+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adeel,
for form updation they send me email
for MR They send me courier..
and u should ask case status once in a month/quarter
hafizadeel said:
Many Many Congratulations dear. Please advise that what was the mode of communication of CIC while sending documents updating request and medicals, whether email or postal mail. as my status is also in process since last 3 months. do u advise me to write to CIC or to wait. waiting for your response. thanks & best regards.

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy New Year 2012.....................to aaaaaalllllllllllll

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear forum members

Happy new year.May God bless us all.

BR

Khans

wq

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
drmunir said:
Happy New Year 2012.....................to aaaaaalllllllllllll
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVRYONE ON THIS FORUM, MAY THIS YEAR BRINGS LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS TO OUR LIFES....

REGDS

WAQAS

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
Adeel,
for form updation they send me email
for MR They send me courier..
and u should ask case status once in a month/quarter
HAPPY New Year 2012

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.02.2010 Re-medical 10.03.2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aoa. First of all "Happy new year" to every member of this forum and then I am very sorry to posting something so late.This forum is our old friend of bitter times when we were waiting for our visas. On this forum we have spent a time just like family members. We shared our experiences with each other and we encouraged each other at times when we thought Canadian immigration is impossible. However, it was in our luck that we have our eating in Canada and so we are in Canada our dream land. I would not like to share my own experience till now with all forum friends who are waiting for immigration. I think they must come to Canada and try their luck. This country is good for hardworking people. In this country there is no difference between the Janitorial staff and a General Manager. We can see here what is dignity of work as Islam tells us. I think young people ages between 20 to 30 having technical education should must come to Canada. They can be successful here with hardworking. I have seen here a laborer and owner are eating same food and drinking same coffee. I think we people are not used to working in the Canadian style so we feel hardships here. This is a multicultural country and the best people from all over the world are available here, so much more competition for good jobs of our field . At last, I would like to say this country is very good for business and not good for jobs. Wishing u all a happy new year.

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
hiii frends
happy new year to all
its exactly two n half months to my medical done today....any insight from seniors when my PPR will arrive??? ???
docpak

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2011 (expiry 16th March 2011)
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
docpak said:
hiii frends
happy new year to all
its exactly two n half months to my medical done today....any insight from seniors when my PPR will arrive??? ???
docpak
It depends ... could take 4 to 6 months. One of my friend received PPR from London after 4 months of medicals done.

khan007

Sep 28, 2011
muneer01 said:
It depends ... could take 4 to 6 months. One of my friend received PPR from London after 4 months of medicals done.
Dear Qorax and all seniors,

Its been more than 5 months after medical there is no news from CHC.... please guide should I apply for CAIPS ?

Regards,
Khan

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khans said:
Dear forum members

Happy new year.May God bless us all.

BR

Khans
dear !!! Any information about PPR 4 2004----- Remedicals ??

GhRasool

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Respected brother Muneer,

Nice to have ur views and guidelines on 23 Nov. 2011. You suggested me to bring at least CMA Part-I Qualification with me to land Canada, because any certification is must in job like NOC0111. I have searched regarding CMA, I think it is more difficult as CMA website reveals that there is rate of success only 40% to 50% for the examinees. I think ACCA or CIMA is easier to achieve than CMA as CMA body gives three years to pass the two exams while ACCA and CIMA give upto 10 years with the facility to retain the passed subjects and their passing marks are 50%, while CMA requires 70% to 75% passing marks. What you suggest please inform me. If you may reply me in my email that is ghulamrasool66@gmail.com, as you feel convenient.

Regards,
Ghulam Rasool

GhRasool

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
muneer01 said:
Dear Ghulam Rasool, In my opinion you should not waste your time trying to get admission in any university now. You have a very good qualification Mashallah and I think this is enough. You now need an additional certification in Accounting to get a good job here in Canada. My advise is to go for CMA. It has 2 exams and if you able to clear part 1 only you will get a good job very quickly, I can bet on this because I also applied in the same NOC 0111 as I have B.Com, MBA(Finance), and MCS. I also have 2 years Accounting experience. I was relaxed in Pakistan that I will get alteast an entry level job in a week or two but I was wrong. Companies here require CMA/CGA/ACCA/CPA so as per my opinion you should start preparing for CMA and try to pass atleast level 1 of CMA before coming here and it is doable as you have plenty of time. You will not be able to concentrate on your studies after arriving here in the beginning so try to bring CMA 1 with you.

