+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
any fast track applicant got response from Islamabad after medical expiry except who have got re-medicals

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranaabdulsami said:
Dear Forum Members!

As you all know now a days rate of Canadian dollar is going very high on daily basis. Today, it is more then US dollar. What we should do as our funds to show are in Pak Rs. and day by day we have to arrange more funds. Is there any solution for this problem.
open A CAD$ ACCOUNT... ITS PEACE OF MIND AND YOU WONT HV TO CK AGAIN N AGAIN ....

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.02.2010 Re-medical 10.03.2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I would like to share a good news. Today, my friend has received re-medicals from CHC Islamabad.

any

Feb 7, 2011
sultanali said:
MEDICALS ARE VALID FOR A YEAR , USUALLY AFTER A YEAR VO SEND A RE-MEDICAL REQUEST .... AS REGARD TO INTERVIEW I WOULD PREFRED YOU TO ORDER CAIPS NOTES .. THAT WILL HELP YOU ALOT FOR INTERVIEW ...
thanx alot..

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sultanali said:
open A CAD$ ACCOUNT... ITS PEACE OF MIND AND YOU WONT HV TO CK AGAIN N AGAIN ....
Thanks for advise. But, can you please tell me in Pakistan which bank deals in Canadian dollar account. I have checked many banks they are dealing in US$, Euro or Japanese yen.

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranaabdulsami said:
Thanks for advise. But, can you please tell me in Pakistan which bank deals in Canadian dollar account. I have checked many banks they are dealing in US$, Euro or Japanese yen.
try HSBC if they dont... another way is to keep the CAD in a form of DD/Banker Draft on your own name :) but keep in mind DD has to be withdrawn with in 6 months ..... but if i would be you i wont bother about exchange rate i would only put some extra bucks in account as keeping cad or Banker draft will also lose some money if exchange rates go down.....

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sultanali said:
try HSBC if they dont... another way is to keep the CAD in a form of DD/Banker Draft on your own name :) but keep in mind DD has to be withdrawn with in 6 months ..... but if i would be you i wont bother about exchange rate i would only put some extra bucks in account as keeping cad or Banker draft will also lose some money if exchange rates go down.....
Thank you very much for your reply. I have contacted HSBC, let's see what they offer for canadian dollar account. Now a days, some people are not viewing their mailing address on CIC website. Please share in this regard.

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranaabdulsami said:
Thank you very much for your reply. I have contacted HSBC, let's see what they offer for canadian dollar account. Now a days, some people are not viewing their mailing address on CIC website. Please share in this regard.
As per my knowleged , i have seen this sort of address errors before tooo it is understood those are the errors and CIC has those errors before too ,,,,, regards to IN PROCESS GOD know better as its a mistry but what i assumes is that are errors too as they dont mentioned process starting date in detials section.....

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends

Thxs for wishing me on my Son's Birth

Today i got a letter followed by email in reply of my email regarding informing CHC of new born

In their email they CHC ask for few thing
-Processing Fee
-PAssport copy
-Birth Certificate
-4 Photo Graph
-Updated Generic IM00008 and Additional Family Information Form for me and my spouse

The letter from CHC Islamabad in which they asked for two things
A Updated Schedule 1 for me and my spouse
B Updated police certificates for me and my spouse.

Regards
Dilawer

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
dilawer02pg12 said:
Dear Friends

Thxs for wishing me on my Son's Birth

Today i got a letter followed by email in reply of my email regarding informing CHC of new born

In their email they CHC ask for few thing
-Processing Fee
-PAssport copy
-Birth Certificate
-4 Photo Graph
-Updated Generic IM00008 and Additional Family Information Form for me and my spouse

The letter from CHC Islamabad in which they asked for two things
A Updated Schedule 1 for me and my spouse
B Updated police certificates for me and my spouse.

Regards
Dilawer
So dear how was that ?? now you will be fine and will be sent Re-medical as you will send them these docs.

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
i dont understand one thing to few people they send direct RE-medicals & to many like me they send letter to send PCC again.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
dear for 2004 applicants the are sending request from updated documents.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazkaz said:
dear for 2004 applicants the are sending request from updated documents.
not only old applicants but some of fast track also got pcc and updated form request

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
neither Isb nor London was telling the status of my application so i sent the inquiy both same time as CC to london I got the reply from CHC london:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London.
The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.
Our office has not yet received your application. However, the transfer of files from Islamabad is still ongoing. We cannot confirm or deny at this time if your application will be processed in London. Please be advised, if your application is transferred to our office, our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application. Please wait until this letter has been received before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.
You may resend your enquiry in May 2011 if you have not received any correspondence from our office.

Please note, if you were ever sent medical instructions by the office in Islamabad, your application will remain in Islamabad for processing. Please direct your enquiry to the Islamabad office.

We regret that our office cannot provide status updates at this time.
At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address. Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application. For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office or the Islamabad office.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

So one thing is clear now that medical issued pple from isb will not sent b london anymore , exceptions are always there.