pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
qamalik729 said:
wes bhai if u dont mind ...... why is ur case do delayed .....i think u filed in 2009 right ..... is it STill nOt dOne ...... what stage is it at .... and wots the reason ..... ??

NO HE FILED IN JAN 2010 AND HIS WIFE GOT THE VISA IN SEP 2011 AND HAS LANDED IN CANADA ALREADY ;D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
wes bhai if u dont mind ...... why is ur case do delayed .....i think u filed in 2009 right ..... is it STill nOt dOne ...... what stage is it at .... and wots the reason ..... ??
Brother wes bhai wife's aor was 2010 March n i think it took about 18 to 19 months.

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
qamalik729 said:
Sister ... u got same time line ............ I checked with Rona ( MP- Edmonton ) she said that my application has just been reviewed and they would send me a letter soon ........... do u hav any idea how long that letter will take to reach incase u got it ... or any one got it ............
Letter should go in one day ..... coz its from Isb to Isb .........
WHATS UR TIMELINE?? i got the same reply in dec 2010 and got a letter from them on jan 29 2011. so maybe a month or less for u to get the letter.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
qamalik729 said:

I applied for my wife in January 2010, she was a March 2010 AOR. Received VISA in August 2011 and landed in September 2011. Currently she is at my house :) Her process took a total of 19Months since applied at CPC-Mississauga and the reason for delay was nothing, but backlog. She had no travel history, no work history only education, stayed at one address since birth, so there shouldn't have been a delay anyways....

Most of 2009 and early 2010 cases were delayed due to backlog but seems like they have picked up a pace for cases after April 2010 and alot of member on the forum from April 2010 to October 2010 have already received VISAs within 12-15 months since applied at CPC-Mississuaga so lets hope all of you get out of this toture soon. I just come online to help out with what I know so people don't have to wait for as long as I had to :) Good Luck!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
I am Feb 2011 AOR, I ordered CAIPS just to see if the updated proof I have sent is documented on file or not since CHC always responds to my inquiry as if you see through tracking number that the package was received, rest assure we filed it and we cannot provide confirmation of each documents put on your file.........I have received CAIPS....

is correct on CAIPS and incorrect on E-case (so dont bother about address in Ecase too much)
all the emails i sent to them are documented
everything els is NOT STARTED ........ :'( :'( :'( :'(
wht kind of proof have u sended is ur Nikkah case,,,y on e-case website they update for documents too ,,,,the address for sure they do it,,,,but my hubbies :'( :'( :'(

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simba said:
WHATS UR TIMELINE?? i got the same reply in dec 2010 and got a letter from them on jan 29 2011. so maybe a month or less for u to get the letter.
I filed on aug 18 the 2010 .......on Sept 15th transferred to ISB........... so since than no progress .... what i have heard from Rona is they have reviewed the file and i will get a letter soon ...........
One of my friend filed in beginning of july ............. he got his PPR and medical did not reach yet .... as Rona said his visa is ready they are just waiting for medicals from the doc...............
According to his time line its 16 months from start (CHC M ) to finish ( PPR )

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I applied for my wife in January 2010, she was a March 2010 AOR. Received VISA in August 2011 and landed in September 2011. Currently she is at my house :) Her process took a total of 19Months since applied at CPC-Mississauga and the reason for delay was nothing, but backlog. She had no travel history, no work history only education, stayed at one address since birth, so there shouldn't have been a delay anyways....

Most of 2009 and early 2010 cases were delayed due to backlog but seems like they have picked up a pace for cases after April 2010 and alot of member on the forum from April 2010 to October 2010 have already received VISAs within 12-15 months since applied at CPC-Mississuaga so lets hope all of you get out of this toture soon. I just come online to help out with what I know so people don't have to wait for as long as I had to :) Good Luck!
Thanks Wes bhai ...... :) ........

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry I know this is not relevant , but might help ...........

"Hello Everyone,

Please see this important information below. Cell phones go live next month to Telemarketers. This means you may pay for the long distance call. See below and block your numbers. There is a link and it only takes a couple of minutes to block your number for 5 years.

Thought this was good info from the Government of Canada ...if you have a cell phone.

REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public this month.
REMINDER..... all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies and
you will start to receive sales calls.

.... YOU MAY BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS!!

To prevent this, go to the following web-site for Canadian Telephone Numbers:

www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
yaar how it works i try to sign in it didnt worked.
Steps:
1) Go to this link: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/to-achieve-the-decrease-in-spousal-immigration-process-time-at-chc-isl/

2) Enter your info and hit sign in

3) Here is the message that you should see after signing it:

(your name), You signed on October 26, 2011.
Your signature has been delivered to:
This is the Petition for Spouse Immigration Canada Processing Delay at Canadian High Commission Islamabad

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
mine is a complete marriage case, I visited my spouse and provided proof of visit to spouse. I was referring to address on CAIPS notes not on e-case
yeah i know u r talking about CAIPS,,,,,,but usually do they updates on e-case for documents.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Steps:
1) Go to this link: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/to-achieve-the-decrease-in-spousal-immigration-process-time-at-chc-isl/

2) Enter your info and hit sign in

3) Here is the message that you should see after signing it:

(your name), You signed on October 26, 2011.
Your signature has been delivered to:
This is the Petition for Spouse Immigration Canada Processing Delay at Canadian High Commission Islamabad
Bhai done,,phele bhi asai he try kiya tha magar lol ,,,well is sai case mai koi effect tu nahe pare ga,,, i did first tym Allaha malik hai.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
yeah i know u r talking about CAIPS,,,,,,but usually do they updates on e-case for documents.
only address and medicals or when the decision is made on file gets updated on Ecase

MrOctober

Oct 20, 2011
qamalik729 said:
I filed on aug 18 the 2010 .......on Sept 15th transferred to ISB........... so since than no progress .... what i have heard from Rona is they have reviewed the file and i will get a letter soon ...........
One of my friend filed in beginning of july ............. he got his PPR and medical did not reach yet .... as Rona said his visa is ready they are just waiting for medicals from the doc...............
According to his time line its 16 months from start (CHC M ) to finish ( PPR )
Just wondering if your friend got medical and PPR together. Based on discussions in the forum, medicals usually are available at CIC within 4-6 weeks after they are submitted by DMP.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrOctober said:
Just wondering if your friend got medical and PPR together. Based on discussions in the forum, medicals usually are available at CIC within 4-6 weeks after they are submitted by DMP.
yup.... he got medical and ppr request ......... he sent passport but medicalz are not there yet ................ that is why they are not stamping visa but i guess he will get passport back as soon as medical reach ............