Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
arayyyyyyy mera bhai and long lost friend welcome back, how are u bro :D
Hehehehhe
main bilkul a one best bahi :) aap sunawo aap kesy ho ?
aur kahaan tak pounchi aap ke sazaaaa ?

B

bestplace4u

anso said:
Hehehehhe
sazaa ataki hi hai repcc and imm forms k baad se judge koi faisla hi nahi suna raha, aapki kia news hai

B

bestplace4u

anso said:
Hehehehhe
oh i remember when i received repcc and imm request u were online here and talking to me, so may be since u r here again i get lucky again hehehe.

MuhammadFM

Jun 10, 2011
Assalam O Alaikum,

Congratulations pakivette. You received the forms request on 28th june and got re medd request on 12th july right? when did you post your forms again? cuz thats very quick they responded and asked for the re medd.. my wife was asked to send re forms on 6th June and we posted them on 25th June as she was travelling so she did it when she got back to paksitan.

forms were received on 27th june and since then no reply from the embassy.

Can someone guide me how long normally it takes to get re medd req? and from here how long will it take approx to get the visa?

B

bestplace4u

MuhammadFM said:
Assalam O Alaikum,

Congratulations pakivette. You received the forms request on 28th june and got re medd request on 12th july right? when did you post your forms again? cuz thats very quick they responded and asked for the re medd.. my wife was asked to send re forms on 6th June and we posted them on 25th June as she was travelling so she did it when she got back to paksitan.

forms were received on 27th june and since then no reply from the embassy.

Can someone guide me how long normally it takes to get re medd req? and from here how long will it take approx to get the visa?
brother their is no specific time line for it, my repcc and re imm forms request was received in May and still no Re med.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
oh i remember when i received repcc and imm request u were online here and talking to me, so may be since u r here again i get lucky again hehehe.
INSHA||AH best bahi ,
A||AH PAk aap ko koi achi news day..

meri saza ko ho gay hnn 7th month , 1 week , nd 2 days :( abi tu mera case b nhi pouncha judge k pass :)

MuhammadFM

Jun 10, 2011
thankx bestplace4u.. So that means it is random.. for some they send it soon and for some they make them wait ... like Pakivette is lucky to have re froms and re medd letters with gap of 2 weeks !

B

bestplace4u

anso said:
INSHA||AH best bahi ,
A||AH PAk aap ko koi achi news day..

meri saza ko ho gay hnn 7th month , 1 week , nd 2 days :( abi tu mera case b nhi pouncha judge k pass :)
oh InshaAllah teen se chaar month main judge assign hone wala hai.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
oh InshaAllah teen se chaar month main judge assign hone wala hai.
haan jee bilkul aab wo din dour nahi jab hum b postman ka wait karrain gay :))
abi tu filhal koi tenssion nhi hai =))

B

bestplace4u

MuhammadFM said:
thankx bestplace4u.. So that means it is random.. for some they send it soon and for some they make them wait ... like Pakivette is lucky to have re froms and re medd letters with gap of 2 weeks !
Yes it is random but most of the applicants receive re med soon after re pcc and imm forms request, some of them get delayed, sometimes they send re med after 3 or 4 months or sometimes re med and PPR together.
So I am also hanging in the middle waiting for re med and ppr.

B

bestplace4u

anso said:
haan jee bilkul aab wo din dour nahi jab hum b postman ka wait karrain gay :))
abi tu filhal koi tenssion nhi hai =))
lol main tou roz hi wait kar raha hoon postman ka

MuhammadFM

Jun 10, 2011
Chaleyin insha Allah you all will get the letter soon too. Another quick question if someone is travelling and they can't send the passport for visa stamp is it possible to go there in person and have the visa stamped in a day?

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_9hsRUukIQ&feature=youtu.be

hehehhe yeh song suno nd enjoye video b ;D ;D