+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Hello Everyone

Here is the update from my side.

June 28th -- Supplementary forms and Police Certificate request.
July 12th -- Re medical Request.

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakivette said:
Hello Everyone

Congrats PAKIVETTE..InshAllah very soon u'll get PPR as well :) It took me a little over a month to get PPR so hopefully u'll get it too. :)

M

Mafia

Danny4450 said:
Yaar .. I have read his posts, he is sarcastic most of the times
By me, some time ago...
I guess its my mistake to use your post as a shoulder to gun down such suspicious about “Slow process due to the fact that we are Pakistanis”
If thats sarcasm in your books, then i wont back of, and if you think;
"So what will high commission staff will do.
just except the fact and wait, we all are PAKISTANIS."
THAT is not sarcasm. then i am afraid one of us has a major understanding problem. I'll leave it up to the other nobles to decide either what i have said is wrong or not. but One thing, Being pakistani, I dont think anyone of you will tolerate any pessimist statement against us, and i take myself as a spearhead of that stance, and will be.

M

Mafia

and on a higher note, If it helps, I very much wants to mend this all by saying out loud that...

"I declare under the penalty of perjury that i did not mean to offend any one, but got offended anyway, and willing to even apologies. Hope there shouldn't be any oblivion approaches to my this text”

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Mafia said:
and on a higher note, If it helps, I very much wants to mend this all by saying out loud that...

"I declare under the penalty of perjury that i did not mean to offend any one, but got offended anyway, and willing to even apologies. Hope there shouldn't be any oblivion approaches to my this text”
oh bhai saab tussi khud oblivion ho tu why u ask oblivion approach. what you write no good and fight not well for health. You need respect to others and not hurt feelings. you know people like pray for nice people like brother wes. you should be wes bhai too and take prayers too much from people. this way all will like you. kindly no talk about this like oblivion. this is not good word! thanks bro!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
pakivette said:
Hello Everyone

Thats good news, you are one step closer. When did you receive AOR?

M

Mafia

Armageddon said:
oh bhai saab tussi khud oblivion ho tu why u ask oblivion approach. what you write no good and fight not well for health. You need respect to others and not hurt feelings. you know people like pray for nice people like brother wes. you should be wes bhai too and take prayers too much from people. this way all will like you. kindly no talk about this like oblivion. this is not good word! thanks bro!!
No Comments

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
wes786 said:
Thats good news, you are one step closer. When did you receive AOR?
Salam laywer bhai Wes Sahab! Aap ki iss forum mein bohot izzat hai!

You are our nice leader. We follow what you say. You are precious much to community. People all like you very much. You are nice humble and take care of people friends all. I like you too much and pray for success. We our laywer leader. Where college you get degree from of lawyer?

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Mafia said:
No Comments
Why you fear to be upset? Upset not good thing. I only saying that you dont use gaali wale words. This is forum all females come here. They very much hurt deep heart and need help. Forum not for use to bad words. You should know this all. you grown up and apply for immigration and going to canada soon but why you like this all bad words. not good bro! this is all i want to say. so dont upset as I tell you. I know you too look like wes lawyer bhai and people soon like you. you change and too very nice person soon, so all people like you. ok bro. thanks bro!!

M

Mafia

Armageddon said:
I only saying that you dont use gaali wale words.

Respected Armageddon, Oblivion means The state of being unaware of what is happening. Didnt wanted to use the word Confused there for the reason you know very well.

IMHO. Please read carefully before commenting.

Happy day

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Mafia said:

Respected Armageddon, Oblivion means The state of being unaware of what is happening. Didnt wanted to use the word Confused there for the reason you know very well.

IMHO. Please read carefully before commenting.

Happy day
You like become wes bro, nice and humble. you dont depress yourself. I only say people like you more if you become wes like bhai nice then people will like you. you will be in our heart and we too much respect you as well. good bro. you nice. thanks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Armageddon said:
Salam laywer bhai Wes Sahab! Aap ki iss forum mein bohot izzat hai!

You are our nice leader. We follow what you say. You are precious much to community. People all like you very much. You are nice humble and take care of people friends all. I like you too much and pray for success. We our laywer leader. Where college you get degree from of lawyer?
Wassalam, I respect your complement, but just so you know I am not a lawyer. I am just another member of this forum who has learned alot with experience and I am glad that people find my advice helpful. I only come here to help people and see what the update is, and ofcourse to get everyone's duas :)

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
wes786 said:
Wassalam, I respect your complement, but just so you know I am not a lawyer. I am just another member of this forum who has learned alot with experience and I am glad that people find my advice helpful. I only come here to help people and see what the update is, and ofcourse to get everyone's duas :)
I will do soo much pray for you and your wife to be very happy all life and you lots of kids and you live happy happy long life and you go to canada to your family soon. they miss you i pray all for my brother wes. thanks!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Armageddon said:
I will do soo much pray for you and your wife to be very happy all life and you lots of kids and you live happy happy long life and you go to canada to your family soon. they miss you i pray all for my brother wes. thanks!
Thankyou for your support and duas brother. I am in Canada, and sponsoring my wife :)