+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

warya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband received a letter asking for Pictures after wedding, updated police report and supplementary form. My family and I could only stay there for few days after ruksati becase my siblings and I had school and my dad had his job to get back to. we only have pictures from one day when my family came over to my husbands house for dinner. we have already sent those before but I am thinking to send them again, write a letter explaining why i had to come back early and provide proof for it (university letter).

I am just glad we finally heard something from them!!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Warya sister Good to know that there is actually a processing activity on your file.Now you and me are in the same boat. You are right write the explaination letter and If possible attache your university enrollment confirmation from that smester to up untill this smester, and also when writing letter wrtite "Came back to continue 2nd - 3rd yr degree program" dont write 1styr as they may think this is an excuse and intentionaly done.

I did exactly above TWO steps and wish you good luck.Let me know if need any help

Maya85

Jul 27, 2010
Hi Warya,,

I am so happy to see ur post about letter from CHC....hopefully my husband will also get to recieve some letter in coming days..

:)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lostsoul27 said:
Any Husband Recieved His Visa Recently. Someone Who applied during June 2009
Warya's husband received a letter after a year to submit more documents. Don't think anyone received visa recently though...

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know when CPC-M received & reveiw the files that is the time when they creat the sponsered person file and start inserting CAIPS notes and also base on your application information, your personal history in Canada they place the processing ORDER for visa officer aboard. Like "CLEAR - FAIR - POOR [detail/search/investigation required] CPC-M write this info in the system language, so base on that when visa officers download the CAIPS notes aboard than he/she verify info with the physical application paper's received from CPC-M. Ofcourse familsy sponsership is TOP priorty but a CLEAR ranking from CPC-M is actually mean VERY TOP priorty and as an visa officer aboard I would like to get rid of the CLEAR files faster than POOR ranking files. They actually work on POOR ranking file also but it go to detail search/investigation, more proof required and that delay the process.

But ofcoursevisa officer aboard know the local culture better than the CPC-M so even a CLEAR rating case from CPC-M can go in investigation if the officer find something abnormal. But the main point here is how they actually start processing on your file.

Know you know why some one let say with AUG 2009 AOR still waiting for an update versus some one with NOV 2009 AOR already received PCC/re-medical or even PPR letter.

For above information confirmation if any body intrested please let me know.

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
I know when CPC-M received & reveiw the files that is the time when they creat the sponsered person file and start inserting CAIPS notes and also base on your application information, your personal history in Canada they place the processing ORDER for visa officer aboard. Like "CLEAR - FAIR - POOR [detail/search/investigation required] CPC-M write this info in the system language, so base on that when visa officers download the CAIPS notes aboard than he/she verify info with the physical application paper's received from CPC-M. Ofcourse familsy sponsership is TOP priorty but a CLEAR ranking from CPC-M is actually mean VERY TOP priorty and as an visa officer aboard I would like to get rid of the CLEAR files faster than POOR ranking files. They actually work on POOR ranking file also but it go to detail search/investigation, more proof required and that delay the process.

But ofcoursevisa officer aboard know the local culture better than the CPC-M so even a CLEAR rating case from CPC-M can go in investigation if the officer find something abnormal. But the main point here is how they actually start processing on your file.

Know you know why some one let say with AUG 2009 AOR still waiting for an update versus some one with NOV 2009 AOR already received PCC/re-medical or even PPR letter.

For above information confirmation if any body intrested please let me know.
so if caips is ordered.. will it show if the file is CLEAR or POOR or FAIR etc?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
I ordered my CAIPS and I didn't see anything like that on there, may be it's not shown on the notes thats a different story, because I figured out all the codes.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No it will not appeared on CAIPS note, since CAIPS notes are just like a file creating your entering history in Canada.

Howevere that ranking from CPC-M is I belived placed on their INTERNAL SYSTEM.

When I say ranking its mean how well you have orginized & attached required documents with your required region application and second how good is your feedback since you obtain a status in Canada.

Many of you have seen the TWO options [need to select one YES- NO] in your application saying that "If we find that you are ineligibale whould you like to be your applicatation return and withdrawn" and in detail it said FULL PR processing fees will be refundable. OR would you like to continue processing your application aboard, please note a decision will be made at that time base on the available information"

Some thing like above and than we choose YES NO accordingly. So advice to new applicants please attache all the required documents and prepare the application in a professional look and must attach a OPTION C forum, an employment letter (if available) copy of your PR or Canadian passport these things really help CPC-M to find out more about you and make their life easy.

whd_mukhtar

Oct 4, 2010
Aoa,
i did completed my remadical on 30-10-2010 but Drs did not give me any proof they said they will send theirself bz it is remadical and i sent letter to CHC-I in reply of their objection & remadical letter in one package.in my reply i wrote just "remadical completed on 30-10-2010" in index page of proof/evidence list and i did not mention in the letter.

should i need to resend a seprate letter? or just email will be enough?

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI guys, can someone tell me how to order CAIPS note and what information needs to be filled in.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
UOC said:
HI guys, can someone tell me how to order CAIPS note and what information needs to be filled in.
Click and read the thread below...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t53846.0.html

warya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maya85 said:
Hi Warya,,

I am so happy to see ur post about letter from CHC....hopefully my husband will also get to recieve some letter in coming days..

:)
I know! thank you!! i am just hoping everything goes smoothly now.
i hope yours remedical and ppr!!

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
today i got letter from CHC-I asking for some additional documents including PCC, copy 2 of receipt RPRF, UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPTS, IMM8, schedule 1, IMM5406 and supplementary forms.
i have aleady submitted imm8 tht is application for permenant reidence and schedule 1 also imm5406. then y r they asking it again??????
and what is this form .... www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008 1e.pdf ?plz help

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanhayi said:
today i got letter from CHC-I asking for some additional documents including PCC, copy 2 of receipt RPRF, UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPTS, IMM8, schedule 1, IMM5406 and supplementary forms.
i have aleady submitted imm8 tht is application for permenant reidence and schedule 1 also imm5406. then y r they asking it again??????
and what is this form .... www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008 1e.pdf ?plz help
They are sending this letter to everyone all these forms they want to have updates about the applicant's activities since first PR application was submitted.Dont worry and fill them out again and inform them what have u been doing from the date of your first PR application till now.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have also received letter from CHC regarding updated info and IMM forms etc alongwith PCC and re-medical request.. I want to send them by courier TCS etc. Can somone tell me which address should i use to courier these documents to CHC ISB?

Thanks