+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
tariq.shaikh said:
BUT I donot receive any welcome booklet, i received Landing papers and visastamped passport and one request form (optional) for attending the IOM seminar for new commers,

Dear all, what about original documents, CIC just send me the birth certificate in original of my childrens, what can i do for rest of other original documents.. please guide....
You should send case specific enquiry to cic.

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
gosho said:
yes shaikh sb IMM5292 is COPR without this you cann't complete your landing
dear gosho, kazkaz and ranaabdulsami, i have sent you people a personal message. kindly check your inbox of this website.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
thank you all , gosho you are in my prayers.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all friends
I have just received a letter from CHC to send updated IMM 0008 and schedule 1 forms immediatly
I don't know why didn't they asked earlier??????????
RGDS

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
gosho said:
Dear all friends
I have just received a letter from CHC to send updated IMM 0008 and schedule 1 forms immediatly
RGDS
CHC is strange always, it's quite strange. Infact nobody can understand. I hope INSHALLAH you will get Visa, DONT WORRY. ALLAH will help you, he NEVER ABONDANDS his creaturers.

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Hi gosho

actually they asked these two updated forms from most of re-medical guys earlier, you didnt get it, so i was surprised at that time, but this updated forms are normal procedure,

Just download new version of form from website and fill it and sign and send to them, make sure that you fill it correctly and you can use your old form copies for your reference to fill new version form

Just send them and got your visa , inshallah nothing will go wrong.

gosho said:
Dear all friends
RGDS

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LahoreCanada said:
CHC is strange always, it's quite strange. Infact nobody can understand. I hope INSHALLAH you will get Visa, DONT WORRY. ALLAH will help you, he NEVER ABONDANDS his creaturers.
I am not worried at all just astonished
thx for your favourable comments dear you people are always a big rescue
rgds

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.02.2010 Re-medical 10.03.2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
masoom1 said:
Hi gosho

actually they asked these two updated forms from most of re-medical guys earlier, you didnt get it, so i was surprised at that time, but this updated forms are normal procedure,

Just download new version of form from website and fill it and sign and send to them, make sure that you fill it correctly and you can use your old form copies for your reference to fill new version form

Just send them and got your visa , inshallah nothing will go wrong.
Dear gosho!

I agree with the above version. So you may not worry about it. I think it is the mistake of CHC who did not send you these forms earlier. Anyhow, send them the forms and take it easy.

zujal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone

i want to know if anyone has a request for ppr within 45 days to comply with.i am so worried i am a canadian citizen trying to sponsor my husband from pakistan.
i know i should be on different forum...

thanks

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
gosho said:
Dear all friends
RGDS
100% chc skipped earlier and they need it to finalize visa application. strictly procedure. no need to worry inshAllah

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
Dear gosho plz dont worry just send them the docs asap.

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Tariq

Congratulation and Best of Luck in future life in CANADA

tariq.shaikh said:
AOA,

Dear Forum Friends,

By the Grace of ALLAH and prayers of forum members Today at 3.30 pm I have received my Passport with canadian immigrant visa stamped.

Thanks Gosho, PK09 and all forum members. My wishes and prayers for all members and INSHAA ALLAH they get soon good news...... Now its turn to u GOSHO...

B ready......

have send my passport to CIC islamabad on 12.4.2011