+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

toronto2011

May 22, 2011
courtly21 said:
HI to all,

Planning to settle to Canada. Here is some view from my side.

I landed in Toronto as on 25 August and now i have moved to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. All the immigration formalities went perfect after landing at Airport. Saskatoon is much more expensive as compare to the Ontario like i was in Hamilton and the rent is much higher here in Saskatoon. In Saskatchewan, the people are moving from other provinces just to sponsor their family members. The Govt of Canada has announced a policy that you can sponsor your relatives by living in Saskatchewan so the people can move from other Provence and settle in this province. There are job opportunities, i mean to say odd jobs coz you should not expect job here in your relevant field unless you get degree from Canada or unless you are familiar with the Canadian job market norms. Initial days are tough coz you all will have to do jobs in stores or any other odd jobs. If you don't upgrade your education here than you can not think of any white collar or office job in Canada.......so be prepared for odd jobs.....but its a good thing here that majority of people here are doing odd jobs but don't feel shy......majority of desi people are living here in Canada but doing the same odd jobs or running taxi coz they couldn't upgrade their education coz of family responsibility............so come with the positive attitude and be prepared of odd jobs at starting.........language is also a barrier...you have to have good English speaking skills to find good job....... Good luck everyone.
i agree with courtly21, without canadian education or canadian job market tricks getting white collar job is rare. however, Edmonton Alberta is not much expensive. People are moving to this province due to job opportunities. Good English Speaking is a tool for better jobs.

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2011 (expiry 16th March 2011)
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
courtly21 said:
HI to all,

Planning to settle to Canada. Here is some view from my side.

I landed in Toronto as on 25 August and now i have moved to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. All the immigration formalities went perfect after landing at Airport. Saskatoon is much more expensive as compare to the Ontario like i was in Hamilton and the rent is much higher here in Saskatoon. In Saskatchewan, the people are moving from other provinces just to sponsor their family members. The Govt of Canada has announced a policy that you can sponsor your relatives by living in Saskatchewan so the people can move from other Provence and settle in this province. There are job opportunities, i mean to say odd jobs coz you should not expect job here in your relevant field unless you get degree from Canada or unless you are familiar with the Canadian job market norms. Initial days are tough coz you all will have to do jobs in stores or any other odd jobs. If you don't upgrade your education here than you can not think of any white collar or office job in Canada.......so be prepared for odd jobs.....but its a good thing here that majority of people here are doing odd jobs but don't feel shy......majority of desi people are living here in Canada but doing the same odd jobs or running taxi coz they couldn't upgrade their education coz of family responsibility............so come with the positive attitude and be prepared of odd jobs at starting.........language is also a barrier...you have to have good English speaking skills to find good job....... Good luck everyone.
life is not a bed of roses dear .... :)

rockriz144

Sep 15, 2011
hello
i am from Pakistan
my visa office is Islamabad
our case is family class(parents/grandparents)
the time line 36 month given to us from cic is over
we have submitted all docs
we done with our medicals 5 months ago
now today i receive this mail from cic Islamabad
"Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Background checks are over for this application"
does it mean that our case is finalize and now we will requested to submit passports???
please comment...

rauf

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/5/2009
Doc's Request.
12/6/2009
AOR Received.
2/11/2009
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
22/12/2010
Med's Done....
05/01/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rockriz144 said:
hello
i am from Pakistan
my visa office is Islamabad
our case is family class(parents/grandparents)
the time line 36 month given to us from cic is over
we have submitted all docs
we done with our medicals 5 months ago
now today i receive this mail from cic Islamabad
"Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Background checks are over for this application"
does it mean that our case is finalize and now we will requested to submit passports???
please comment...
You will hear the good news very soon

rauf

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/5/2009
Doc's Request.
12/6/2009
AOR Received.
2/11/2009
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
22/12/2010
Med's Done....
05/01/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rockriz144 said:
whats about ur case its a quite long since ur medical.
Havn't u receive ppr???
I am waiting for PPR. Yes, its been long since medicals.Hope, it is soon enough 8)

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
rauf said:
I am waiting for PPR. Yes, its been long since medicals.Hope, it is soon enough 8)
Good Luck

