Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
Re: My first post here. Thanks to all of you here and from previous forum

tuco said:
my wife sent the application in the 2nd week of April...
i forgot to answer you questions...well it takes from 40-50 days normally to get approval from CPC-M...so wait for the approval letter and once you get your client ID, i think you'll be able to see your status online...bus wait krein abb
Thank you very much. Good luck in everything

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May

wes786 said:
You will receive a letter in about 5-7 weeks saying whether you are approved as a sponsor or not and that the file is transfered to Islamabad. That will also have a client ID which you can use to check status of your application online.
Thanks a lot wes786.

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May

mahmed17 said:
No problem, i pray this process goes as fast and pain-free for you as possible, inshAllah.
Good to see you are here mahmed17. My best wishes

paki girl

Oct 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 jan 2010
Med's Request
23 dec2010
Med's Done....
11jan 2011
became-a-loner said:
Did you have engagement before marriage with proof of engagement or marriage right away with all functions done, if you dont mind me asking
nah no engagement .. v hav nikkah in april 2009, but unfortunately got objection on it on oct 2010, thn v decided to hav proper rukhsati n reception

paki girl

Oct 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 jan 2010
Med's Request
23 dec2010
Med's Done....
11jan 2011
anzee said:
Congratulation! wish u happy life.

you said u received objection on nikkha. could u plz tell how did u reply on it?
v decided to hav proper rukhsati n reception after getting the objection.. coz it was clearly mention on it tht it would b in our best interest if v provide them marriage reception n post marriage pics ..

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
dear fellows,
agr apnay higher kiye lawyer ko aby cancel kru to kia still mujay usko baky fee pay krna hogy ya cancelation k bad mujay usko kuch pay nhy krna banta .

in fact, mra canada mai jo lawyer hai usko mai more than half pay kr chuka hu , ab wo puray charges mang rha hai jab k mai ny usay kha hai k mai usay 2 y 3 instalments mai du ga . ab mra re-medical leter usk pas aya hai or ek month or 3 days ho rhay hai but wo mujay nhy day rha ya koi answer us baray nhy day rha jis k wja say mra case khrab ho jaye ga or mra case hai bhy end pay ab . aisy situation mai kia mai lawyer cancel kr k direct embasy say letter mang lu ? kia mujay fir baky charges pay krna ho gay usay jo due hai mry traf ? even i told him just get me aproval and i pay him full and final balance of mine . what to do now ? plz tell me ome way guys ,thx .

J

jani99

Kutta Kenney's interview on CBC news...

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/jason-kenney-interview/16a2a9146?cpkey=cbcc2010-2903-1341-0021-145458719700%7C%7C%7C

J

jani99

Another interview of Kutta Kenney on family reunification...

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/jason-kenney-interview/16angqh2k?cpkey=cbcc2010-2903-1341-0021-145458719700%7C%7C%7C

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
jani99 said:
Another interview of Kutta Kenney on family reunification...

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/jason-kenney-interview/16angqh2k?cpkey=cbcc2010-2903-1341-0021-145458719700%7C%7C%7C
Is it just me or when he talks he stammers a lot....and in every interview he always tries to say that all these are inaccurate stories. Anyway he seems nervous or something, he doesn't even speak well in public. ???

He's so defensive- and this video has made me really mad because of his ASSUMPTIONS about Islam and niqaab. Apparently those who do niqaab are not being "polite", and "barbaric" and are doing something which is actually cultural and not Islamic...so now apparently he's also a maulana. :p

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
saifsmarty said:
dear fellows,
agr apnay higher kiye lawyer ko aby cancel kru to kia still mujay usko baky fee pay krna hogy ya cancelation k bad mujay usko kuch pay nhy krna banta .

