+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

toronto2011

May 22, 2011
kazkaz said:
hello, i am in Toronto and came on 3rd june ,but still having no job , i dont know what to do even the survival job are not in, th inking to move another place but dont know where ,anbody please guide
hello kazkaz,

come to alberta, you will easily find survival job here.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
kazkaz said:
hello, i am in Toronto and came on 3rd june ,but still having no job , i dont know what to do even the survival job are not in, th inking to move another place but dont know where ,anbody please guide
@ kazkaz
you should try mississauga or brampton which are surroundings to toronto and comparatively low living expenses and have more job opportunities.
Check the below thread:-
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/toronto-neighborhoods-where-do-i-go-t66734.0.html

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.02.2010 Re-medical 10.03.2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
toronto2011 said:
dear rana,

i have reached canada, i will recommend you that never book apartment/accommodation before landing because there are many things as new comer which you have to keep in mind before renting the accommodation like proximity of amenities like market, public transport and many other things. if you any friend or relative who can accommodate for 7 to 10 days it will be the best. come here and search and you will make a reasonable deal by yourself. basement should be the last option, it's not recommended because ventilation and noise of upper tenets is the main problem and if basement is of a house then it will be horrible in winter when you have to remove snow by yourself, however, in apartments it's not the case, building manager has to look all the things. i don't know what will be the size of your family but you can get a reason 2 bedroom apartment in 800-850 dollars on ground or upper floor. here convention is opposite as you up rent also go up ;) i mean rent increases with the level. high level pays more because here people prefer upper floors due to ventilation and light. laptop is your own choice you can buy it from any where, however, laptop are cheaper in pakistan. if you don't have plan to buy a car immediately then do rent the accommodation near train station or transit centre.

DON'T COME WITHOUT INTERNATIONAL DRIVING LICENSE. LIFE IS HORRIBLE IF DON'T HAVE A CAR.

feel free to ask any question if you in your mind.
Thanks a lot sir.

Nawabsaheb

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Dear Friendz

Hope you all fine
can any (CHC ISB applicant) whose re-medical was done in May/June/July 2011 and waiting for PPR

Regards

Nawab

ryan niazi

Star Member
May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 09,2010
Doc's Request.
14-10-2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
14-10-2010
IELTS Request
3-4-2011
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
S.K said:
By the Grace of Almighty ALLAH, I have Received my PPR Step-2 Letter from Canadian High Commission London.
8)
dear many congrated for you and your family,
wishing you the best.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Ranaabdulsami said:
Thanks a lot sir.
Dear Rana!
Did you receive verification call at your work place and on what date. If so, what type of questions VO asked to your employer.

Thanks

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
toronto2011 said:
dear rana,

i have reached canada, i will recommend you that never book apartment/accommodation before landing because there are many things as new comer which you have to keep in mind before renting the accommodation like proximity of amenities like market, public transport and many other things. if you any friend or relative who can accommodate for 7 to 10 days it will be the best. come here and search and you will make a reasonable deal by yourself. basement should be the last option, it's not recommended because ventilation and noise of upper tenets is the main problem and if basement is of a house then it will be horrible in winter when you have to remove snow by yourself, however, in apartments it's not the case, building manager has to look all the things. i don't know what will be the size of your family but you can get a reason 2 bedroom apartment in 800-850 dollars on ground or upper floor. here convention is opposite as you up rent also go up ;) i mean rent increases with the level. high level pays more because here people prefer upper floors due to ventilation and light. laptop is your own choice you can buy it from any where, however, laptop are cheaper in pakistan. if you don't have plan to buy a car immediately then do rent the accommodation near train station or transit centre.

DON'T COME WITHOUT INTERNATIONAL DRIVING LICENSE. LIFE IS HORRIBLE IF DON'T HAVE A CAR.

feel free to ask any question if you in your mind.
Dear toronto2011,
For how long international Driving license is valid in canada. Approximately how much insurance we have to pay initially if we have international driving license.

Thanks

toronto2011

May 22, 2011
canada1234 said:
Dear toronto2011,
For how long international Driving license is valid in canada. Approximately how much insurance we have to pay initially if we have international driving license.

