+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

M

Mafia

muzmil said:
Hi, are you sponsoring wife or husband ? did u had full marriage ceremony or nikkah only ?
My wife is calling me over, We got married last year, spent 4 months, then she had to go back for her specialization, I called her over again this march and still she is with me.

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
30-05-2011
Med's Request
waiting!
Med's Done....
waiting!
Interview........
waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
This forum looks so dead since last week .. no PPRs I know ! Let’s wait for July to end !!!! Hopefully it will bring lots of PPRs for all of u waiting out thereeee InshAllah !!! :)

M

Mafia

Thats right! this forum does give the looks of a funeral... Clearly a Mafia post is required. Stay tuned for next episode of "Maf-Analysis"

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
hinajameel1984 said:
This forum looks so dead since last week .. no PPRs I know ! Let's wait for July to end !!!! Hopefully it will bring lots of PPRs for all of u waiting out thereeee InshAllah !!! :)
July to end!!!July has just started, how will we wait for another month...PPR and visa stamp of anyone over here at least gives some hope. With no good news now I agree with Wes and others that this is very stressful....

It seems everyone on this forum has lost all hopes specially the ones who are over 14 months of wait....Another depression zone is begining for me too

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
KAAMIA72 said:
July to end!!!July has just started, how will we wait for another month...PPR and visa stamp of anyone over here at least gives some hope. With no good news now I agree with Wes and others that this is very stressful....

It seems everyone on this forum has lost all hopes specially the ones who are over 14 months of wait....Another depression zone is begining for me too
total 17+ months for me...

hinajameel1984

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
30-05-2011
Med's Request
waiting!
Med's Done....
waiting!
Interview........
waiting!
Passport Req..
waiting!
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting!
I know the feeling of being far far away for your loved ones is really bad !!! I dont have words to express tis feeling but this is how it goes on and we all have to bear with it :) Part of Lifeeee !

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
B

bestplace4u

There are 3 Kinds of men :

Asian :
Has Wife and GF bt Loves Wife the Most.

American :
Has Wife and GF bt Loves GF the Most.

Arab :
Has 18 Wives and 12 GF's bt Loves his Camel the Most.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
KAAMIA72 said:
Yep same timeline for both of us, we both applied in Jan2010, and received AOR in Mar2010 hoping to hear something soon from them, and you too will hear something soon aswell Inshallah!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
There are 3 Kinds of men :

Asian :
Has Wife and GF bt Loves Wife the Most.

American :
Has Wife and GF bt Loves GF the Most.

Arab :
Has 18 Wives and 12 GF's bt Loves his Camel the Most.
Hahaha...Just on time...we definately needed some entertainement, this forum was so dry for some days now...

B

bestplace4u

A mild-mannered man was tired of being bossed around by his wife so he went to a psychiatrist.

The psychiatrist said he needed to build his self-esteem, and so gave him a book on assertiveness, which he read on the way home.

He had finished the book by the time he reached his house.

The man stormed into the house and walked up to his wife.

Pointing a finger in her face, he said, "From now on, I want you to know that I am the man of this house, and my word is law! I want you to prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, I expect a sumptuous dessert afterward. Then, after dinner, you're going to draw me my bath so I can relax. And when I'm finished with my bath, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"

"The funeral director," said his wife.