet....secondly, when i do have kids...me and my wife both will be responsible for it...andddd....maybe ur marrige was forced...or ur khandaan does the same or maybe you have seen the same in your neighbourhood....but buddy ole pal Islam does not permit forced marriages...neither does it permit violence of n e type....

From what I can see....you brought all of Pakistan with you here...I love Pakistan b/c its my homeland but I don't like what is going on there...

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
sawera said:
b friends he is nice lyk u ... i had a fight with him too but i congrats N c all good ;)
but sawera baji ney mujhy mubARAK BAAD NAHYE DIYE .........

KYUNNN ;) ;) ;) ;)

R

raptorsfan

khushi humesha 100 said:
Congratzzz Congratzzz Congratzzzz raptor :)
I m reallyyy veryyyyyyyy happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for you :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
What i said to u....u can mark my words that she will get it before eid ;D Now Eid parties would be a fun blast for her too! :)
Get her booked a seat asap!
thank u sooooooooo much for ur kind wordssssssssss....u know whenever i was down....i was like khushi said it will be done in 3.5 months to 4 months....hahahaha....she has made some commitments for daawats and weddings after eid...plus she has to get some valima dresses ready for my mom and sisters...then she will come in sept...it happened all of a sudden....

she was doing the surah yaseen amal....i told her to do it....she was on the 5th day and it was decision made...mashallah mashallah

and i used to listen to surah yassen on my way to work and surah rehman on my way back from work...with translation...so i know what its about...

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yea if life was all that simple..read some surah..and your wishes come true..*sigh*.. ::)

raptorsfan said:
thank u sooooooooo much for ur kind wordssssssssss....u know whenever i was down....i was like khushi said it will be done in 3.5 months to 4 months....hahahaha....she has made some commitments for daawats and weddings after eid...plus she has to get some valima dresses ready for my mom and sisters...then she will come in sept...it happened all of a sudden....

she was doing the surah yaseen amal....i told her to do it....she was on the 5th day and it was decision made...mashallah mashallah

and i used to listen to surah yassen on my way to work and surah rehman on my way back from work...with translation...so i know what its about...

R

raptorsfan

misrable said:
wwwwwwooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww congtaaaaataaaaaazzzzzzzzzzz :) :) :) :) :) :)
never heard of Ziyarat-e-Ashura amal ??? ??? ???
Thank You...

It is a salam to Imam Hussain (as) and the progeny of Imam Hussain (as)
and lanat on those who destroyed the family of Imam Hussain (as) on the day of Ashura

I listen to it on youtube b/c there is translation there aswell....so i can understand the Ziyarat. There is no point in reading what you don't understand.

R

raptorsfan

rites.of.spring said:
yea if life was all that simple..read some surah..and your wishes come true..*sigh*.. ::)
Yes...for things which are not in your hands...such as CHC...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
raptorsfan said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah

I checked my Ecas today and it was DECISION MADE.

Me and my wife are thankful to Allah (swt) and Muhammad (pbuh) wa ale Muhammad (pbuh)

The Decision was made on Aug 14, 2012....Pakistani Independence Day...Hahaha...Jinnah 4 lyfe

Many of you know that I have been waiting for over 4 months after PPR + ReMed.

Last Week on friday, my wife started Surah Yaseen amal and she was on the 5th day and we got Decision Made.

I was doing the Ziyarat-e-Ashura amal...its a 40 day amal. I was on the 20th day and we got Decision Made.

The point is that there is a lot of power is the words of Allah and everything is in the hands of Allah (swt)

I also thank everyone on the forum for all their help and encouragement through hard times....namely khushi, imtihan, red jeans, sawera, danny, canadianbear, SUR1, maham noor, blueye, khanb5, insaan2011, lonely, tuco and many others who I forgot to mention

Also members whom I had the pleasure to meet in person. yasir2k6 and became-a-loner....nice guys...THANK YOU.
Congratulations.. Finally your wife got her Visa !!!

Sometimes things don't turn out the way we plan/expect them; thats because Allah has a better plan for us. Enjoy this new phase of your life and all the very best in your future !

R

raptorsfan

lonly widout hubby said:
but sawera baji ney mujhy mubARAK BAAD NAHYE DIYE .........

KYUNNN ;) ;) ;) ;)
she said mubarik ho when u got ppr...dats what she claims...

R

raptorsfan

Hamurabi said:
Any idea why they delayed sending your passport back? Like a "we're sorry" note or something? :p
yeah...i will post my timeline soon...keep an eye...

R

raptorsfan

Danny4450 said:
Congratulations.. Finally your wife got her Visa !!!

Sometimes things don't turn out the way we plan/expect them; thats because Allah has a better plan for us. Enjoy this new phase of your life and all the very best in your future !
thank u..appreciate it

misrable

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 25 2010
AOR Received.
jan 2011
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
march 2012
Interview........
nayyyyyyyyyy
Passport Req..
JULY 9 2012....sent on July 13....ecase changed TO DECISION MADE on JULY 27
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 28 2012
LANDED..........
AFTER EID INSHALLAH...(HAVE TO ATTEND THE WEDDING) Nov 2 2012
raptorsfan said:
Thank You...

It is a salam to Imam Hussain (as) and the progeny of Imam Hussain (as)
and lanat on those who destroyed the family of Imam Hussain (as) on the day of Ashura

I listen to it on youtube b/c there is translation there aswell....so i can understand the Ziyarat. There is no point in reading what you don't understand.
excuse me!!!!!! i just search through this term and i cam eto understanding that its practice by Shia ppl...and as a sunni i dont have any problem with that...but as an ignorant saying "LanaT" is tottaly wrong....I can say the same thing but i wount bc i respect every culture and religion, we can not make everyone shia nor any other religion...so if we cant ...u should not say "LANAt" stuff...everone considered their culture and religion perfect....so learn to respect other casts as well...

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi every one ....need little help in CAPS note .....i am going to order them 1st time

IMM5563E

1st ....(access to information and privacy) which one has to check

electronic files main status of application select karna ha na bus

yah ICCRC kaya ha

THEN

IMM5475E

is main your designated individual's main mare wife ka name wagara he aye ge na kyun ka she is sponsoring me

thanks in advance

Rayhan

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Raymasood said:
hi every one ....need little help in CAPS note .....i am going to order them 1st time

IMM5563E

1st ....(access to information and privacy) which one has to check

electronic files main status of application select karna ha na bus

yah ICCRC kaya ha

THEN

IMM5475E

is main your designated individual's main mare wife ka name wagara he aye ge na kyun ka she is sponsoring me

thanks in advance

Rayhan
-Check Electronic File
-Don't worry about ICCRC

- Yes, your wife is your designated Individual if she is applying for GCMS notes for you.