Best of Luck
Muneer
Respected Muneer Sahib

Thank you for your guidance. I have gone through the CMA website. I think CMA is more difficult than ACCA or CIMA. Site reveals that passing rate of CMA is between 39% to 50% overall with passing marks of 70% to 75% with the condition to pass the whole CMA (Part-I&II) within three years, while in case of CIMA or ACCA passing marks are 50% in both cases with the advantage to protect or retain the passing subjects within ten years. Let me advise whether ACCA or CIMA is doable and have worth to get job in Canada.
What about you Sir, have you got the job in ur field? If you feel easy you may reply me via my email that is ghulamrasool66@gmail.com
Seeking your good advice,
Regards,
Ghulam Rasool

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
GhRasool said:
Respected Muneer Sahib

Thank you for your guidance. I have gone through the CMA website. I think CMA is more difficult than ACCA or CIMA. Site reveals that passing rate of CMA is between 39% to 50% overall with passing marks of 70% to 75% with the condition to pass the whole CMA (Part-I&II) within three years, while in case of CIMA or ACCA passing marks are 50% in both cases with the advantage to protect or retain the passing subjects within ten years. Let me advise whether ACCA or CIMA is doable and have worth to get job in Canada.
What about you Sir, have you got the job in ur field? If you feel easy you may reply me via my email that is ghulamrasool66 @ gmail.com
Seeking your good advice,
Regards,
Ghulam Rasool
AoA Ghulam Rasool,

Yes ACCA is easy as compare to CMA but for ACCA you need to clear 8 or 9 papers but CMA has only two exams. I dont know much about CIMA. If you think that you have enough time remaining to clear all ACCA papers then go for it as if you get ACCA then its easy to become CGA Canada after giving one multiple choice question paper regarding Law. Life is easy here for those who have CGA/CMA/CPA.

I also have MBA (Finance) and Accounting teaching experience and faced difficulty getting interview call for even an entry level accounting job as employers here expect CGA/CMA only for Accounts/Finance job or Accounting course from Canada with experience. If someone have MBA (Accounting/Finance) from Canada then Its easy as well. It depends on your luck too, I dont eliminate chances of getting job with MBA from Pakistan but its very low.

I got job of my liking after 4 months of Landing but not in Accounts/Finance, I tried but failed. Luckily I had another option to go for IT as I also have MCS, so I got job in IT. I think IT is the only degree which is acceptable all around the world as employers look for the person who knows how to work i.e having skills. They didnt ask me to show any education documents/degrees.. wo interview me hi dekh lete hain k banda kitnay pani me hay :)

Please come here with proper planning if you have time. Search jobs on these following websites and see their requirements and job description and prepare yourself accordingly.

http://www.manulife.com/public/careers/index/0,,lang=en&navId=660003,00.html
http://jobsearch.monster.ca/?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_n=olmsrchskca
http://www.workopolis.com/EN/Common/HomePage.aspx

Best of Luck to all my Pakistani brothers.

Muneer

omeee

May 27, 2011
Salam Muneer

Thank you for your valuable posts as it helps alot for those who are planning to migrate to canada in near future.

I am an IT person but do not have industry experience as i am in Academia. I am of the view that for an Academics IT person there may be less chance of getting job as compared to an IT person having industry experience.

I was just figuring out that are their any software industry jobs for those having their MS in Computer science but have no industrial experience.

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
omeee said:
Salam Muneer

Thank you for your valuable posts as it helps alot for those who are planning to migrate to canada in near future.

I am an IT person but do not have industry experience as i am in Academia. I am of the view that for an Academics IT person there may be less chance of getting job as compared to an IT person having industry experience.

I was just figuring out that are their any software industry jobs for those having their MS in Computer science but have no industrial experience.
Yes, if you have skills you will definitely get a good job w/o having any experience.. just need to prove yourself at the time of interview ... but you need to put efforts to get to the interview table by altering your resume in such a way that impress/attract the employers.

A web developer joined our office this week. He graduated 3 months ago.

There is a requirement of Java developers in our office. They are planning to hire around 27 Java developers in 2012. So if any one having Java Programming knowledge/experience with BCS/MCS/MBA(IT) send me your resume. I will forward with my reference.

Muneer