+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Khilafah5 said:
because reading other members it takes 1 week for remedical to go to delhi (JULY 11) one week back to ISB so u got 2 weeks Inshalla u should recive it
Results don't go to Islamabad. They just get sent to new delhi and then get entered in their internal database, and Islamabad access those results electronically.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
KAAMIA72 said:
Wes,
I was going through the other forum and found out that there are many people who have been requested for PCC and/or IMM forms after Remed and so many of them are waiting for the past four months or more for their PPR. Thats so frightening to learn. God forbid, would we also have to wait that much???:(
My wife's PCC is good until Spetember I hope they issue her VISA before it expires :(

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
wes786 said:
You cannot send medical voluntarily...You will need the request letter+old certificate they send with the request which you have to take to the doctor at the time of remedical.
thanks bro

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
salam all what happen best bro dil chota nahi Karna we have a great Allah Inshallah will help you soon and we all will come out of this stress dont be sad warna Alpha1980 be naraz hoga :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
FORUM is pretty dead since the weekend :( sab tayyarioun mein busy hugaye lagta hai after PPRs ;)
yes Wes bro ham kab heen tayariun mai busy hojayen gai its really hard time Allah make it easy for us all wish we get our PPR some time in this week Inshallah

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Actually too much optimism leads to greater agony and disappointment. Seeing other members' timelines give you just a general rough idea, like if one has done remed, one can hope of getting PPR in 2 to 3 months only if everything else is okay; less than 1 month..hmmmm..... yes it can happen but just ocassionally, I mean you can't expect it to happen generally, again not a rule of thumb, just a general idea. Similarly I think AOR has nothing to do with the progressing time, it is the type and nature of a case that matters. Simple cases with AOR like 2010 can be completed far earlier than a complicated case with AOR 2009. Also, filling and completeness of forms and documents matter as well. So there are multiple factors that can affect a case other than CHC progressing speed. Just my views....

A

alpha1980

khan82 said:
yes Wes bro ham kab heen tayariun mai busy hojayen gai its really hard time Allah make it easy for us all wish we get our PPR some time in this week Inshallah
:( :( humaraa PPR kab aie gha... :( :( :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
highhope said:
Actually too much optimism leads to greater agony and disappointment. Seeing other members' timelines give you just a general rough idea, like if one has done remed, one can hope of getting PPR in 2 to 3 months only if everything else is okay; less than 1 month..hmmmm..... yes it can happen but just ocassionally, I mean you can't expect it to happen generally, again not a rule of thumb, just a general idea. Similarly I think AOR has nothing to do with the progressing time, it is the type and nature of a case that matters. Simple cases with AOR like 2010 can be completed far earlier than a complicated case with AOR 2009. Also, filling and completeness of forms and documents matter as well. So there are multiple factors that can affect a case other than CHC progressing speed. Just my views....
You are definately correct bro. Why I think its unfair is that my wife's case, March AOR, is simple enough i.e. no work history, no travel history, just education, lived at one place since birth, provided PCC twice and yet still without a VISA. And now I am seeing people with complecated cases, who received Nikah objection letters and were May/June AORs receiving PPRs already. So there is absolutely no trend what so ever and it seems like they work on a file whenever they feel like it. It definately depends on your luck as well as what Allah wants so I gave up and don't know what else to do. We will receive PPR when its the right time for us. I have faith in Allah, he is great!

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
I absolutely agree with you. Just Pray to Almighty Allah, and one day if your case is genuine, you will have it Inshallah. You see mine case was straight forward as well just like yours with no travel history, education from one city only etc and still it took 30 + months to get PPR. I still find myself blessed and lucky as I know ppl who waited for 4+ yrs to get visa.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
highhope said:
I absolutely agree with you. Just Pray to Almighty Allah, and one day if your case is genuine, you will have it Inshallah. You see mine case was straight forward as well just like yours with no travel history, education from one city only etc and still it took 30 + months to get PPR. I still find myself blessed and lucky as I know ppl who waited for 4+ yrs to get visa.
if you dont mind to answer when u got ur second medical after your AOR

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
highhope said:
I did just one, in March 2011, filled forms 3 times PCC 2 times
Oh ic Inshallah soon you will get reunit with your spouse Allah give u happy life ahead ameen