March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
samar jawad said:
congrats imtihan atleast u got the reply from dem ...
i got the same reply in the start of april tat my file is wid decision making officer and no news n reply aftr tat :mad: :mad: :mad:
i wish k log jase predict kar rahe hai wase hi ho june mein dair sari re meds n ppr ayee ... inshALLAH hard tym will get over soooon ...
may Allah bless all of us in each n every difficulty of life AMEEN ...
Hey Samar,

Seems like all the people who got re-med in Feb 2012 have their files in the hands of the decision-making officer. We are all in the queue so whenever the decison-making officer reaches our files they will start sending PPR and al of us will get PPR around the same time. So may be thats within the next 3 months. INSHAH ALLAH.

I am just glad that our files left the initial review table and is in process. No more collecting dusts.
Any step forward is a blessing for all 2010 cases and offcourse early and mid 2011 cases as well.

So all lets keep the prayers rolling.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Thank u Brothers and Sister for the good wishes

may ALLAH help u all thru this hard time

YasarAllah

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27 September 2010
Interview........
17 April 2012
Passport Req..
10 May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdollilah 26-05-2012
LANDED..........
Alhamdollilah 27-10-2012
Imtihaan lots of congrats to getting some thing atleast, I really fought with the VO regarding my case n other cases during my alomost 3hours interview but I must say the VO was very good and gentle man as he listened me very carefully with calm n polite behaviuor, finally he answered me yes I know what ever is going on with you ppl is not good then I appreciated him and we close our discussion with in good mood, right now I have less time but I will share my interview experience for all my bothers and sister to get the real picture as what is going on in CHC-ISB.

Need prays of u ppl

BR/ MFS

Imtihaan said:
Hey Samar,

Seems like all the people who got re-med in Feb 2012 have their files in the hands of the decision-making officer. We are all in the queue so whenever the decison-making officer reaches our files they will start sending PPR and al of us will get PPR around the same time. So may be thats within the next 3 months. INSHAH ALLAH.

I am just glad that our files left the initial review table and is in process. No more collecting dusts.
Any step forward is a blessing for all 2010 cases and offcourse early and mid 2011 cases as well.

So all lets keep the prayers rolling.

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
Danny4450 said:
Most of the cases that get a reply for "background check being conducted" are just waiting for PPR. Either their background checks are being conducted or their file has a bring forward date thats not close. Its their way of saying that its going to take some time for PPR so don't bother us anymore. Also, you have to note that the July/Aug 2010 cases that are still pending could be due to the lazy Visa officers or complications in the case (Missing information/docs etc etc). The processing gets delayed due to mainly these reasons:

- Forms filled incorrectly or incomplete
- Legal marriage documents incomplete or not submitted everything required as per the guideline.
- More proof of contact or relationship required
- sponsor staying with spouse in the country
- RPRF Fee not paid or receipt not submitted with application or missing information on it.
- Background checks taking long time due to the applicants personal history, common name, political involvement, government jobs etc etc
- Pregnancy of the applicant.

So all those people who are planning to apply soon or are in the process of applying should make sure that they fill out the forms completely and send everything required by them. Follow the guidelines of the forms and avoid these issues I mentioned above.
Thanks for the reply both of u danny and khilafa!:) u guys could be right....so danny bhai u mean after background checks they issue ppr right? but i think after back ground checks file goes in que again to be reviewed by decision making officer...he will then issue ppr ..what do u think ?
bc one forum member said that chc replied to his email that his file was in back ground checks and after some time he again got a reply that now his file is with decision making !So it means after back ground checks file goes in que again!

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
congratulations khilafah and imtiahan for the goood newsssss ! MashALLAH ..

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
YasarAllah said:
Imtihaan lots of congrats to getting some thing atleast, I really fought with the VO regarding my case n other cases during my alomost 3hours interview but I must say the VO was very good and gentle man as he listened me very carefully with calm n polite behaviuor, finally he answered me yes I know what ever is going on with you ppl is not good then I appreciated him and we close our discussion with in good mood, right now I have less time but I will share my interview experience for all my bothers and sister to get the real picture as what is going on in CHC-ISB.

Need prays of u ppl

BR/ MFS
COngarts yasarALLAH !!plz share soon what exactly u figure out there!because we all just assume that what might be taking them so long.NObody knows the precise procedure of how they actually work!
We r waiting..... kindly take out some time!:)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
khushi humesha 100 said:
Thanks for the reply both of u danny and khilafa!:) u guys could be right....so danny bhai u mean after background checks they issue ppr right? but i think after back ground checks file goes in que again to be reviewed by decision making officer...he will then issue ppr ..what do u think ?
bc one forum member said that chc replied to his email that his file was in back ground checks and after some time he again got a reply that now his file is with decision making !So it means after back ground checks file goes in que again!
Yeah, the immigration officer looks at the background check before they send PPR, So you are correct that the file goes in queue for review by Immigration officer.

Canadian soil

Apr 25, 2012
Congrads to those who are getting good news, and please can someone explain me what is the new rule for Medical or Remedical? Danny bro khilafah bro or any one please explain this new ruleee

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Canadian soil said:
Congrads to those who are getting good news, and please can someone explain me what is the new rule for Medical or Remedical? Danny bro khilafah bro or any one please explain this new ruleee
Its not a rule, but a choice given to the Visa officer in those cases where everything is finalized but the medical is expired, and thus the Visa can't be issued till the new medical is done. So now the VO can get a medical renewal certificate from the DMP and NewDehli without having to request a Re-medical from the applicant. To put into easier words, an immigration officer can choose to renew the old medical if the old medical was done within 15 months. If it has crossed 15 months, then he can't renew it himself and will have to request the applicant to do Re-medical.

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

+ 1 for danny bhai , + 1 for khalifah bhai n + 1 for s khan bhai .....n congrats to all those who r getting good news stay blessed

Canadian soil

Apr 25, 2012
Danny4450 said:
Its not a rule, but a choice given to the Visa officer in those cases where everything is finalized but the medical is expired, and thus the Visa can't be issued till the new medical is done. So now the VO can get a medical renewal certificate from the DMP and NewDehli without having to request a Re-medical from the applicant. To put into easier words, an immigration officer can choose to renew the old medical if the old medical was done within 15 months. If it has crossed 15 months, then he can't renew it himself and will have to request the applicant to do Re-medical.
Thanks Danny bro but what 15 months? 15 months from the date of first medical done or 15nmonths after expiring?

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
umme hani said:
one question which is extra imp :p :p if we use bbm for internationaly texting so will it charge or its free of cost
Not at all! No charge! Im talking to my sister right now. Thats the beauty of bbm.

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
Khilafah5 said:
its supposed to be 1040who paid the extra 75 to the Bank LOL :p
They'll send it back. I paid an extra $10. They sent me a cheque and wrote an extra paragraph when I got my AOR letter saying I overpaid and they returned the money. Its a Government of Canada cheque.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Canadian soil said:
Thanks Danny bro but what 15 months? 15 months from the date of first medical done or 15nmonths after expiring?
15 months from the date of first medical OR in other words 3 months from the date of expiration which is 12 months.

Canadian soil

Apr 25, 2012
Danny4450 said:
15 months from the date of first medical OR in other words 3 months from the date of expiration which is 12 months.
ok thanks but its useless because normaly they dont send you remedical after 15months specialy in husband cases., these conditions can apply in other countries but not good for Pakistan.