+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aoa Guys

Procedurely after expiry of emdical we had to go through it again i mean the whole process. i am also in same boat meds expired in August 2010 and still waiting. twice response i received that fiel is in queue to b reviewed. what i am guessing is that they will probably start sending pprs next year otherwise in queue does'nt take that long especially when chc isb had been done with furhter cases.

LahoreCanada

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
Thanks for creating this specific thread, we are waiting since 8.5 months, stay in touch with each other and inform if there is any development, coz i think as anyone of us get any response then others can also hope.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
LahoreCanada said:
Thanks for creating this specific thread, we are waiting since 8.5 months, stay in touch with each other and inform if there is any development, coz i think as anyone of us get any response then others can also hope.
Please share time line and NOC.

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
i dont understand on which basis they transfer cases of 2004 to London and which ones are not transfered. what may be the criteria please discuss

ranameraj

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I don't know whether my comment will help your cause or not, but why don't you guys make a phone call on London VISA office? They are dealing with all the Pakistani cases.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
ranameraj said:
Guys, I don't know whether my comment will help your cause or not, but why don't you guys make a phone call on London VISA office? They are dealing with all the Pakistani cases.
Dear our case is in Islamabad as title shows...

complexcanada

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@kazkaz....... the chc islamabad is handling only few cases which are close to completion...... i think our case is also one of them ..... the difference is u have done ur medicals and i m still waiting for my medicals.....i have heard they will finalize chc london cases after that are done with chc islamabad cases..... is it true?

ALI_2010

Jan 1, 2010
Yesterday i met my consultant and he said that CHC ISL will properly answer our letters after 1st week of NOV regarding cases process in ISL office. He also said that after 10th NOV if CHC ISL not reply us properly or not send PPR then we will contact to immigration minister via email or mail. Let's see....what happens.....i am worried because my wife is pregnant and my family medical will expire on 31st DEC and then my wife will not able to go through X-ray process again till her delivery. I think then i will have to submit all docs and passport of my new baby. So it means if i will not get PPR in next few weeks then i have to wait long. Please pray for me.

ALI

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.02.2010 Re-medical 10.03.2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I am also waiting for ppr, my medicals were done on 18.02.10. I think we all are much confused and depressed. We have no solution of this situation. We can only pray for our desires.Wish you good luck all the members of this forum and the people who are waiting for ppr from Islamabad CHC.

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
complexcanada said:
@ kazkaz....... the chc islamabad is handling only few cases which are close to completion...... i think our case is also one of them ..... the difference is u have done ur medicals and i m still waiting for my medicals.....i have heard they will finalize chc london cases after that are done with chc islamabad cases..... is it true?
we cant say any thing as Islamabad HC has become unpredictable, for this year our cases fall in Fast track and must be finalized now but dont know, whats being done there!!!

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Few Questions for Applicants from PAKISTAN specially about Notarization Q3 & Q4 ......

1- My experience letters are now around 06 months old as I got them before sending application to CIO. Do I need to get them again with current date? Or its okay? Any idea?

2- My PCC are 3.5 old now. Should I get them again as well?

3- All copies of my documents are notarized. But the person who notarized the documents did not write the sentences as mentioned in EG7 guide that "Its a true copy of the document". Should I write myself?

4- The notarizing person also did not put any date with his signature as he mentioned that they dont write the date on documents
(although he mentioned the date on his record register). Should I put the date by myself under his signature? Which date should I mention? Current date or the actual date when he stamped all the papares (that I even dont remember exactly and i am out of my home country now).

Please guide

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
navali said:
Few Questions for Applicants from PAKISTAN specially about Notarization Q3 & Q4 ......

1- My experience letters are now around 06 months old as I got them before sending application to CIO. Do I need to get them again with current date? Or its okay? Any idea?

2- My PCC are 3.5 old now. Should I get them again as well?

3- All copies of my documents are notarized. But the person who notarized the documents did not write the sentences as mentioned in EG7 guide that "Its a true copy of the document". Should I write myself?

4- The notarizing person also did not put any date with his signature as he mentioned that they dont write the date on documents
(although he mentioned the date on his record register). Should I put the date by myself under his signature? Which date should I mention? Current date or the actual date when he stamped all the papares (that I even dont remember exactly and i am out of my home country now).

Please guide
I am not familiar with london visa office requirement please post your query in Pakistan application forum because new applicants of London HC are there and in good position to answer.

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2011 (expiry 16th March 2011)
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
I am also waiting for PPR... Medicals done in March 2010 :(

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AoA.

We all here are desperate due to near expiry of medicals . I have a news that after Nov 15 CHC will start working on cases left behind. currently they are only working on transfer to london office.

Rgds

kazkaz

Dec 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
gosho
what is the sourse of news??