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.02.2010 Re-medical 10.03.2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
First of all very sorry to all senior forum members for so much late posting a reply on this forum. I am here in Canada with effect from 12th August,2011. Everthing completed smoothly here except a reasonable job. We are spending our precious savings of the life here converting in to CAD dollars. The only thing here difficult is to earn dollars. The poeple here do respect the dollar and they know how the money comes. You have to do some odd work for earning the Canadian money otherwise you may use your own money hardly earned in your home country. I am not writting this for the losing heart of the people who are palnning to come this country. This is a very good country for the people who are not good setteled in their home countries but it is irony of the fate or policies of the Canadian Government that they do not give visas to the people who are really in the need to come to Canada, they give visas to the people who are some well off and have some money in their hands to bring to Canada, as immigration to Canada is a industry for them. The education level of kids at lower grades is very much lower as compared to Pakistan. I think our kids can be doctor or engineer in Pakistani education system but it is very hard for them to be a doctor or engineer here. I think one person who is well settled here in Pakistan may think a thousand times before moving to Canada. The best idea I think is to a new immigrant should come alone for three months and after that he may invite his kids to Canada after surveying the everything. The life here is very tough. people obey the law and work hard. Here is same food and facilities for a cleaner and Prime Minister. The bus will come on its time even there is a no single passenger on any stop. Life is peaceful and tension free except job tension of your relevant field or some respectable job. Here you have to forget what you were in your home country. Only thing is hard work and any work what you find.

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
Ranaabdulsami said:
First of all very sorry to all senior forum members for so much late posting a reply on this forum. I am here in Canada with effect from 12th August,2011. Everthing completed smoothly here except a reasonable job. We are spending our precious savings of the life here converting in to CAD dollars. The only thing here difficult is to earn dollars. The poeple here do respect the dollar and they know how the money comes. You have to do some odd work for earning the Canadian money otherwise you may use your own money hardly earned in your home country. I am not writting this for the losing heart of the people who are palnning to come this country. This is a very good country for the people who are not good setteled in their home countries but it is irony of the fate or policies of the Canadian Government that they do not give visas to the people who are really in the need to come to Canada, they give visas to the people who are some well off and have some money in their hands to bring to Canada, as immigration to Canada is a industry for them. The education level of kids at lower grades is very much lower as compared to Pakistan. I think our kids can be doctor or engineer in Pakistani education system but it is very hard for them to be a doctor or engineer here. I think one person who is well settled here in Pakistan may think a thousand times before moving to Canada. The best idea I think is to a new immigrant should come alone for three months and after that he may invite his kids to Canada after surveying the everything. The life here is very tough. people obey the law and work hard. Here is same food and facilities for a cleaner and Prime Minister. The bus will come on its time even there is a no single passenger on any stop. Life is peaceful and tension free except job tension of your relevant field or some respectable job. Here you have to forget what you were in your home country. Only thing is hard work and any work what you find.
100% agree with u Rana bhai :)

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, thats some nice insight... just couple of questions from my side. 1- will you come back to Pakistan? 2- If no what keeps you commited to Canadian dream? with all these insights...Just want these answers to know the early scary feelings in a better manner which come natural after going into a complete new envoironment and going all sorts of shocks at every step...

Ranaabdulsami said:

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
Ranaabdulsami said:
AOA
nice to see ur post after a long time. May u succeed in canada! what is ur program will u come back or stay over there?

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
Dear Rana Bhai
Have u got any survival job ?
U have zero income till now or expenditure - income is very high.
what r your plans?
Ranaabdulsami said:

wq

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
drmunir said:
1 of our friends mr. Waqar has got PPr on 08 08 2011. he s 2004 applicant.....Congratulationsssssssssss
Dear Dr. Munir,

Where r u , i heard nothing from u till now....

Regds

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Ranaabdulsami said:
nICE TO HEAR FROM YOU rANA BHAI. MAY YOU SUCCEED IN YOUR GOALS

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
haral said:
Hi, thats some nice insight... just couple of questions from my side. 1- will you come back to Pakistan? 2- If no what keeps you commited to Canadian dream? with all these insights...Just want these answers to know the early scary feelings in a better manner which come natural after going into a complete new envoironment and going all sorts of shocks at every step...
Not a good option to go back to Pakistan. Its better to stay here in Canada and face the music, until you get settled.

Best of Luck to all.