+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC Islamabad Next Step after DNA Result.

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
Hello Everyone!
I applied for the Family Class Immigration sponsored by my Mother in April 2012 at Canadian High Commission Islamabad, Pakistan. Whereas my Mother applied for our PR in February 2011 in Quebec along with her PR which she successfuly received in March 2012. I sent all the required documents to CHC Islamabad and again they asked for further proofs and photos etc after 6months which were sent by me again with complete details to them.
In next letter, They asked for the DNA test for my sister and parents 2 months back which was also undergone by us from the Lab and got the accurate results. The lab also confirmed me that they've sent a copy of the DNA report to the CHC Islamabad as well but there is no activity from the High Commission so far after they received the DNA test result which was done in the start of July.
They even wrote in their recent letter that they will ask us for the Medical examination after they receive the DNA Result but its been 2 months now and we've not received any further letter from them.
I just want to ask from the experts about the remaining processing time after they receive the DNA test result and also about the next step which the Visa officer will take in our case.

regards,
Syed

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
The issue being here is that CHC, is one of the slowing process immigration unit in the world in relation to Canada. Secondly, there is a strike also going on in Islamabad. This hampers and delays results and progression. Usually for parent sponsorship the average time Islamabad takes is around 5 years (+/-). I have seen my family members sponser their families from back home and both times they took around 5 years to complete the process. They keep asking for renew forms and other medical exams to delay process....

shamail_haider said:
Hello Everyone!
I applied for the Family Class Immigration sponsored by my Mother in April 2012 at Canadian High Commission Islamabad, Pakistan. Whereas my Mother applied for our PR in February 2011 in Quebec along with her PR which she successfuly received in March 2012. I sent all the required documents to CHC Islamabad and again they asked for further proofs and photos etc after 6months which were sent by me again with complete details to them.
In next letter, They asked for the DNA test for my sister and parents 2 months back which was also undergone by us from the Lab and got the accurate results. The lab also confirmed me that they've sent a copy of the DNA report to the CHC Islamabad as well but there is no activity from the High Commission so far after they received the DNA test result which was done in the start of July.
They even wrote in their recent letter that they will ask us for the Medical examination after they receive the DNA Result but its been 2 months now and we've not received any further letter from them.
I just want to ask from the experts about the remaining processing time after they receive the DNA test result and also about the next step which the Visa officer will take in our case.

regards,
Syed

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
hubby chubby said:
The issue being here is that CHC, is one of the slowing process immigration unit in the world in relation to Canada. Secondly, there is a strike also going on in Islamabad. This hampers and delays results and progression. Usually for parent sponsorship the average time Islamabad takes is around 5 years (+/-). I have seen my family members sponser their families from back home and both times they took around 5 years to complete the process. They keep asking for renew forms and other medical exams to delay process....
5 years? Are you sure? As I've never seen any such case taking the time period of 5 years. Most of the cases I've seen took not more than 2yrs. The processing time mentioned on the CHC website is 26Months for such cases.

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
I also want to ask the experts that can I check the status of my application online from CHC Islamabad ?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
26 months?? Bro, it takes 31 months to get your wife/husband here. Bringing a family can never be that less.

shamail_haider said:
5 years? Are you sure? As I've never seen any such case taking the time period of 5 years. Most of the cases I've seen took not more than 2yrs. The processing time mentioned on the CHC website is 26Months for such cases.

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
hubby chubby said:
26 months?? Bro, it takes 31 months to get your wife/husband here. Bringing a family can never be that less.
But our case is quite different from a simple sponsor to family as My Mother applied as a refugee in Quebec for herself and her family as well . She got her PR in almost an year after applying for the refugee . she applied for our PR as well along with her application for PR. she got her PR before us as she was already in Canada but we r still waiting even its more than 22 months since we sent our PIFs to CHC Islamabad and the recent activity from them was the receiving of DNA Test results.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Oh ok, in that case it comes under refugee status application....

shamail_haider said:
But our case is quite different from a simple sponsor to family as My Mother applied as a refugee in Quebec for herself and her family as well . She got her PR in almost an year after applying for the refugee . she applied for our PR as well along with her application for PR. she got her PR before us as she was already in Canada but we r still waiting even its more than 22 months since we sent our PIFs to CHC Islamabad and the recent activity from them was the receiving of DNA Test results.

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
hubby chubby said:
Oh ok, in that case it comes under refugee status application....
so do you have any idea about the remaining processing time? some people tells me that our case has almost been entered into final stage where the visa officer asks for the medical examination.
Plus, how can I check the status of my application through client ID and File number that CHC have provided us.

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
I assume the delay in processing is just because of the Strike .

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
go on ecas to check status.

shamail_haider said:
so do you have any idea about the remaining processing time? some people tells me that our case has almost been entered into final stage where the visa officer asks for the medical examination.
Plus, how can I check the status of my application through client ID and File number that CHC have provided us.

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
My cousin hai received the acceptance letter from CHC a few days back which shows they are not on stroke rather some specific crew is handling the applications.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
LOL. I hope they are not on "stroke" lol.

shamail_haider said:
My cousin hai received the acceptance letter from CHC a few days back which shows they are not on stroke rather some specific crew is handling the applications.

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
lol @ stroke
using cell fone for internet as my notebook had some mal function and that's why auto dictionary made it "Stroke" :D

Wajea

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Canada, Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2008
Doc's Request.
01-02-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2012
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
2nd Medical Done January 2015 - Waiting For Passport Request
Med's Done....
I Hope The Process Get Finnish Before Any 3rd Medical Request !!!
Interview........
01-06-2013
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Dear it takes time after DNA about 3 Years it took , but if you need information , you can call my dependents at 0775407376 .
shamail_haider said:
Hello Everyone!

regards,
Syed

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok ur application is under Family reunification category....its kind of branch of family sponsorship....but faster then.regular family class...now as Dna issue pop up in ur case.... visa.officer in pakistan found some relations concerns in ur application he requested DNA...dont worry it will faster then. just be patien...this very common in islamabad and all other 3rd world countries....DNA test issues...to make sure u have real blood relation to ur family members...u claiming...etc...