+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

chc islamabad replied me with this help me please

babar1989

Aug 22, 2011
submitted my application on 17 june
emaild embassy on 11 aug thn they replied me with dis

Your application is currently in process and was recently reviewed by an immigration officer. Medical examination letter will be sent out soon. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum

anyone with the same mail?
My classes are starting from 6sept please guys tell me wht shud i do getting worried

muzamilcjl

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Islamabad
Visa Office......
CHC, Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
03 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
04 Aug 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
26 Aug 2011 (delivered on 30 Aug 2011)
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Congratulations. You will get the medical form soon (in a week or so). But I am sorry you won't be able to attend your classes on 6th september. Because it normally takes 1 month to get your passport stamped after your medicals. You can write to your university about the situation, but usually you have to defer your admission to the next term because I don't think university will extend a relaxation of more than 1-2 weeks.

P.S. I am done with my medicals on 4th august and still waiting for visa.

danishali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
you would probably be receiving the medical soon..however the earliest you will be able to send your PP back to them will be have a week from getting the medical call.. so yes u will probably miss this fall term... hang in there.. whats gogin to happen is that after medical ISL Embassy will semd you a letter say that since there isnt much time left, have ur admissioned deffered and send them the new admission letter...

but you will get the visa if they say that ur medical call in on the cards

babar1989

Aug 22, 2011
yaar medical in on call se matlab tumhara aur aj mjhe medical call agaye hai per yaar mjhe issi session main jana hai jo program main ne liya hai woh sirf sept main he offer hota hai jan main nahi