+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

stanzeel

May 20, 2010
Dear Friends

I don't want to discourage anyone to come here in Canada. But i tell you the real story what's going on. If you think you can do it you must do it.

again i am saying if you have very good job in Pakistan than think twice to resign or take a long leave to come here and see either you can adjust or not.

wish you all good luck for your Canadian Immigration Process.

stanzeel

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2011 (expiry 16th March 2011)
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
ss1886 said:
@ Stanzeel
Thanks for such information, but now I am really double minded whether to proceed with my immigration or not, do you think one cannot find a decent job or start a business?
Agree with stanzeel.

ss1886, You should proceed and complete the immigration process. If you have a good job in Pakistan and dont want to take any chances then you have other option i.e get your family immigration visas, take some leave (almost a month if possible), come here for landing and stay here to complete all documentation work. Your PR cards will arrive after 8 weeks at the address you provide at the Airport. Ask your relatives to send you the cards by courier.

One have to stay in Canada for 3 years out of 5 years to claim citizenship. So my advise is to get the visas, do your landing formalities and go back, by doing this you will get two more years time to decide.

Muneer

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
stanzeel said:
Dear friends

Now i am in Calgary, Canada and start my new life. In Canada you learn new things everyday that's good. People are friendly especially Canadians and they help you as well. Life is totally different here in Canada as compare to Pakistan you really have to work hard here in Canada if you want to successful here. As far as weather is concerned its too cold but you can easily handle.

Job market is too bad here no jobs only odd jobs available.Most Pakistanis are doing odd jobs like driving Taxis(majority),Janitorial, Cook, Cashier....etc.

If you have very good job in Pakistan and you are earning good money think twice to come here because there is nothing for you . And if you are not doing well in Pakistan than Canada is good for you.

Canada is not a land of opportunity and HEAVEN(some people think in Pakistan).

stanzeel
+1 for you stanzeel :)

When did u land in Canada and why you choose Calgary?

Muneer

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
rockriz144 said:
By the grace of Allah
We got passports back today with visas :) ;)
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IrfanP

Feb 17, 2011
IrfanP said:
To Khans,

I am also in similar situation as you are. My re-medical is about to expire in Mar'11. What is your Consultant's onion about CHC ISB completing case before expiry of re-medical? they should not be asking for third medical?

Regards,
Irfan
To Khans,
Did you checked your consultant? I am getting worried as its been less than 3 months left in expiry of 2nd medical and CHC ISB is in deep silence.

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IrfanP said:
To Khans,
Did you checked your consultant? I am getting worried as its been less than 3 months left in expiry of 2nd medical and CHC ISB is in deep silence.
I guess CHC Isl intentions r not good. how we will manage our trip in a few days even if [suppose] chc Isl sends us PPr in 1st 2 weeks of 2012. visa stamping will take 6---8 weaks atleast including arrangements 4 sending PP 4m our side. Maggar of 3rd medical ? I can't write more...............Allah bless all waitig early 2011 Remedicals

stanzeel

May 20, 2010
Dear friends

Those friends whose immigration process is near to complete must give IELTS Academic and get at least 7 band in each category because it is necessary for further education here in Canada and take at least 2 year old driving license from Pakistan and start preparing for DRIVER LEARNER KNOWLEDGE TEST because without clearing this test you are not eligible to drive here in Canada.

www.carsaga.com best site to prepare for the above mentioned exam.

stanzeel

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yesterday i have done with my MR...know i am one step further in the queue of PPR..
AND THANKS stanzeel FOR UR VALUABLE INFO

hafizadeel

Apr 23, 2010
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 06, 2009
Doc's Request.
Sep 01, 2009
Nomination.....
Sep 09, 2009
AOR Received.
Sep 28, 2009
File Transfer...
September 9, 2009
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
imran01 said:
yesterday i have done with my MR...know i am one step further in the queue of PPR..
AND THANKS stanzeel FOR UR VALUABLE INFO

Many Many Congratulations dear. Please advise that what was the mode of communication of CIC while sending documents updating request and medicals, whether email or postal mail. as my status is also in process since last 3 months. do u advise me to write to CIC or to wait. waiting for your response. thanks & best regards.

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Please inform me that how many days in advance, I should make booking of any air line like Qatar Air line from Karachi (Pakistan) to Toronto (Canada).

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
Akrum66 said:
Please inform me that how many days in advance, I should make booking of any air line like Qatar Air line from Karachi (Pakistan) to Toronto (Canada).
In my opinion, as early as possible to get cheaper rates ....

Good Luck

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
IWES Info for IT professionals:

ICTC’s Integrated Work Experience Strategy (IWES) Ontario Program

Reminder to Register!

Next IWES Intake Begins on Monday, January 16, 2012

Applications are being be accepted until Monday, January 9, 2012 for the next IWES program intake scheduled to begin on Monday, January 16, 2012 in Markham, Ontario. Don’t miss your chance to be part of this intensive, hands-on experience!

If you are an internationally educated ICT/IT professional newly immigrated to Canada (within the last three years), are legally entitled to work in Canada, and have a Canadian Language Benchmark Assessment overall score of 7-8 or higher – then the IWES program is for you!
The Integrated Work Experience Strategy (IWES) is a unique bridging program designed to prepare Internationally Educated Professionals (IEPs) for employment in Canada’s Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector. It offers six-weeks of intensive training, including full-time classroom training and interactive workshops, followed by support in creating pathways to employment opportunities.

Please note that the IWES program is currently only available in Markham, Ontario. However, if you know of anyone who is looking for ways to successfully integrate into the Canadian ICT workforce in Canada, please consider forwarding this email to them.

This is your opportunity – Don't delay. Apply for IWES today!

For more information on the IWES bridging program, please visit our website.
IWES (Integrated Work Experience Strategy) is a bridging program for internationally educated IT/ICT professionals, offered by the Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC) in partnership with JVS Toronto in Ontario. The IWES program in Ontario is funded by the Government of Ontario, who receives support for some skills training programs from the Government of Canada.
www.ictc-ctic.ca
"Season's Greetings and Happy Holiday to All!"
Funded by: Ontario receives support for some skills training programs from the Government of Canada

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request