in fact, mra canada mai jo lawyer hai usko mai more than half pay kr chuka hu , ab wo puray charges mang rha hai jab k mai ny usay kha hai k mai usay 2 y 3 instalments mai du ga . ab mra re-medical leter usk pas aya hai or ek month or 3 days ho rhay hai but wo mujay nhy day rha ya koi answer us baray nhy day rha jis k wja say mra case khrab ho jaye ga or mra case hai bhy end pay ab . aisy situation mai kia mai lawyer cancel kr k direct embasy say letter mang lu ? kia mujay fir baky charges pay krna ho gay usay jo due hai mry traf ? even i told him just get me aproval and i pay him full and final balance of mine . what to do now ? plz tell me ome way guys ,thx .
I'm not sure if you still would have to pay him the remainder of the fees or not, but I think that you should email CHC-ISB and tell them that you would like them to EMAIL YOU the re-med request because you have not received it and also tell them email is better as your mailing address has changed. Then send them a fax with your mailing address so in the future everything comes to u and not the lawyer.

J

jani99

The interview of Kutta kenney was taken by Rosemary Barton, I am planning to write her an email and I would tell her about the real difficulties which we are facing...

Kutta kenney ( Son of a b*i*t*c*h) claims that family reunification only involves parents & grand parents, they are old and can not contribute to the economy, therefore, they can not come to Canada...

I would like to ask Kutta Kenney (Son of a b*i*t*c*h) a question that what about skilled workers spouses? I immigrated to Canada as a skilled worker and have been paying taxes (Ridiculous amount) but still my spouse can not get the visa on time... Forget about getting the visa on time, Any decision (Positive or Negative) takes years and in the end you get an objection letter saying that Kenny's wife went some where and got pregnant by a Jewish dude, therefore, he is really upset...

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
mahmed17 said:
I'm not sure if you still would have to pay him the remainder of the fees or not, but I think that you should email CHC-ISB and tell them that you would like them to EMAIL YOU the re-med request because you have not received it and also tell them email is better as your mailing address has changed. Then send them a fax with your mailing address so in the future everything comes to u and not the lawyer.

jazak allah khair , thax mahmed bhai .

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
saifsmarty said:
jazak allah khair , thax mahmed bhai .
Wa iyyaka, aur main behin hon bhai nahin ;D Mainay apnay husband k naam pe yeh id banai thi so i dont blame u for the mix up

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
jani99 said:
The interview of Kutta kenney was taken by Rosemary Barton, I am planning to write her an email and I would tell her about the real difficulties which we are facing...

Kutta kenney ( Son of a b*i*t*c*h) claims that family reunification only involves parents & grand parents, they are old and can not contribute to the economy, therefore, they can not come to Canada...

I would like to ask Kutta Kenney (Son of a b*i*t*c*h) a question that what about skilled workers spouses? I immigrated to Canada as a skilled worker and have been paying taxes (Ridiculous amount) but still my spouse can not get the visa on time... Forget about getting the visa on time, Any decision (Positive or Negative) takes years and in the end you get an objection letter saying that Kenny's wife went some where and got pregnant by a Jewish dude, therefore, he is really upset...
Yes I liked the fact she was questioning him but after she said something he kept saying "you can't compare APPLES AND ORANGES" he had nothing better to say...honestly so small minded it makes me mad. Apparently kirpan shouldn't be banned because that is religious freedom but niqaab is not...anyway the main point is that he forgot to mention that I am also making it harder and longer for SPOUSES...and these spouses will actually benefit the economy as well and will be tax payers

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Yes I liked the fact she was questioning him but after she said something he kept saying "you can't compare APPLES AND ORANGES" he had nothing better to say...honestly so small minded it makes me mad. Apparently kirpan shouldn't be banned because that is religious freedom but niqaab is not...anyway the main point is that he forgot to mention that I am also making it harder and longer for SPOUSES...and these spouses will actually benefit the economy as well and will be tax payers

Because he has an Apple Belly and orange face .....round and round...........so if you put orange on the top of apple, that will make Kenny ............ got it..:)