Thanks
intl national license is valid for 12 months, as far my knowledge is concerned there is no insurance fee for license but for vehicle you have to pay. but you have to confirm it from other sources as well.

regards,

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
toronto2011 said:
intl national license is valid for 12 months, as far my knowledge is concerned there is no insurance fee for license but for vehicle you have to pay. but you have to confirm it from other sources as well.
regards,
Thanks. Actually I asked for vehicle insurance. I guess it is higher on international driving license but after getting Canadian license it becomes less.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends
AoA...I am really very sorry for replying so late.

Here is my experience

I took a flight of etihad Air ways from lahore which took me to abu dhabi and after waiting for 3 hrs i boarded to toronto flight.
reached toronto on 14th july 4:30 pm.

well there was a long passage to cover to reach the immigration. There they checked my passport and stamped the entry and then directed me to the new immigrants section here a young officer took my COPR and Passport asked me about the funds i am carrying and the address where they are gona send my PR card. after that he directed me to an other counter here they gave some booklets and a bag.

Now i went to collect my baggage after that to the customs here an officer checked goods to follow list stamped it and gave me back and said welcome to canada.

my friend was there at the terminal took me to his home next day he took me to see Niagara falls.It was an amazing experience. next day we went to down town. also saw jrad street (almost all desi stuff is available there) next day we went to see lake ontario.

on 19th july i took my flight to Vancouver BC. this is a very beautiful place. on 20th i got my sin number and now looking for job.

got some positive response from some employers. you people should bring your resumes in printed form cause everyone even at survival job they ask for resume.

sorry again you people can understand that i was using my time to look around canada.

best regards to you all

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zabardast...wish you best of luck for your job hunt.......check out call center jobs over there in Telecom companies...i think they pay well so as a survival job it wont be bad.............do pray for me as well.

gosho said:
Dear Friends

Here is my experience

I took a flight of etihad Air ways from lahore which took me to abu dhabi and after waiting for 3 hrs i boarded to toronto flight.

well there was a long passage to cover to reach the immigration. There they checked my passport and stamped the entry and then directed me to the new immigrants section here a young officer took my COPR and Passport asked me about the funds i am carrying and the address where they are gona send my PR card. after that he directed me to an other counter here they gave some booklets and a bag.

Now i went to collect my baggage after that to the customs here an officer checked goods to follow list stamped it and gave me back and said welcome to canada.

my friend was there at the terminal took me to his home next day he took me to see Niagara falls.It was an amazing experience. next day we went to down town. also saw jrad street (almost all desi stuff is available there) next day we went to see lake ontario.

on 19th july i took my flight to Vancouver BC. this is a very beautiful place. on 20th i got my sin number and now looking for job.

got some positive response from some employers. you people should bring your resumes in printed form cause everyone even at survival job they ask for resume.

sorry again you people can understand that i was using my time to look around canada.

best regards to you all

FarrukhToronto

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Pak to London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2004
File Transfer...
20-08-2010
Med's Request
28-03-2011
gosho said:
Dear Friends

Here is my experience
Congratulation.
Very interesting & full of exiting joirney. we can expect from U aboutur exp, the job market situation in Vancouver so friends who r coming/willing to Vancouver should get idea. We wish u for getting good & quick job.
My few questions are if a person who dont hav any relative or friend in Vancouver but willing to land in Vancouver pls suggest & guide ur valuable experience/Thoughts.
1-One Bed room rent
2-Job situation especially in banking/admin/management
3-People said Vancouver is too much expensive, is it fine? I m residing in Karachi, vancouver is more expensive? Newcommer can survive or not??
I know u r busy in job hunting & for other routine matters. whenever u free pls share ur experience.
Good Luck & Best wishes
Farrukh

tariq.shaikh

Star Member
Nov 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
March 2009
IELTS Request
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
12 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
20 Jan 2010 Remedical 9.3.11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
gosho said:
Dear Friends

Here is my experience

best regards to you all
How is your travelling experiance with etihad airline...... how is seats, how is meals....