+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC ISLAMABAD medicals done waiting for PPR.

May 24, 2011
Sir,

You should make draft in Canadian Dollar, obviously it will be drawn in any Canadian Bank in Canada. You will also open account in Canada in Canadian Dollar, so you will save conversion cost in Canada. As for as Demand Draft preparation cost is concerned in Pakistan, so you will have to bear conversion cost (Either from US$ to Canadian Dollar or Pound Sterling to Canadian Dollar or Euro to Canadian Dollar). You should searh any friend who is maintaining Foreign Currency account, in this way you will get help in preparing the said draft. Mostly people open F.C A/c in U.S. Dollar which is easily available in market. Any Banker will arrange dollar for you which will be used in your draft.

Atif Haleem

May 24, 2011
Sir,
You and your family members will have to do all tests / Xray again. You should consult the same doctor because he knows your previous tests. He will be more cooperative and helpful for you as well

Regards,

Atif

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
muhammad atif haleem said:
Sir,

You should make draft in Canadian Dollar, obviously it will be drawn in any Canadian Bank in Canada. You will also open account in Canada in Canadian Dollar, so you will save conversion cost in Canada. As for as Demand Draft preparation cost is concerned in Pakistan, so you will have to bear conversion cost (Either from US$ to Canadian Dollar or Pound Sterling to Canadian Dollar or Euro to Canadian Dollar). You should searh any friend who is maintaining Foreign Currency account, in this way you will get help in preparing the said draft. Mostly people open F.C A/c in U.S. Dollar which is easily available in market. Any Banker will arrange dollar for you which will be used in your draft.

Atif Haleem
True, i hv an gbp account. though i m evaluating my options rte now :)

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
18.02.2010 Re-medical 10.03.2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear Members!

It's making my bp high, that my consultant again done a mistake in the filling of form enclosed with ppr. In that form he did not mention correct of date of birth of my one kid. I have asked him for this mistake and he says he is sending to CHC a letter for correction of said date of birth and saying it will not create any problem as they have original passports with them and they can verify from it. I think both the passports and correction will reach on same day to CHC. Pl.comment, if there can be any bad effect of this negligence made by the consultant or its o.k.

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Ranaabdulsami said:
Dear Members!

It's making my bp high, that my consultant again done a mistake in the filling of form enclosed with ppr. In that form he did not mention correct of date of birth of my one kid. I have asked him for this mistake and he says he is sending to CHC a letter for correction of said date of birth and saying it will not create any problem as they have original passports with them and they can verify from it. I think both the passports and correction will reach on same day to CHC. Pl.comment, if there can be any bad effect of this negligence made by the consultant or its o.k.
hopefully it will be fine. If the consultant wrote correct D/O/B in initial application then it is already logged in to system. But it can be a problem as well bcz visa officer instruct to issue visa but he doesn't issue visa sticker, which is issued by VO's assistant and if the assistant use the form sent to with PPR then it can create problem. Ask your consultant that if he has a copy of form which he sent to VO, correct the D/O/B with your initials near to correction and send the corrected copy to VO ASAP.

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
zulkfal said:
hopefully it will be fine. If the he wrote correct D/O/B in initial application bcz that is already logged in to system. But it can create problem bcz visa officer instruct to issue visa but he doesn't issue visa and if the assistant use the form sent to with PPR then it can create problem. Ask your consultant that if he has a copy of form which he sent to VO, correct the D/O/B with your initials near to correction and send the corrected copy to VO ASAP.
Thanks a lot. It seems good advise. I am asking the consultant to do so.

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2011 (expiry 16th March 2011)
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
masoom1 said:
Hi
I got PPR and i am going to submit passport , Do i need to submit all my old expired passport with current passport, or just send them my current passport
In my case , I submitted current passports only.

muneer01

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Med's Request
9th March 2010
Med's Done....
16th March 2010
Passport Req..
Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd March 2011 (expiry 16th March 2011)
LANDED..........
12th March 2011
Ranaabdulsami said:
Dear Members!

Rana, who is your consultant? Is he/she a CIC member?

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Ranaabdulsami said:
Dear Members!

rana bhai i faled to understand that why u rely so much on ur consultant. i v already requested u to not rely on these people. For them any mistake on ther part is nothing. i m sure u wll be good wth ths mistake but pls for future do not depend too much on these people

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
masoom1 said:
Hi
I got PPR and i am going to submit passport , Do i need to submit all my old expired passport with current passport, or just send them my current passport
It s always advsable to send old one with ne one. sometmes they ask for both however mostly new ones aqre accomodated. However if u hv both then do not think again and send both ones. i did the same

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
masoom1 said:
Hi
Pk09 said:
It s always advsable to send old one with ne one. sometmes they ask for both however mostly new ones aqre accomodated. However if u hv both then do not think again and send both ones. i did the same
Send only current passport. Why you want to send the expired passports. When passport got expired it has no worth. It has only worth if the valid visa is on it, in that particular case you have to hold both expired and current passports till the validity of the visa.

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
canada1234 said:
Send only current passport. Why you want to send the expired passports. When passport got expired it has no worth. It has only worth if the valid visa is on it, in that particular case you have to hold both expired and current passports till the validity of the visa.
why send old passports is a debatable question. We can only get this answer if Vo ask for it :) .Besides if u hv travel history that can only be quantifiable through old ones better to send both as you have nothing to lose in it. isn't it ?

Ranaabdulsami

Oct 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
muneer01 said:
Rana, who is your consultant? Is he/she a CIC member?
He is CIC member good consultant. But, the low level employees do such mistakes. A letter correcting the mistake has been sent.