+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Family reuniting is our top priorty in our charter.hehe ;D Tell me about that.

Who care about someone personal life. I am a taxman country with recession proof economy, talk about money with me not the processing time. But Of course you have to travel to visit spouses to proof that relation is genuine and to kill the process waiting period regardless it is recession.Did anybody actually read the whole 2011 Plan?

We understand the things causes delay in process, if it is really a top priorty why not offer a short term visit visa up untill the file is inprocess and instead of writing "inprocess" simply write "file is in storage to be reviewd after 1yr"

As usaul "Soniyeo Narazgi te nahi gal dil di je ik keh diya

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes a lucky sponserd person out of 1,000 can get a visit visa from CHC-ISB if the case is already in process. Just my thoughts

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Girl, yes Insha Allah soon. Did you also get the PCC request. Our time line is same.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
One of the condition to get visit visa is to satisfy the immigration Officer that a person will return/go back to the home country at the end of visa expiry. It will be very hard for a person to satisfy this condition for an IO, and it is especially true for the applicant whose immigration application is in process and there is a high probability that an applicant will not go back. Hence an IO will reject such cases. But again there is no harm in trying.

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
Hey all

I applied for visit visa for my wife and she got it so why not give it a try at least our spouses can be with us .... Basically you have to show them that he / she will be going back i.e. studies .. .work etc...

She submitted bank statements from both of us for the last 2 months
Letter of employment from me
Passport copy of mine
Attached Immigration application letter
2009 Tax statement
Her enrollnment letter from the university
The process for visit visa is 3 months

Hope this helps :)

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Just mailed out letter's, proof's and pic's to my wife by Canada Post registered mail and cost me $56. :eek: Now you can imagin how much proof I have provided.
My wife will attach the PCC & sign the letters and than TCS to CHC.
Ya Allah mushkil asan ferma dey.ameen
Hey bud,
I am having a difficulty in getting PCC from Police Station. Did they ask your wife about canadian embassy letter. I am still waiting on the letter from Islamabad to be mailed to me. Also ask your wife if they state the B file number on Police certificate or she wrote it herself just out of curiosity because every piece of document has to have B file number as per my MP.
Looks like i am going to incur the same cost or may be more i have more than 100 pictures which i still have to caption and other supporting documents
This whole process is so time consuming and frustrating....

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Buddy, My wife received objection letter from them, infect it was ALL IN ONE letter I would say.
>Ask for Rukhsati reason explaination
>Ask for more Pic's
>Ask for a letter what does my wife know about me and my family
>Ask for more supporting documents
>Ask for new PCC.

My brother in Law applied for the new PCC in local police station and obtain it a week after no question at all and there is no B no on it.When we are going to send all these documents to CHC I advised my wife attached the copy of their letter at TOP thats it.

They may can ask the reason for PCC but cannt force you to bring a letter from CHC for this, may be that officer KAM CHOR is looking for some RISHWAT and making excuse.

It is not necessory you may inccur same cost Canada post go by weight/size of the letter in my case it was more than half KG that is why, If your wife is able to collect all the proof/pic's herself over there than no need to send from here.

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I am sponsoring my wife and submitted the application in September, 2010. My sponsorship was approved on October 4, 2010 and file transferred to Islamabad.

I am not sure what the next steps are in terms of communication. Will my wife be sent an acknowledgment letter from Islamabad? If so, when? Also, how do you track the status of your application once the file goes to Islamabad? When I check online, it says 'not available' for the Islamabad portion of the application. I would really appreciate your responses.

My wife and I were in a relationship for 8 years prior to getting married and therefore had proof such as emails from 2002 onwards. I hope that will make this a bit easier!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Well well, First of all welcome to the forum. Now that your file is already transfered to Islamabad your wife should receive an "acknowledgement of receipt" (AOR) soon. My wife received her's after 25 days of file transfer back in March, but things have changed now and it might be a little later. Since April my file has been sitting in their storage area due to backlogs from 2009 files they are currently working on. After the AOR it's just a waiting game. Applicants from 2009 here are still waiting for their processes to be done. I was in a relationship for 6 years as well before getting married but still nothing. Have patience bro you have a long wait ahead of you. Regarding status check online, once Islamabad enters the file in their system you will be able to see that online using your client ID. Also, once your wife receives the AOR, she will also have an “Immigration file number “ which can be used to check online status and for future submission of documents. One thing about status update is that you will only see “in process”. Their E-Cas system doesn't really help in that way, because I have heard people say that even after landing their status update was still showing “In Process” Good luck with your process and pray for yourself as well as everyone else here.

miksterz

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Thanks for the response. We are tentatively planning for her to be able to come to Canada around November, 2011 which will be 14 months from the time the file got sent to Islamabad. That seems a reasonable estimate but there is just no way of knowing how long this will take. The most frustrating part is the lack of communication/updates which makes it very difficult to plan for the future. Our lives are literally in the hands of immigration officers. My worst fear is that it will take so long that I will be forced to abandon everything and move back to Pakistan.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
miksterz said:
Thanks for the response. We are tentatively planning for her to be able to come to Canada around November, 2011 which will be 14 months from the time the file got sent to Islamabad. That seems a reasonable estimate but there is just no way of knowing how long this will take. The most frustrating part is the lack of communication/updates which makes it very difficult to plan for the future. Our lives are literally in the hands of immigration officers. My worst fear is that it will take so long that I will be forced to abandon everything and move back to Pakistan.
Yep you are right. Its tough sitting and waiting for your spouse. I made a trip to see her in the summer. Tip: save all your emails, photos, phone call logs, fund transfer receipts, chats, airline tickets, boarding passes, passport stamps etc if you plan to visit or have visited your wife for future support. Alot of people are on this forum are tired of waiting as well and thinking about moving back home with their spouse at least until the process is over if not permanently. The truth is, you never know when the process is going to end which makes it harder for us to plan for future. Based on the appllicants on this forum, female cases are anywhere from 12 to 15 months and males cases are taking up to 20 months may be more and according to CIC website 80% cases are getting done in 16 months as of Oct 22, 2010. So if the average processing times stay around what they are now (hopefully it goes down) then yeah may be November 2011 is the month for you guys, but again who the heck knows untill it happens.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But good news is who know they make additional resources available in 2011 and files get process faster.

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
But good news is who know they make additional resources available in 2011 and files get process faster.
lets hope so.. InshAllah backlog will end soon lol

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not too many posting in the last 2-3 days, I think peoples are busy in preparation of EID.
Lets focus on EID for now and than after we'll think about CHC as it is bit late now for your spouse to obtain VISA and to join you before EID.

wating4u

Star Member
Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-12- 2009
AOR Received.
25-01- 2010
Med's Done....
01-11-2010
Interview........
07-04-2011
Passport Req..
12-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2011
LANDED..........
8-08-2011
occasions like Eid is the time when we alll miss our loved ones the most :( :(... lets hope and pray tht for next Eid we all be with our spouses...InshaAllah :)