Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
DodgeCharger said:
No it's not ok! U have to have ablest 6 months of validity left before u travel! So u must apply for new passport!

Nopes, its 'advised' and 'preferred' to have 6 month validity of passport- but she can still travel on it, and can get it renewed later. Its still VALID till the date of expiry

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
UOC said:
This remind me that my wife case is also March 2010 AOR and still in progress. Me and my wife are emotionally broken with this undue delay and it seemed that this so called first one country has no one to listen to this injustice of keeping wives, husbands and children away from each other.

Wes, have you just silently waited for this long or your took some actions. Any advise for me as I am getting really impatient.
Last year a lot of us sent standard letters to Harper, kenny and other minister about the timeline issues. A few applicants tried to go to news reporters for interviews, there were gatherings in GTA to sign petitions but at the end nothing happened. All we got for an answer was that they are working their hardest to unite family on a first come first basis. So the applicants this year can try it again to see if they listen to us this time...

Most of 2009 and early 2010 cases are stuck in longer background checks due to the old agency handling the BG checks so there are a few applicants who are in the same situation as you including saggit bro. All I could advise/suggest is that you order CAIPS to see if there is any unusual activity going on your file. Other than that you can't do much bust just wait like we did :( MP was useless in my case as well, he told me not to contact him untill the process time acceeds the timeline on CIC website which is currently 24 months they only listen to you during elections. I hate conservatives I never have and I never will vote conservative.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forum pai itna sanata,,,, :eek: ding dong

A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" And the father replied, "I don't know, son, I'm still paying for it."

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Last year a lot of us sent standard letters to Harper, kenny and other minister about the timeline issues. A few applicants tried to go to news reporters for interviews, there were gatherings in GTA to sign petitions but at the end nothing happened. All we got for an answer was that they are working their hardest to unite family on a first come first basis. So the applicants this year can try it again to see if they listen to us this time...

Most of 2009 and early 2010 cases are stuck in longer background checks due to the old agency handling the BG checks so there are a few applicants who are in the same situation as you including saggit bro. All I could advise/suggest is that you order CAIPS to see if there is any unusual activity going on your file. Other than that you can't do much bust just wait like we did :( MP was useless in my case as well, he told me not to contact him untill the process time acceeds the time line on CIC website which is currently 24 months they only listen to you during elections. I hate conservatives I never have and I will never vote conservative.
I think Wes bhai is right for sure ... ... there is lil difference to that though that i have observed ..... after all the effort that these guy put at that time has given some results and now some cases are done lil bit quicker ............

Abt Kenny .......... well u..... can send him anything ... u can say anything ......... u can go on media ........... if his 5th grader brain thinks thats the best way to do it he will do it unless he is kicked out of immigrations ... MPs canot do anything they would do wot they can ........they would jus forward information ...... but nothing harms sending kenny an email telling him what u really feel about his brilliant policies ............

i am still trying to find the companies he worked for ... i head he was GM of some company in calgary i really wanna ask them a question that what they really did see in that midget......

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
Yayyy! ;D

But yeah, its true...Seriously, all of us have become a pro just by being sponsored or by sponsoring our spouse hehehe
I think, we can claim we are pro in spousal immigration process but I do believe we can't claim we know everything about immigration laws OR just spousal immigration laws!

There is a huge big difference between a knowledge a lawyer has and the knowledge someone has who only knows the process.

I also think, because we are dealing with lengthy timeline by chci so knowledge about process works for us but lawyer would come in action when there would be a need to know about some law OR when someone from us (God forbid) will be in some complex situation.

(just an opinion)

S

sahibzada_2010

My first Eid ul Adha without my wife.

Is anyone doing anything special especifically the ones who newly immigrated to Canada.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
hey
ny good news today guys ???

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
wes786 said:
yeah its pretty quite today...

i think everyone is in his own pain..............

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whts the number for the company(----ring123) who charges 2cents per min.