Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
rackeya said:
Hey guys I have a couple of Questions if you dont mind helping me out!! :)

1) Is it okay to fill ur papers out in blue ink? I did and nothing was said to me, but still asking!

2) My brother is sponsoring his wife, His wifes medical and police certificate are 1 month away from being 1 year old.
So my question is if he send in 1 year old medical and police records is it considered expired, shud he make new ones and send them in with his sponsorship papers, or is it okay to send in expired/1 month to expired papers! :) ADVICE! :)

3) After ur requested a new medical and police papers, is it possible for them to doubt your marriage or not? I mean once they request those things from you it means theve read your case and they dont need anymore evidence?

Thanks alot guys! you guys are a big help!
to fill out form u have to use black ink...its written on the top of every form

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
Yaar lonly Teri aur meri ratings same hain, +15/-37!!!! Wow
Lagta hai humain bohat log like nayi karte! Lol
I got 5 -ves in 48 hrs :( meine kisi ka kya bigara hai? Khair I could care less about the ratings :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Randomstar said:
My wife got PPR request today..finally the wait will be over....Shukar ALLAH KA...
MUBARAK HO APP KO AUR APP KI BEGUM KO

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aqSa said:
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE! Who got PPR! Happy Togetherness! =D

I have good news too MASHALLAH finally!

I recieved Remedical and PPR together by Grace of Allah! =D
CONGRATES!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I got 5 -ves in 48 hrs :( meine kisi ka kya bigara hai? Khair I could care less about the ratings :)
Wes bhai meri be -3 kisi ne rate ki and now it stand at -70. Hala k mein tu recently sub ko hosla or motivate kar raha tha with good advice. :( I think meri profile mey + shyed - side per hy member + pr click karte hy but it counts towards (-) -70 ;D

Wes bhai there could be other indirectly sign for you and me as you guys have PPR already so leave us alone :'( :'(

Randomstar

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
Passport Req..
October 13, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November o4,2011
Congratulation to AINY, DODGECHARGER and AQSA for PPRS..

I couldn't sleep since last night because my wife told me that she got her PPR. But i hope everyone be together with there love ones very soon.

Thanks everyone for there kind words.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Wes bhai meri be -3 kisi ne rate ki and now it stand at -70. Hala k mein tu recntly sub ko hosla or motivate kar raha tha with good advice. :( I think meri profile mey + shyed - side per hy member + pr click karte hy but it counts towards (-) -70 ;D

Wes bhai there could be other indirectly sign for you and me as you guys have PPR already so leave us alone :'( :'(
Wes786 is right veeray who cares about ratings I certainly could care less, poor ainy has the most inexplicable ratings ever but again who cares!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Alhamdollillah mere behno aur bhayo my wife got her PPR today, woohoo!
Finally long wait is over for us as well..
I thank everyone on this forum especially wes786 and my veer one2ka4, bestplace4u, lonly without hubby, and all those who have supported me and provided help for everyone on this forum!!!

I pray for bestplace and lonly without hubby for their patience, and not to mention that among all they are my closest batch mates! May Allah bless all and help everyone in the darkest time of their lives.
MUBARAK HO APP KO BHI BHAI GEE.