+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

S

sahibzada_2010

I have One question guys please help me do u guys think CHC Islamabad assets cases based on cultures and cultural traditional ways of life styles. I wrote a big story and I said everything in that why I didn't provide enough photos because we don't allow photos in our culture of two many girls and guys together in it and my wife cannot take photos with other person in my family like my male cousin etc. Maybe you guys aware of Pathan weddings in Khyber Agency so I am worried even more now and my dilemma is getting bigger and bigger... ???

My mid-term exams and CHC Islamabad exams, I think CHC- Islamabad Exam are harder than my mid term because you never know what gonna happen next to you... :-\ :mad:

Randomstar

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
Passport Req..
October 13, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November o4,2011
I need help filling out the PPR request forms for my wife..

page 1...APPLICANT: Wife
SPOUSE: Me
Who's Information do I need to fill out in the Boxes...

Telephone Number: Do i need to write (092) (042) XXXXXXXX

Thanks

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
DodgeCharger said:
Does anyone know if TCS is open Sunday's?
Yes, normally big branches are open on Sunday but they will deliver on Tuesday regardless. So it wont make a difference if you send on Sunday or first thing on Monday. Only the branch in Township/ Kot lakhpat in Lahore will deliver on Monday if you send on Sunday.

S

sahibzada_2010

lionheart7 said:
Yes, normally big branches are open on Sunday but they will deliver on Tuesday regardless. So it wont make a difference if you send on Sunday or first thing on Monday. Only the branch in Township/ Kot lakhpat in Lahore will deliver on Monday if you send on Sunday.
Brother I PM you earlier! ::)

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
sahibzada_2010 said:
I have One question guys please help me do u guys think CHC Islamabad assets cases based on cultures and cultural traditional ways of life styles. I wrote a big story and I said everything in that why I didn't provide enough photos because we don't allow photos in our culture of two many girls and guys together in it and my wife cannot take photos with other person in my family like my male cousin etc. Maybe you guys aware of Pathan weddings in Khyber Agency so I am worried even more now and my dilemma is getting bigger and bigger... ???

My mid-term exams and CHC Islamabad exams, I think CHC- Islamabad Exam are harder than my mid term because you never know what gonna happen next to you... :-\ :mad:
No, they look at each file from the same lens. In my opinion your explanation may go against you because you dont wanna raise red flags about being too conservative. I am not trying to discourage you and i do understand your culture where women are segregated from men but you need to show that you are somewhat open minded as you are an educated person. This will not fly in Canada. Remember your wife will need to deal with other men here in Canada, it could be at work place, school, shopping centres, hospitals etc..

Anyway, now if you dont have enough photos of Rukhsati or Reception then you cant really do anything. But you can send other photos which support your case. Send them photos taken OUTSIDE the house for the time spent together. Photos with other relatives/ friends on social gatherings like dinners etc.. Send them copies of flight tickets if you visited your wife, boarding pass, money transfer receipts, stamped envelopes, email inbox printout, phone call logs etc..

One of the reasons why it takes too long to process a spouse case in Pakistan is due to the fact that CHC ISB spends a lot of time on verifying the authenticity of the marriage. For them NIKKAH only is not considered a genuine marriage.

lionheart7

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
sahibzada_2010 said:
Brother I PM you earlier! ::)
it looks like your case was approved from Mississauga in August 2011 so you have enough time to do Rukhsati if you havent done yet. And you can also visit your wife in the meantime. CHC Islamabad will not touch your file before 1 more year.

S

sahibzada_2010

lionheart7 said:
No, they look at each file from the same lens. In my opinion your explanation may go against you because you dont wanna raise red flags about being too conservative. I am not trying to discourage you and i do understand your culture where women are segregated from men but you need to show that you are somewhat open minded as you are an educated person. This will not fly in Canada. Remember your wife will need to deal with other men here in Canada, it could be at work place, school, shopping centres, hospitals etc..

Anyway, now if you dont have enough photos of Rukhsati or Reception then you cant really do anything. But you can send other photos which support your case. Send them photos taken OUTSIDE the house for the time spent together. Photos with other relatives/ friends on social gatherings like dinners etc.. Send them copies of flight tickets if you visited your wife, boarding pass, money transfer receipts, stamped envelopes, email inbox printout, phone call logs etc..

One of the reasons why it takes too long to process a spouse case in Pakistan is due to the fact that CHC ISB spends a lot of time on verifying the authenticity of the marriage. For them NIKKAH only is not considered a genuine marriage.
Thanks brother. It helped me a lot and gave me an image of where i am stand now... Thanks so much...

Yes I did all these things when I last visited her. I sent them photos taken in the house in different room. We went to Hotels but we couldn't take pictures because others ladies were sitting next to us ??? for the time I spent together I sent them pictures too. Photos with other relatives yes i did that too. I Sent them copies of flight tickets of my recent visit to my wife, boarding pass, money transfer receipts, stamped envelopes, phone call logs etc..

Hope these things will help my case.

Allah Hfaez

S

sahibzada_2010

lionheart7 said:
it looks like your case was approved from Mississauga in August 2011 so you have enough time to do Rukhsati if you havent done yet. And you can also visit your wife in the meantime. CHC Islamabad will not touch your file before 1 more year.
Yes I approved in August 2o11. I have school now I will go inshAllah in May/ June. I don't know what will happen but whatever will happen will happen for a reason. :'(

Thanks for everything.

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Your wife's info will go on page 1. About the telephone number, there is no need to put the country code.

Randomstar said:
I need help filling out the PPR request forms for my wife..

page 1...APPLICANT: Wife
SPOUSE: Me
Who's Information do I need to fill out in the Boxes...

Telephone Number: Do i need to write (092) (042) XXXXXXXX

Thanks

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow I guess CHC is finally giving out PPRs *knock on wood*

Alhamdulillah I also received remed and PPR.. so now the question is how long should it take for the visa to come?

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
psionator said:

Alhamdulillah I also received remed and PPR.. so now the question is how long should it take for the visa to come?

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
CHC-I is in form now wow MashaAllah

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
congrats..probably in 4-6 weeks

psionator said:

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
I got 5 -ves in 48 hrs :( meine kisi ka kya bigara hai? Khair I could care less about the ratings :)
few ppl are playing with -ves, it has been happening with me too koi bohat hi dil jala hai :D

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
bestplace4u said:
few ppl are playing with -ves, it has been happening with me too koi bohat hi dil jala hai :D
Tell me about it man... i had -3 in the last 24 hours. Someone here doesn't like us helping out eachother.. LOL