+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

Angry Wife
A man left from work one Friday afternoon. But, being payday, instead of going home, he stayed out the entire weekend partying with the boys and spending his entire paycheck.

When He finally appeared at home, Sunday Night, he was confronted by a very angry wife and was barraged for nearly two hours with a tirade befitting his actions.

Finally his wife stopped the nagging and simply said to him, "How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days?"

To which he replied. "That would be fine with me."

Monday went by and he didn't see his wife. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results.

Come Thursday, the swelling went down just enough where he could see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
As per my calculation they will start sending the PPRs of April to June quarter from next month i.e. August.
AND WHAT ABT MINE???????? I AM 21 JULY AOR

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
wes786 said:
Yep same timeline for both of us, we both applied in Jan2010, and received AOR in Mar2010 hoping to hear something soon from them, and you too will hear something soon aswell Inshallah!
We are back to giving hopes to each other:) Inshallah

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
bestplace4u said:
Aapka number bhi bas aane hi wala hai InshaAllah

B

bestplace4u

ainy inam said:
AND WHAT ABT MINE???????? I AM 21 JULY AOR
sorry sis aapke ppr main abhi zara time hai aap 21st July ho i am one month ahead of u.

M

Mafia

So... Here is what little Maf has to mumble...

Some time in the future, Head of CHC will trigger the final Nuclear Holocaust by saying “and what does this red button do?” while visiting the visa officer’s office. Nothing much will remain alive on Earth apart from cockroaches and fewer applicants. Creatures from other planets will land on Earth and seek to understand our history from the few remaining documents. These will probably include some tattered out Police clearance certificates, Melted pictures of couples which they’ve sent to Visa officers to convince them about their legitimate relationship, the aliens would have realized that the Hibiscus plant was full of idiots who has drawn un-seen borders, using fluorescent highlighters on the map, and then deciding that We, Pakistanis, cant go here or there without waiting and eroding to a unicellular organism.

Therefore, maybe it’s time for the High Commission to alter their Visa office setup as an evasive act of this potential hazard and I know some how, that what will happen as a result:

High Commissioner will retire, and splits his power between few visa officers and One lucky applicant from us, but exile the applicant for being very impatient. Visa Officers will cancel X-Commissioner’s policy of recalling the documents from applicants and cast the commissioner with only Faisal Raza Abidi for company. Commissioner will go mad, turns into a wolf, Fakes his own death, Gets marooned on a desert island, Invades France, Talks to fairies, Dresses up as a women, Loses his memory, Conquers America and build a wooden horse outside the gates of white house before riding off into the sunset with Faisal. Then everything gets sorted out and he will come back from dead to ease off processing for all, or remaining applicants.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
sorry sis aapke ppr main abhi zara time hai aap 21st July ho i am one month ahead of u.
HMMMMMMMM PHR BHI KOI MNTH TO BTA DAY..........AND YAD HAY APKI CALCULATN KAY MUTABIQ HE MUJHAY JUNE MAY KOI RESPONCE AYA..........

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Status of your application Explanation
IN
PROCESS
(A decision has not been made yet.)
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.

WITHDRAWN
(An application can only be withdrawn when it is IN PROCESS.)
Application Withdrawn
You may only withdraw your application before the Visa has been issued. There are no refunds after processing has started.

DECISION
MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.)
Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)
Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted
Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

Date Modified: 2010-08-05

Top of PageImportant Notic

HUM KIS STAGE PER HAY WASY???????

B

bestplace4u

ainy inam said:
HMMMMMMMM PHR BHI KOI MNTH TO BTA DAY..........AND YAD HAY APKI CALCULATN KAY MUTABIQ HE MUJHAY JUNE MAY KOI RESPONCE AYA..........
Sis first response can be predicted, but now at this stage keeping the objection letter u rcvd in mind timings could be anywhere from Aug to Oct but again i may be wrong.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Sis first response can be predicted, but now at this stage keeping the objection letter u rcvd in mind timings could be anywhere from Aug to Oct but again i may be wrong.
BUT US OBJ LTR KA ANSWER TO DAY DYA NA RUKHSATI KI PIKS BHEJ DI
MAYOOOO
MEHNDI
BARAT
VALIMA
AND MANY MORE OTHER PIKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
AND ALL PROVE AS WELL...........
PHR KIS BAT KA OBJ :mad:

B

bestplace4u

ainy inam said:
MAYOOOO
MEHNDI
BARAT
VALIMA
haan i know u sent them everything, but once u rcv this objection sometimes ur case get delay, dont get afraid everything will be alright sooner or later.

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
ainy inam said:
MAYOOOO
MEHNDI
BARAT
VALIMA
The objection is that you did so many dinner but didnt invite CIC - ISB File Officer on any one of them. He is taking revenge of missing the food on these events..so that is his probable objection.
On a serious note, send the proofs and then wait as many times they send objection letter and then send other things simultaneously like PPR and Remed etc as they know later that their was a mistake in assessment on their end.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
mahmed17 said:
Don't worry trust in Allah (Swt) and inshAllah it will all be okay. I was worried when I came back from Pakistan that the pics wouldn't be good enough. I wasn't even dressed up in most of them and we didn't have very many but I did dua to Allah (swt) that they will be satisfied and allhumdulillah they were so just do dua Allah (Swt) is with you through all of this to help you along the way ;D
Thanks sis... :'( I have been so nashukri these days..I need to remind myself that I must be thankful to Allah and must remain sane.